How many nationalists/neo-Nazis/fascists do we have on here? -

What are you?

• Total voters

Give Her The D

angry punk rock reject
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how many of the lolcows call us a website supporting fascism, it got me to thinking, how much of our userbase would be considered supporting fascism, wanting to reboot Nazism, or want an ethnostate? I know Null has stated he's an ethnostatist before, but I'm honestly curious how many would actually fit the bill instead of just being anarchist lolcows calling plain out conservatives that.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The problem is more complex than it initially appears, the presence of shitposters who are just faking and hardline conservatives who draw the line at a certain point creates a certain level of ambiguity. I'm not even completly convinced Null is actually pro-ethnostate considering how much of a subversive little bugger he is outside of his hate boner for the UK.

I mean how often are people really dumb enough to believe that shit, suck tyrant dick and how many of them are also going to be functional enough to look down on anyone enough to come here and play nice with others?

Personally you can be any colour you want as long as you DO AS I COMMAND!

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

I'm Webby
kiwifarms.net
I'm a post-racial world citizen.

The idea of a White ethnostate is exceptional in the first place, because it treats all White people as a single ethnicity as if there was no difference between the Icelanders, Basques, French, Persians and Finns. In fact a White ethnostate would be very diverse. People who unironically want that are so exceptional, they even fail at being racist.

Last edited:

RetardedCat

javascript is the future, Josh.
kiwifarms.net
I just think niggers aren't humans and kikes should be sent back to fucking Israel if they like it so much. Also if Israel gets to be an ethnostate, we should be allowed at least one white ethnostate.
Oh and trannies and faggots should get free bungee-jumps but without the rope.

So I don't know which one I am. Literally Hitler probably.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I'm a center-left love-hippie who believes most people are generally good and can achieve a diverse, globalist community as long as there's enough of a sensible system of rules that apply to everyone, accepting people as they are as long as no one is harmed, and using common sense and rational debate to stomp on anyone who is trying to undermine that peace.

So literal birb Hitler, obviously.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how many channers would consider themselves fascists without realizing that an anonymous image board where people can share opinions without repercussions would never be aloud in a fascist state

also if you think your diffrent from another human becuase you have a diffrent ethnicity, your exceptional

Webby's Boyfriend

I'm Webby
kiwifarms.net
My last name is very German. It wouldn't matter what my beliefs are. If I ever get into a verbal altercation with a troon or one of "God's Chosen People" it will be very easy to smear me.
Currently I live in Germany and since SJWism has become a global phenomenon, politicians and the media here too debate about the Alt-Right, right-wing populism, remnants of the Third Reich, "racists'", "sexists" etc. or about Antifa and undocumented immigrants, unaware that for normal people, all the Germans are Nazis by default.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was on storm front huh
I'm a post-racial world citizen.

The idea of a White ethnostate is exceptional in the first place, because it treats all White people as a single ethnicity as if there was no difference between the Icelanders, Basques, French, Persians and Finns. In fact a White ethnostate would be very diverse. People who unironically want that are so exceptional, they even fail at being racist.
I'm a supporter of a culturostate, and since cultures tend to be heavily based on ethnic groups, it would functionally be an ethnostate with immigration limited to a level small enough to allow cultural and genetic assimilation into the general population.
Once you start getting chinatowns, little italys, jewyork, dearborn, etc, your country is fucked because there's no longer homogeneity, and that ultimately leads to social tensions or outright secession attempts.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  • I don't believe that the economy or information (such as news) should be centrally controlled by a quiet partnership between government and national/international corporations.
  • I don't believe that the personal is political.
  • I don't believe in identity politics, that birth or parentage makes you more or less of value than anyone else.
  • I don't believe that the push for a "Positive Christianity", stripped of its inconvenient doctrines and principles and turned into a mouthpiece for "progressive" policies, while also pushing outdated paganism, is anything less than spiritual poison.
  • I believe people should be free to choose how their children should be educated, including homeschooling, even if it means those children will be taught something I don't agree with.
  • I think antisemitism is of the devil.
  • I oppose forced sterilization, eugenics, euthanasia.
  • I believe no person should be denied the right to self-defense, and denying him or her access to the tools for it gives the government unlimited power over them.
Each of those things that I oppose is a policy of historical fascism. Each of those things is also being pushed in America, but not by those who are called "fascists".

Let's just be clear about that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino