How many Loveshies are actually MtFs -

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many loveshies such as @ThonisSH and @SlayerOfTranny have said things that make one suspicious that they are actually pre transition transwomen who haven't fully embraced their identities and instead of transitioning are posting online about their envy of cis women. They should all just follow the path of Christine and embrace their identities instead of remaining virgins with rage

Last edited:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, a lot of the SH'ers come off as closeted gays who put up a front in order to seem like more "MANLY MENS!"

These are guys who have handy supplies of pics of half naked male models that they oogle and compliment. It truly wouldn't surprise me if a few of the SH'ers were gay and just trying very hard to deny it.

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know but Elliot probably would have been happier had he just embraced his destiny.

Homeslice had the facial structure of a human fleshlight.

I read through the entirety of Rodger's autobiography, and he didn't strike me as trans. He acts rather effeminate in his videos, but I don't really think he was gay either. He just seemed more overly obsessed with status than anything else. In his mind, women + sex = status.

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I read through the entirety of Rodger's autobiography, and he didn't strike me as trans. He acts rather effeminate in his videos, but I don't really think he was gay either. He just seemed more overly obsessed with status than anything else. In his mind, women + sex = status.
That's how it seems to be with a lot of them. It's not the act in and of itself that they seek, but rather, the feeling of validation for having been able to get the opportunity to perform that act. In their minds, all the popular kids are doing it, and therefore, they can be like them or feel like they fit in better.

In short, they simply can't accept the fact that not everyone is a pussy magnet.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of guys don't seek out homosexuality as an option mostly as a means of avoiding shame.

But this isn't even a case of "there's nothing to be ashamed of having gay sex". Even amongst circles ashamed of being gay, it's not like your status can reach any lower than if you're a loveshy. Hell, there are a lot of hairy daddies out there who'll shower you with all the comforts the world can provide, even if your only positive quality is being good looking and providing proper sexual service.

My advice to loveshies everywhere is to quit wasting your money on clubbing after looksmaxing, and instead, go over to your local sausage bar, suck off the guys with the nicest looking jewelry, and make some fucking money. Once you have a nice little nest-egg built up, you can attract all the deemed numerically acceptable women you want without the need of worrying wether you're autistic enough to fit in on Looksism. Maybe you'll even save up enough to move out of the apartment your welfare checks cover after your parents got sick of the Cheetos dust everywhere.

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Repressed sexual identity in people who obsessively idolize masculinity? Seems to make sense to me.

I remember back in the original sluthate thread when we were making fun of their stupid signatures.
I'm still disappointed we didn't get a gay rating for that thread :(

testingwaters

kiwifarms.net
This trans shit is a load of bunk. Either you a dude or you ain't, and these "men" just ain't. Now, I don't give a shit whether you on the down low, you're a woman trapped in a dudes body as they say, or you just shit your pants if you even have to talk to a chick. You're all faggots in my book. And that's not a good thing. And no, it doesn't mean more chicks available because no woman would touch these sissys with a twenty foot pole.

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This trans shit is a load of bunk. Either you a dude or you ain't, and these "men" just ain't. Now, I don't give a shit whether you on the down low, you're a woman trapped in a dudes body as they say, or you just shit your pants if you even have to talk to a chick. You're all faggots in my book. And that's not a good thing. And no, it doesn't mean more chicks available because no woman would touch these sissys with a twenty foot pole.
You triggered me.

• Feels
Reactions: cwcproquo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino