How long until we see attempts at ethnic cleansing of whites in the west?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think we’ll see Haiti style violence at least until Whites are under 50% of the population. But by 2050, yes it will happen.

Thing is, White men are losing the will to live. The deaths of drug overdose and despair are piling up(the (((sacklers))) have played a role in that).

Much like the Indians by the end of the 19th century, a nihilistic hopelessness grips our people. Trump/Qanon might just be considered the White man’s ghost dance.

(well maybe not that bad).

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
Black/white miscegenation isn't anywhere near as common as hispanic/white or asian/white (specifically white male asian female) though. And hispanics aren't that far off IQ wise from whites.

If anything, IQ shredders will deplete the national IQ, not miscegenation. Smart people won't have kids and fall for the career over family/wait until you're 35 meme, idiots will keep breeding like rabbits because they don't give a fuck.

Speaking of that Idiocracy Meme,how old is Null and how many kids does he have next to Ethan Ralph?

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
If they start holocausting whites, then it become something for whites to race grift with for centuries to come. And it’ll be used as a great reason to allow whites to colonize the world once more.
Nah, Whites will never have the chance to do that. Either they reconquer their territories or they perish. Jews and other minorities will never let Whites milk the same guilt/pity politics that they did.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
Nah, Whites will never have the chance to do that. Either they reconquer their territories or they perish. Jews and other minorities will never let Whites milk the same guilt/pity politics that they did.

I mean, I don’t even think whites are going to be genocided based on this observation:

Asians are cunning, when provoked.

Arabs are brutal, when provoked.

Whites are both cunning and brutal, when provoked. And that is why (((they))) fear whitey. To be cunning AND brutal is a dangerous combination.

Also, no matter how self hating anti whites are at the end of the day they’ll sing a different tune the moment they’re experiencing any slight form of persecution. These are the same people who can’t handle the stress of a phone call, after all.

I don’t think whites really should worry about being violently killed off, for now. Just breed (go the Tyrone route and ghost baby mamas if you want to go for a high score without paying child support).

Sailor Kim Jong Moon

kiwifarms.net
Out and out government driven genocide? Probably not.

what concerns me is the wave of race based policies and programs the government is desperately trying to push out.

for instance: the debt forgiveness program for black/minority farmers. This was struck down as unconstitutional - but I imagine with enough institutional rot and decay & corrupt judges, the likelihood of these policies coming to fruition increases exponentially.

here’s what the NPCs don’t understand. A well written policy or program doesn’t need to rely on race to allocate resources. A good policy does not discriminate against anyone based on skin color. Race based programs are completely unnecessary to help black farmers.

These programs do nothing but set a precedent of righteous government enforced racial discrimination. Pandora’s box.

If these pass, I imagine an increase in entitlement & anger. It’ll worsen racial tensions & for absolutely no real reason. (Except maybe to virtue signal to your brain dead voter base? Not sure.)

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
Lol I love some of the tards in this thread
IT'S NEVA GONNA HAPPEN STOP SPERGING OUT!

South Africa
Rhodesia
Kenya
Anatolia
Lol, shit there's already sections of Europe that are no go zones for whites
Turks are white, their genes are Greek, Armenian and Slav + whichever of the myriad of Caucasian races.

60% of the US population is white. You're going to have to wait awhile before "kill whitey!" results in anything but getting your ass handed to you.
You mean 77%

Last edited:

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Gen z is already more brown than white and are being raised in a hostile climate.

question is, will these mongrels buy into everything CNN/WSJ(theyre all the same to me) says or will a significant amount wake up

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net
Overt attempts are unlikely to be made, but the covert attempts will continue and will continue to succeed as the turkys' continually vote for christmas, to even admit that such a thing is occurring makes you a double plus ungood person.

Maybe if you Americans get shooty we'll see some overt attempts.

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turks are white
How much are the roaches paying you to say that, and why in god's name are they having you say it in this cesspool of all places?

Whites don't need to be genocided. Gradual progress by (((them))), in their many colors, over the last 100 or so years has basically eroded the foundation of white Western society anyway. When people reject their own heritage and consume blatant lies as obvious truths, you no longer need to decimate, as the Romans did--you have assimilated them, willing or not.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
How much are the roaches paying you to say that, and why in god's name are they having you say it in this cesspool of all places?

Whites don't need to be genocided. Gradual progress by (((them))), in their many colors, over the last 100 or so years has basically eroded the foundation of white Western society anyway. When people reject their own heritage and consume blatant lies as obvious truths, you no longer need to decimate, as the Romans did--you have assimilated them, willing or not.
You dumb ass, Turks are white, because they're of Anatolian, Greek, Armenian and Slavic admixture. I had thought that by this point, Slavs and Greeks(and Italians, and Spaniards), etc; were all considered white, that is - European / Europoid.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
It is going to vary from nation to nation. In the US black people are still the minority and Hispanic people are the majority still. Yeah you go to some major cities and see nothing but night time in Nigeria niggas. But for most of the country it is white and Hispanic and unofficially if you were to have a race war it would either be Asians and Jews being ethnically cleansed or blacks being ethnically cleansed. Go inside and read up how the prison gangs work. If you're a white man you either clique up with the Mexican Mafia or Aryan brotherhood in prison. Realistically speaking ethnic cleansing would be the result of violence during a civil war and more so an after effect of it.

Realistically speaking south Africa seems like the first country that would start white genocide. After all in the country they're already chanting one settler one bullet and kill the Boer. Also not even Indians and mixed people are safe from the bitter mob of Zulu Bantus who believe in the Marxist ideology that south Africa is turning to shit because colonialism even though anyone with a brain could see it's the ANCs fault.

All in all civil war is more likely then some hitlarian final solution.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
all the whites just need to change their names to spanish ones and it'll confuse the chain of command.
remember when there was an argument about zimmerman because he may not be white and was a hispanic guy.
if his name was jorge zimmerman, a major case wouldnt of happened.

Reactions: PFM

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve lived all across the country and even abroad. The people that hate whites the most are undoubtedly white progressives. Sure in poorer areas there was a greater likelihood of being jumped for your wallet, because you wore the wrong colors, or because of racism but oddly enough I felt more antagonism towards Caucasians in majority white and progressive communities than elsewhere. Despite all the crime and lawlessness in poorer areas the vitriol that white SJWs for other whites is far greater on a scale many don’t comprehend. It’s like Uncle Ruckus but in reverse and essentially you have a much of reverse Uncle Ruckuses in academia, city government, Hollywood, the Democrat party, etc. They look to get out of being white or “vanilla” in whatever way they can. Look at the Elizabeth Warrens of the world. Despite being 99.999999% white they’ll claim any other ethnicity if it can get them out of the label. A lot of the funny oppression Olympic jousting is their way of removing the white label.

This is because in their minds white is analogous with Republican, Conservative, Nazi, working class, poor, etc. They believe that anyone who voted differently is plotting to genocide them and it’s this exact reason why antifa is so aggressive. They also associate whiteness with poverty or working class values because the people that tend to willingly use the label are not as ingrained in academia. Even if someone is an immigrant or as dark as obsidian, if they disagree it’s because they’ve been acculturated or manipulated by the White Man™️.

The ironic thing is they do subscribe to race in the same manner as many of the people they vocally oppose, they just come to a different conclusion. Namely that whites should be destroyed because they’re naturally oppressive for being “better.” I don’t subscribe to either theory but it’s why they have the racism of lower expectations. Republicans will expect you to get it done whereas Democrats will treat you like a beast of burden or a child. It’s funny how many Caucasian Republicans or Conservatives will marry Asians, Latinas, Slavs, etc., but the same can’t be said of progressives, many of whom live in their enclaves far from minorities and Caucasian plebeians.

Last edited: