How many nationalists/neo-Nazis/fascists do we have on here? -

What are you?

• Total voters

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't this point to the implication that humans seem to prefer being a hivemind where everyone is the same, acts the same and thinks the same? I fully believe less diverse communities do have higher levels of trust but I'm not convinced that operating on a constant overdose of oxytocin and serotonin is neccesarily the best way to get things done.
Well no, it is wholly possible for people to prefer more diverse communities. You seem to say yourself that level of trust is not high on your priority list of where you'd want to live/work.

Besides, I don't think homogenous communities are either like a hivemind or that everyone is identical (except perhaps to someone in the out-group who finds it easy to stereotype the difference between that group and him/herself, like people who say asians all look or act the same).

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Singapore like 70% Han Chinese?
Link something.
Odd... Singapore has a utopian standard of living while being majority Han Chinese and diverse while China itself is a shithole. Seems like circumstance and historical decisions make a big difference.

Wuhan City - Hubei Province "Birthplace of the Han people". 95% Han Chinese.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Well no, it wholly possible for people to prefer more diverse communities. You seem to say yourself that level of trust is not high on your priority list of where you'd want to live/work.
Generally I would prefer not to live in a community where people are so fucking stupid that they get grifted by hucksters on a constant basis. Yet I can't get off this planet so, oh well.

Besides, I don't think homogenous communities are either like a hivemind or that everyone is identical (except perhaps to someone in the out-group who finds it easy to stereotype the difference between that group and him/herself, like people who say asians all look or act the same).
This is, no rhetoric involved, a total contradiction to me. It seems to me a community where trust between people is high is usually very friendly to those wthin the community and rather unfriendly to anyone who happens to show deviation from the norm. High-trust communities have a nasty tendency to turn on even their own when some local has the misfortune of being born weird. That sounds identical to real-life hiveminds, where eusocial creatures are driven to operate collectively by chemical and visual cues, and generally work to destroy deviation.

I enjoy watching highly collective creatures and societies operating and I occasionally do fantasize about the possiblilty of living and working alongside people where cooperation comes natrually, but at the end of the day I wouldn't want to live in one. Its too easy for the masses to turn on you. Life is already a hellish place where a social fuckup is the end of your career, and I've found that no matter which side I lean on, SJW or race-realist, that someone can always invent a reason to cut you out of the picture when they want to get rid of you.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is, no rhetoric involved, a total contradiction to me. It seems to me a community where trust between people is high is usually very friendly to those wthin the community and rather unfriendly to anyone who happens to show deviation from the norm. High-trust communities have a nasty tendency to turn on even their own when some local has the misfortune of being born weird. That sounds identical to real-life hiveminds, where eusocial creatures are driven to operate collectively by chemical and visual cues, and generally work to destroy deviation.
I honestly have no idea where you get the idea from that homogenous high trust communities would be secretly or covertly very nasty and hatefilled towards every type of deviation.

Well I have some idea, because I too watch hollywood movies and shows sometimes. But outside of the way it's depicted in media, I have no idea why anyone would think that. It goes back to Putnam's study; social trust decreased in more diverse communities. But it also decreased between members of in-groups. And more homogenous communities also had higher social trust, including higher trust of out-group members IIRC.

Time to reread that study sometime this week to see if I remembered that correctly.

Also, if you want to decrease the chance of masses turning on you, it could help to discard your worldview where it's okay to steal stuff just because you can. Just sayin'. Maybe your experience is colored by your own behaviour, which may not be wholly innocent?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: JoshPlz
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I honestly have no idea where you get the idea from that homogenous high trust communities would be secretly or covertly very nasty and hatefilled towards every type of deviation.

Also, if you want to decrease the chance of masses turning on you, it could help to discard your worldview where it's okay to steal stuff just because you can. Just sayin'. Maybe your experience is colored by your own behaviour, which may not be wholly innocent?
Truth be told I'm one of those people who stayed honest their entire life and is now deeply regretting every minute of it since I have nothing to show for it. I don't really see the point in being law-abiding anymore, but I'm held in check by the presumption that I'm too incompetent to do anything without getting caught. I've been fucked with by every color of the rainbow and I have to wonder where the hell people get the idea that you can somehow trust one group of people over the other. At this point I'd rather just hack my cut off and enjoy life as a crook.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Odd... Singapore has a utopian standard of living while being majority Han Chinese and diverse while China itself is a shithole. Seems like circumstance and historical decisions make a big difference.

I'm not going to say this website is anything conclusive, I was just curious and did a couple of random searches.

But the worries about crime seem to be lower in Wuhan and people seem to feel somewhat safer.

According to this website, quality in life is higher in Singapore, mainly due to higher purchasing power and not the disastrous pollution.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to say this website is anything conclusive, I was just curious and did a couple of random searches.

But the worries about crime seem to be lower in Wuhan and people seem to feel somewhat safer.

View attachment 853716

According to this website, quality in life is higher in Singapore, mainly due to higher purchasing power and not the disastrous pollution.
Be careful with Chinese statistics. They're seldom reliable.

Autocrat

Fascist Emperor God-King
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 853552

I've seen talks lauding Lee Kuan Yew' for leading Singapore into its current age. They talked about how he did this by opening up trade, making English a commonly spoken language, and being welcoming to businesses. I looked at his wiki to get some backstory, and lol...

The reason why Singapore is an independent country, and not a part of Malaysia, is largely because of racial tension.
There have only been 2 riots in post independent Singapore. Both are related to race.

This was a spillover from a race riot in Malaysia

I don't doubt Singapore would be fine with a 100% Han population. I don't think the 15% Malay population is necessarily doing them any favors.

Also, I like how you're using China as an example of a bad ethnostate. I hate China as much as anyone, but they are fast becoming a world superpower on the level of the US.

The thought had crossed my mind.
ADVChina mentions their lying statistics often.
Still they are about to be the largest economy, as an authoritarian ethnostate.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I also must ask: How is it that you can have a superior race that has not reduced the others to being hunted for sport on reseverations? Human beings have created a world where we have killed every dangerous animal we know of down to it being a novelty. Why I can't I fly to Siberia and shoot a Yakut or go to Africa and shoot a pygmy? Inferior races are failures by defninition. Clearly somebody has fucked up if we're operating in a world where the other race seethes in great numbers and isn't exterminated right away.

We seem to exist in a world where our lessers constantly outsmart us. If we're supposed to be the superior race by superior sympathy, it seems we're demonstrating too much trust and letting them swarm us. This dynamic is exceptional. Obviously if another race wants to obliterate you, you should obliterate them. Right? Or are people getting cold feet in this one? Why the fuck hasn't X race conquered the world yet? Give me a side I can actually be on here.

• Thunk-Provoking

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also must ask: How is it that you can have a superior race that has not reduced the others to being hunted for sport on reseverations? Human beings have created a world where we have killed every dangerous animal we know of down to it being a novelty. Why I can't I fly to Siberia and shoot a Yakut or go to Africa and shoot a pygmy? Inferior races are failures by defninition. Clearly somebody has fucked up if we're operating in a world where the other race seethes in great numbers and isn't exterminated right away.

We seem to exist in a world where our lessers constantly outsmart us. If we're supposed to be the superior race by superior sympathy, it seems we're demonstrating too much trust and letting them swarm us. This dynamic is exceptional. Obviously if another race wants to obliterate you, you should obliterate them. Right? Or are people getting cold feet in this one? Why the fuck hasn't X race conquered the world yet? Give me a side I can actually be on here.
Hey if you want a race war that is your bag, it certainly isn't mine. It is a modern myth that recognition of group genetic differences can only lead to race wars.

Which race wants to obliterate which race exactly?

As for pygmy's, they are often slaves of bantu. If you brought enough money and/or food you would probably be allowed to do so.

• Agree

Autocrat

Fascist Emperor God-King
kiwifarms.net

Firstly, I'm not a racist as much of a 'culture-realist', or something. I'm just a realist. If the science ends up proving it, I will be a race realist. The data certainly points there.

Are you saying that, if you wanted to kill a bunch of Pygmies, you would be stopped or outsmarted by other Pygmies? Are you saying that the fact that you aren't allowed to kill Pygmies is a sign that they aren't an inferior people?

The western world certainly has the ability to genocide / enslave the developing world. Do you think we should?

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Firstly, I'm not a racist as much of a 'culture-realist', or something. I'm just a realist. If the science ends up proving it, I will be a race realist. The data certainly points there.

Are you saying that, if you wanted to kill a bunch of Pygmies, you would be stopped or outsmarted by other Pygmies? Are you saying that the fact that you aren't allowed to kill Pygmies is a sign that they aren't an inferior people?

The western world certainly has the ability to genocide / enslave the developing world. Do you think we should?
Hey if you want a race war that is your bag, it certainly isn't mine. It is a modern myth that recognition of group genetic differences can only lead to race wars.

Which race wants to obliterate which race exactly?

As for pygmy's, they are often slaves of bantu. If you brought enough money and/or food you would probably be allowed to do so.
Do you think we should?
Good lord. The exact point I was making here is that if the inferior races were that inferior, they would already be corraled and controlled and mostly extinct. Its been pretty well demonstrated that the extreme losers of colonialism have a future of being treated like circus animals to look forward to. Guess we stopped short out of the goodness of our hearts. I want a race war because I'm interested in seeing the score settled and every corpse on the ground is an extra like from me anyway. I've got no horse in this game, I want to watch assholes kill each other in HD.

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net
Good lord. The exact point I was making here is that if the inferior races were that inferior, they would already be corraled and controlled and mostly extinct. Its been pretty well demonstrated that the extreme losers of colonialism have a future of being treated like circus animals to look forward to. Guess we stopped short out of the goodness of our hearts. I want a race war because I'm interested in seeing the score settled and every corpse on the ground is an extra like from me anyway. I've got no horse in this game, I want to watch assholes kill each other in HD.
Have you ever researched Tartaria? It is kinda crazy how much WW1 propaganda involved taking out The Huns and the Russians sure have lost BUNCHES of people over the years.

Just cuz you ain't payin attention does not mean the process has stopped.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Have you ever researched Tartaria? It is kinda crazy how much WW1 propaganda involved taking out The Huns and the Russians sure have lost BUNCHES of people over the years.

Just cuz you ain't payin attention does not mean the process has stopped.
Doesn't seem like they put up that much of a fight compared to the others.

• Dumb
Reactions: SilkGnut

Autocrat

Fascist Emperor God-King
kiwifarms.net
I want to watch assholes kill each other in HD.
Your destructive, consumerist apathy is badass.

Let's say I can beat someone in a fight. Let's say I'm also smarter than that person, higher socioeconomic status, and better looking. This person is homeless, without any family, and very few friends.

If you're so much better than that person, why aren't they your slave?
It is not out of the realm of possibility. It is absolutely possible to kidnap that person, and violently brainwash them.
There are even other, less violent and more consensual ways to go about it. It can start with me befriending them and having them do chores for me in exchange for a roof over their head. Then this would slowly progress.

What I'm saying is, the difference between a person with sufficiently more power either enslaving or not enslaving a person with less power, is their will to do so.
As a culture, the west does not have that will. In a lot of ways, they've replaced it with guilt.

Blacks didn't emancipate themselves in the US. White people did. White people went to war with eachother to end the slavery of black people.
Do you think the US should've kept slavery?

AmericanCapitalism

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely want to watch the world burn, but if you were to put me in the spectrum, I would be socially and economically liberal. I just want to mind my own business. Fuck off government; I want to grow shrooms in peace!

I don't believe that the push for a "Positive Christianity", stripped of its inconvenient doctrines and principles and turned into a mouthpiece for "progressive" policies, while also pushing outdated paganism, is anything less than spiritual poison.
That's literally the only cool thing about Christianity: brutality! Strip it off it's extreme beliefs and you get a bunch of fucking hippies speaking in tongues at the sky.

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as we abolish the U.N. and put a stop to globalizing laws, forms of government, etc. than we're fine.

Tags
None