How long until we see attempts at ethnic cleansing of whites in the west? -

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
An overt six gorillion style one? I doubt it will happen.

US whites are declining in birthrate and getting replaced "peacefully" by illegal immigrants and mutts.

But the west is not Apefrika (yet) so there is no need for anything really more violent than Tyrone chimping out for drug money.
Mr Kike already has the full propaganda machine going on to make whites stressed and miscegenated until there is none left without a shot being fired.

The worst I think would happen would be dindus being dindus, burning, looting and raping and killing randomly, but with greater vigour than they do now.

And than of course, diversity will reach its eventual and inevitable conclusion and the national IQ will drop until China or Russia can roll in after a century or two of slow but inexorable decline. The (((parasites))) will try to attach to a new host, but I don't think Chinamen will walk into that banker's trap as well as the US did.

Maybe we'll see Republicans being jailed for "hate crimes" like voting against the Democrats, getting fired and all that going into overdrive, with white liberals self flagellating even more.

Now what is interesting is the kebab in western Europe, there is a powderkeg. They are all young men who are neither obese nor distracted by muh krak and basketball like the Niggerus Americanus.

iq racemix2enzfp.jpg

Here is the perfect goyim recipe, totally unrelated.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
An overt six gorillion style one? I doubt it will happen.

US whites are declining in birthrate and getting replaced "peacefully" by illegal immigrants and mutts.

But the west is not Apefrika (yet) so there is no need for anything really more violent than Tyrone chimping out for drug money.
Mr Kike already has the full propaganda machine going on to make whites stressed and miscegenated until there is none left without a shot being fired.

The worst I think would happen would be dindus being dindus, burning, looting and raping and killing randomly, but with greater vigour than they do now.

And than of course, diversity will reach its eventual and inevitable conclusion and the national IQ will drop until China or Russia can roll in after a century or two of slow but inexorable decline. The (((parasites))) will try to attach to a new host, but I don't think Chinamen will walk into that banker's trap as well as the US did.

Maybe we'll see Republicans being jailed for "hate crimes" like voting against the Democrats, getting fired and all that going into overdrive, with white liberals self flagellating even more.

Now what is interesting is the kebab in western Europe, there is a powderkeg. They are all young men who are neither obese nor distracted by muh krak and basketball like the Niggerus Americanus.

View attachment 2073916

Here is the perfect goyim recipe, totally unrelated.
Black/white miscegenation isn't anywhere near as common as hispanic/white or asian/white (specifically white male asian female) though. And hispanics aren't that far off IQ wise from whites.

If anything, IQ shredders will deplete the national IQ, not miscegenation. Smart people won't have kids and fall for the career over family/wait until you're 35 meme, idiots will keep breeding like rabbits because they don't give a fuck.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Black/white miscegenation isn't anywhere near as common as hispanic/white or asian/white (specifically white male asian female) though. And hispanics aren't that far off IQ wise from whites.

If anything, IQ shredders will deplete the national IQ, not miscegenation. Smart people won't have kids and fall for the career over family/wait until you're 35 meme, idiots will keep breeding like rabbits because they don't give a fuck.

While I am somewhat doubtful about the hispanic part, but than again there are different types of them, some already half spanish so somewhat european.

Whites not reproducing enough is a problem and you are right there. But I think it is a mix of racemix/feminist propaganda by (((them))) that makes many white females unapproachable, the fact that most whites want to provide a somewhat stable living for their children with stagnant wages and increasing prices, stress, and all that added up on top of the fact that higher education is a kike brainwashing machine that encourages no reproduction with other whites all comes together in one big mix.

70 years ago white males were not at such divorce risk for example. Feminism fucked them hard. Not that being alone with 10 cats or being a single mother for Tyrone's little halfbreed is a good fate either. Propably why the yellow fever is so popular.

Meanwhile darkies just do the good old muh dik the sheboon than go for a pack of cigarettes and never come back. If you throw enough monkey jizz at the wall, a niglet will be born eventually.

At least here in eastern europe racemixing still draws an unfavourable judgement. A non-hungarian white or asian is one thing, but as one woman phrased it, "I don't mind blacks like I don't mind dogs, they can be nice but you don't mate with them."

She propably didn't know about the US white girl trend....

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just bothered that nobody seems to understand that ethnic cleansing and mass murder aren't synonymous. Ethnic cleansing doesn't mean mass murder.

Except those countries were already majority non-White while the USA is over 65% White while the three main groups that are totally incurably anti-White (blacks, Injuns, Jews) make up less than 20% of the US population combined.
Nothing to worry about goy!

downloadfile-199.jpg

Last edited:

Concho Pete

Ol' Pissy Eyes
kiwifarms.net
White people are certainly being demonized and deprived of our rights based on ancestry even as we're still a majority. It's a fair assumption that things will only get worse. I'm personally planning my life around this. I'm working on moving to a more demographically stable part of the country around like-minded people, and also on becoming a full citizen of a much more conservative European country where I have a claim on ancestry.

People like to bring up Zimbabwe and South Africa a lot. The truth is, neither of those countries were as hopped up on anti-white philosophy as America and western Europe are. They ran on Soviet $$ and savagery. New Leftism and Critical theory are entirely different monsters. Things are probably going to get really bad here.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why you guys think some sinister outside force needs to come in and do an ethnic cleansing for white people to stop existing, you're doing a good enough job of that already.
Except those countries were already majority non-White while the USA is over 65% White while the three main groups that are totally incurably anti-White (blacks, Injuns, Jews) make up less than 20% of the US population combined.

Asians and Hispanics are largely indifferent and if push comes to shove, the majority of Hispanics and Asians will side with Whites against blacks and Injuns if they're forced to make a choice, even if it's just as a temporary "better the Devil you know/enemy of my enemy" scenario.

More likely, they'll sit it out as best they can.

The real issue are the blacks, Injuns, Jews, and woke brainwashed college Whites.

Even with things as shit as they are now, we're not at the same levels of Rhodesia or South Africa in the early 90's. At least not yet.

Calm your fucking tits.

This and this. I'm quite heavily on the "uneducated, backwards, inbred, racist redneck" right and even I don't think they're gonna Hall of Cost us. Why the hell would they have to when you're totally fine with the way things are, and you're eating your bread, enjoying your circus. At what point are you going to realize that being fat and ugly is the reason why birthrates are declining? Quit being a fat retard Ameripig and pump some iron, quit eating McDonald's, and eat maybe 5 days out of the week for a year. If you're not a pussy, you'll quickly find that you might feel well enough to maybe ask that nice girl at the starbucks out. You might get rejected, but you can try on someone else who catches your eye. One day, you might even find the girl of your dreams. (optimistic)

In other words, have sex, incel.

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
You retards should think quadridimensionally. Other wh*tes aren't your allies and if they go extinct, it's nothing but good news.
If I were some American conservative, I'd work on getting Tyrone and Josè on my side, because without them, the wh*te demonic urbanite npcs are nothing. They're the ones deciding the balance of power and that's why these demons are courting them and using them against you, hiding behind them.

Forget skin color, wh*teness is spiritual, and if you have anything approaching common sense, you're a nigger, and niggers are your friends.

GeorgeFloyd

The greatest black man who ever lived
kiwifarms.net
'Whites' will remain the majority and likely above 60% at least until next century or later because hispanics increasingly view themselves as white, especially if they have a white spouse, and asians aren't going to side with dindus ever

The normie definition of what it means to be white is broadening, I've seen several race hustlers on both far sides of the spectrum freak out about it on the interwebs
Asians get their grandparents beaten by street nogs and march against white supremacy the next day.

Last edited: