How many nationalists/neo-Nazis/fascists do we have on here? -

What are you?

• Total voters

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm unironically a Facist. I support national identity and miltary might + crushing dissenting opinion and strong national religion propagated by the state

I just value order and structure in society over democracy and chaos of choice. I think Facism is the best way to achieve that.

Of course this system greatly disadvantages me and everyone but I'm just ideologically drawn to it. I can't just turn around and say peace for all if I don't believe it
I literally can't fathom this mindset. You recognize and outright state that Fascism makes everyone's life worse and isn't desirable, and you continue to support it. Legitimately how do you not collapse from the cognitive dissonance of "This system is horrible and will make everyone miserable and lower quality of life across the board and we need to implement it now."?

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm unironically a Facist. I support national identity and miltary might + crushing dissenting opinion and strong national religion propagated by the state

I just value order and structure in society over democracy and chaos of choice. I think Facism is the best way to achieve that.

Of course this system greatly disadvantages me and everyone but I'm just ideologically drawn to it. I can't just turn around and say peace for all if I don't believe it

Edit: I'd say the left is probably on the right side of history and should probably win the culture war. I can't just stop being a Facist tho.
Fascist? Ha.

Your new name is Nork.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Idk. The fact I'll probably be dead before its implemented. But like I said I don't value Happiness I value Structure and Order as the be all and end of a society
So your ideal world is one in which all life is extinct and a swarm of self-replicating automata endlessly create copies of geometrically-perfect, symmetrical monoliths positioned evenly across the entire available surface area of the Earth?
Edit: Humans are inherently disorderly and unstructured, because they pursue things like "food" and "shelter" and "comfort" over constantly and endlessly maximizing structure.

Pocket Dragoon

kiwifarms.net
So your ideal world is one in which all life is extinct and a swarm of self-replicating automata endlessly create copies of geometrically-perfect, symmetrical monoliths positioned evenly across the entire available surface area of the Earth?
The first thing that came to mind when I read Nork's post, was that he's talking about a Juche ideology and society.

Which is just hyperpowered & atrophied Bolshevik communism.

The boy can't even extremist right.

• Agree
Reactions: JoshPlz

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I follow the 4 noble truths of Buddhism (Well the first 3)

1. Suffering, pain, and misery exist in life

2. Suffering arises from attachment to desires

3. Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases

I think realistically if humanity was subjugated it would in the long run grow to be more content.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of Buddhist philosophy if you think that totalitarianism is the logical endpoint. Like, you are missing two of the Three Fatal Venoms: Fear, Anger, and Pleasure give rise to Desire, which cause suffering. Totalitarianism reduces the third while vastly exacerbating the first and second.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net

Edit: I'd say the left is probably on the right side of history and should probably win the culture war. I can't just stop being a Facist tho.
I know how you feel. That said, Fascism has too many stupid rules to really stick with it. Their focus on racial purity eventually destroys any chance of alliances. That devotion to purity and circumstance is just a waste of time and they inevitably turn on each other.

Reactions: ApatheticViewer

Pocket Dragoon

kiwifarms.net
Most of them being in states like California, and Washington I'm guessing? That's not an entire continent.
And those aren't even states I've been to yet!

So far, I've seen large camps in NM, AZ, CO, TX, LA, MS, TN, AL, MD, NC, PA, MI, IL, WI, the DoC, and of course, Florida.

Some of them are only located in/near major metro areas, like Albuquerque, Austin, DFW, New Orleans, Memphis, Madison, Lansing (or Kalamazoo, or Pontiac, or...), Pittsburgh, Myrtle Beach, etc.

Others can be found across the entire state/district; see Florida, Colorado, DC, and Michigan.

So yeah, that's a pretty large chunk of the US; or are we talking Canada too?
Because there are lots of places in Windsor & Toronto that ain't so clean anymore.

These camps aren't hard to find; just follow the stench of patchoulli & trails of discarded spice packets, party fliers, empty vape cartridges, bottles of skol & thunderbird, dog shit, or wherever the Rusted Root is coming from.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlastDoors41

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
These camps aren't hard to find; just follow the stench of patchoulli & trails of discarded spice packets, party fliers, empty vape cartridges, bottles of skol & thunderbird, dog shit, or wherever the Rusted Root is coming from.
I live in a pretty small area and you should seriously see the number of people who line up outside of soup kitchens. Its like half the population has just fucking given up on life.

JoshPlz

Plz Josh
kiwifarms.net
I’m on Mobile and seem to be having formatting issues.
I’ll get around to fixing it at some point.
You must be a connoisseur of punishment to type up something like that on mobile.

I dunno, man. I've seen homeless camps near as bad as that, all over the US, and a fucking lot of 'em are white and able-bodied.

Hedge monkeys, I've heard 'em called.
Apt.
You are right, but those homeless camps still only make out a small percentage of the population - not the majority of the country.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
3. Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases
I don't think you appreciate the full meaning of "Desire" here. The desire to eat, drink, and to sustain your biological functions such that you are able maintain your current state-of-being all fall into that category. From a certain perspective you could say the desire to live is the fundamental attachment-source of all suffering, for it is where all other desires are spawned from.

Reactions: BlastDoors41

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
I don't think you appreciate the full meaning of "Desire" here. The desire to eat, drink, and to sustain your biological functions such that you are able maintain your current state-of-being all fall into that category. From a certain perspective you could say the desire to live is the fundamental attachment-source of all suffering, for it is where all other desires are spawned from.

Buddhism is horribly misrepresented in the west.

It isn’t about living a life of denial and a cursory examination of the life of the Buddha would show that. It’s a philosophy that rejects both hedonism and extreme asceticism. Buddhism is also not a pacifist religion either.

• Agree
Reactions: whatintheheck

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Buddhism is horribly misrepresented in the west.

It isn’t about living a life of denial and a cursory examination of the life of the Buddha would show that. It’s a philosophy that rejects both hedonism and extreme asceticism. Buddhism is also not a pacifist religion either.
My observation is that it isn't really about "Denial" so much as ceasing to want in the first place. But then Buddhism much like Christianity comes in many flavors.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who actually supports Fascism or Nazism post-1945 is an idiot and an edgy faggot, no different that all those SJW's and Antifa punks who support Communism post-1991.

The guys at /pol/ and The Daily Stormer need to realize that World War II is over, and their side lost.

Same goes for Chapo Trap House, VICE, and all those Antifa groups who need to realize that the Cold War is over and their side lost.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Eh. Whatever gives people the very least amount of control and freedom I'm good with.
Alright, so you want a world in which absolutely everyone is a wireheaded drone running off of a preprogrammed script that makes them pick up rocks and carry them from one place to another, forever?
Quick question: is "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" Utopian fiction to you?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ApatheticViewer

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so you want a world in which absolutely everyone is a wireheaded drone running off of a preprogrammed script that makes them pick up rocks and carry them from one place to another, forever?
Quick question: is "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" Utopian fiction to you?
It absolutely is if I get to be the Allied Mastercomputer. That story is flawed though since I think I could reason with it enough to strike a deal with it. It despises humanity on a scale I cannot comprehend, and I despise humanity on a scale it cannot comprehend. We'd complete each other.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So is my ideal horrifying? Yes probably. Will it create the perfect structured socitey? I think so. Its the difference between what feels the best vs what will work the best.
I don't think it will Pretty much every heavily centralized state like you suggest has been chaos at the top, the Reich for example was a total shit show once you get past the Propaghanda.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino