How many nationalists/neo-Nazis/fascists do we have on here? -

What are you?

• Total voters

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
You are right, but those homeless camps still only make out a small percentage of the population - not the majority of the country.
I never said anything about "most" or "majority"; only "a lot".

15 states and two Canadian provinces counts as a pretty large chunk of N. America. And I'm not talking just passing through; I've crisscrossed them all & lived in many, more often than I care to think much about.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah. Pretty much.

I remember reading Plato's Republic where he described a system where only miltary might and athleticism was encouraged. The only songs are ones which bring glory to the state.

Anyways Plato ends up going against a ton of moral ideals he brings up in things like The Symposium. But that doesn't matter to him because his concern is creating the perfect state. As is mine.

So is my ideal horrifying? Yes probably. Will it create the perfect structured socitey? I think so. Its the difference between what feels the best vs what will work the best.
Well it's all working the best, but towards what end? Nobody's happy and everybody's just a mindless drone, why even bother if there's no personal satisfaction for anybody?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Eh idk. Just feels right to me.
You're either a troll or are literally as Autistic as Kant. Literally no historical authoritarian thinks like you. Authoritarians and fascists generally believe that their systems create the correct state for the human spirit to thrive; they don't view building an increasingly larger pile of rocks as an end-in-itself.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
Heres hoping this site doesn't eventually turn into chapofaghouse levels of faggotry.

I'm none of the above, I don't have any hate towards any particular race really. My political decisions (i.e. who to vote for) are mostly just picked by what I think would be the funniest if it won.

All that being said, does it really matter if someone on this site hates the niggers? we all mostly have one common goal

Reactions: BlastDoors41

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
I'll cop to being an American nationalist and someone who believes in the right to free speech above all other things. This of course makes me super mecha Hitler.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
All depends on what is meant by a Nazi or a fascist. Trump’s border policy in 2016 is softer than Clinton’s 1995 State of the Union speech. Clinton’s policy is sure as hell softer than Operation Wetback and the pre-Hart-Celler Act. You would be a TurboGigaNazi if you advocated for policies Eisenhower enacted even though he was the leader of the armed forces that ended the Nazis and fascists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fek

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
1564362499015.png

Nationalist spergs tend to put freedom well below their bizarre obsession with the Treaty of Westphalia. It's abit difficult to not get frustrated with this level of exceptionalism.

I think I'm unironically a Facist. I support national identity and miltary might + crushing dissenting opinion and strong national religion propagated by the state
And instead you'll get a multicultural identity that crushes dissent through bureaucracy and a national religion based around protecting peoples feelings. State power means inefficiency and constant power struggles - just need to look at the last 2000 years of history. China in particular does a good job at highlighting this.

Buddhism is horribly misrepresented in the west.

It isn’t about living a life of denial and a cursory examination of the life of the Buddha would show that. It’s a philosophy that rejects both hedonism and extreme asceticism. Buddhism is also not a pacifist religion either.
Depends on the Buddhism. The Tibetan monks had child-sex orgies and lived in gold palaces. The Japanese monks starved themselves to death to satiate the gods to save their villages in times of need.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
I never said anything about "most" or "majority"; only "a lot".

15 states and two Canadian provinces counts as a pretty large chunk of N. America. And I'm not talking just passing through; I've crisscrossed them all & lived in many, more often than I care to think much about.
And based on the brewing shitshow in Baltimore, it's obvious that there's some cities that have areas that qualify as homeless camps, so far as sanitation and the like are concerned. Interestingly, all those sorts of places have been Democrat-run for significant periods.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Ethnically homogeneous or harmonious societies always prosper and exhibit exceptional characteristics. When they become genetically diluted they tend toward stagnation and eventual mediocrity. Even biologically we are most attracted to and perform best when among those most similar to ourselves. Promotion of diversity is the promotion of cancerous disease at the societal level. Mongrel nations inevitably end up stuck in the middle income trap. This is an indicator that the overall mongrel demographic cannot be sustainably competitive vs more homogeneous societies. Central and South America are the model example of how mongroloids cannot sustain any competitive advantages once complexity of their economy reaches critical mass and is subject to globalist forces. Chile is the only example I can think of that has managed to slowly dig its way out of that trap, and only because it is the least 'diverse and has the highest number of white Europeans (65%) outside of the US and Canada.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Ethnically homogeneous or harmonious societies always prosper and exhibit exceptional characteristics. When they become genetically diluted they tend toward stagnation and eventual mediocrity. Even biologically we are most attracted to and perform best when among those most similar to ourselves. Promotion of diversity is the promotion of cancerous disease at the societal level.
Example?

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Yes but you didnt provide any examples of homogenous prosperous societies, the only one I can think of is Japan and that's a stretch.
Most European states be they majority latins, greek, celtic, germanic or slavic have shown exceptionalism once concentrated enough. Ditto for Japan, Korea, and of course the Han Chinese. In the past states of the middle east that were comprised of just 1 or 2 major ethno-linguistic groups launched major civilizations with rich histories; the Assyrians, Hittites, and whatever the fuck the OG Sumeriansand egyptians were. Peninslar Arabs included (before large scale mixing and utter stagnation post-expansionism). The Seljuk Turks also built a long lasting civilizational center of power in Anatolia, once again fell prey to the pitfalls of expansionism and diversity.

The Aztecs and Inca with all their much vaunted decentralization and diversity never made it past the bronze age and had very late starts.

Note that India outside of what is today Pakistan and the indus valley has failed to produce many indigenous large scale civilizations. Great Civilization typically came from elsewhere and conquered the diverse subcontinent. Contrast this with the much more homogenous Europe and East Asia which fomed many dynasties, empires and strong states. India's caste system pays homage to this fact, most of the lower classes are indeed from the much more diverse south of the sub-continent.

As for the most 'diverse' continent of all...with the most ethno-linguistic groups...well you know the story. Africa dun goofed.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting perspective I'll conceed but Europe is a very odd choice for such statements as the only real unformity was faith and post-roman culture. Even within most national borders you've got a lot of differant ethnic/cultural groups milling about. Not to mention you're constantly forced to interact with other ethnic groups on the pan national stage both in terms of culture and breeding.
I also think you're putting the cart before the horse in terms of Empires, Huge centralized States tend to very hard to run due to fairly complex econimic and social issues, in contrast to a couple of tribes run by a chieftain and his warlords. The fall of the Ottoman Empire being due to diversity is far too simplistic, not in the least because they became increasingly intolerant as their power declined wereas their early ascendancy carried a more cosmepolitan attitude.

Last edited:

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting perspective I'll conceed but Europe is a very odd choice for such statements as the only real unformity was faith and post-roman culture. Even within most national borders you've got a lot of differant ethnic/cultural groups milling about. Not to mention you're constantly forced to interact with other ethnic groups on the pan national stage both in terms of culture and breeding.
I also think you're putting the cart before the horse in terms of Empires, Huge centralized States tend to very hard to run due to fairly complex econimic and social issues, in contrast to a couple of tribes run by a chieftain and his warlords. The fall of the Ottoman Empire being due to diversity is far too simplistic, not in the least because they became increasingly intolerant as their power declined wereas their early ascendancy carried a more cosmepolitan attitude.
Throwing my two cents here:
I would not consider Italy to be homogenous by the way. The entirety of the Italian peninsula is pock marked by highly localized cultures that have a high in group out group bias.

Romans are Romans. Florentines are Florentines. Neopolitans are Neapolitan etc.
The concept of a unified Italy is a fairly new one and the Roman Empire was relatively diverse for a very long time before it fell. Nonetheless, Italy is the epicenter of the Renaissance despite warring with each other for most of it.

Furthermore, most historians chalk up Rome’s decline to a ruling class that was increasingly corrupt, out of touch, and shafted actual citizens in favor of importing slave labor and often seized their lands when they went off to war.

I would also point out that Post Roman Europeans fought like cat and dog for most of the dark ages both internally and externally. Most of the modern day UK was forged in a series of extremely bloody civil conflicts. And somehow in all of this there was still time to fight things like the 100 years war on the mainland.

I would say the pressure cooker of constant warfare is a great motivator for innovation. Most people don’t like to think about that.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Most European states be they majority latins, greek, celtic, germanic or slavic have shown exceptionalism once concentrated enough. Ditto for Japan, Korea, and of course the Han Chinese. In the past states of the middle east that were comprised of just 1 or 2 major ethno-linguistic groups launched major civilizations with rich histories; the Assyrians, Hittites, and whatever the fuck the OG Sumeriansand egyptians were. Peninslar Arabs included (before large scale mixing and utter stagnation post-expansionism). The Seljuk Turks also built a long lasting civilizational center of power in Anatolia, once again fell prey to the pitfalls of expansionism and diversity.

The Aztecs and Inca with all their much vaunted decentralization and diversity never made it past the bronze age and had very late starts.

Note that India outside of what is today Pakistan and the indus valley has failed to produce many indigenous large scale civilizations. Great Civilization typically came from elsewhere and conquered the diverse subcontinent. Contrast this with the much more homogenous Europe and East Asia which fomed many dynasties, empires and strong states. India's caste system pays homage to this fact, most of the lower classes are indeed from the much more diverse south of the sub-continent.

As for the most 'diverse' continent of all...with the most ethno-linguistic groups...well you know the story. Africa dun goofed.
Places like Europe, Persia, China and the United States are actually extreme diverse though.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Places like Europe, Persia, China and the United States are actually extreme diverse though.
Culturally? Not at all bro. Of the many Latvian, Serbian and French castles I've visited, those stone niggas very similar. Very european. And the cuisine is basically Mediterranean>>>>>>>>Balkan>>>>>>the rest i.e three cuisines worth mentioning. The rest are utter crap.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Culturally? Not at all bro. Of the many Latvian, Serbian and French castles I've visited, those stone niggas very similar. Very european. And the cuisine is basically Mediterranean>>>>>>>>Balkan>>>>>>the rest i.e three cuisines worth mentioning. The rest are utter crap.
Please explain to me how Mozart, Dvorak, Wagner, Debussy, and Holst are all the same.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino