Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Longer than one year

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DietMtnDew

kiwifarms.net
I mean he obviously treats his body like shit, but do we have any reason to believe he's in any immediate danger?

When Borb kicks it, I predict that he's going to shack up with some other sperg from the internet who is gullible/fucked up enough to let him live in their home. After all, he's a marginalized woman now.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
With how horrible his physical health is, and how much his mental and emotional state has declined, with Barb's death looming closer and the possibility of being homeless... I'd say early to mid 50s and that's me being generous. He's a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino