How many nationalists/neo-Nazis/fascists do we have on here? -

What are you?

• Total voters

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
The word "nation" stems from "natal" (birth). A nation IS a people and only people of that nation should have any birthright to citizenship.
The word "gay" derives from happy but most fags seem to be pretty depressed.

Nations are about the people but what that people is is largely created over time.

The "Dixie" of the southern USA have their own culture but they only acted to form their own nation due to particular political circumstances and that identity has since eroded greatly.

France literally banned non-Parisian dialects of French and has worked insanely hard for centuries to create an identity based around the Republic and Citizen.

Austria was ecstatic to join Germany and has since changed their mind... golly.

Muslim Tatars, Buddhist Mongols, Atheistic Slavs and Paganistic Siberians will proudly call themselves Russian.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
France literally banned non-Parisian dialects of French and has worked insanely hard for centuries to create an identity based around the Republic and Citizen.
This is one of those things that makes Nationalism into an interesting little ant farm to stare at. The idea of regulating your own national zeitgiest right down to the way people talk, the precise way to pronounce words and other various aspect of culture is authoritarian as fuck. It actually borders on 1984-levels of thought control and I normally hate whenever some moron makes a comparison to that book.
Conversely, I've been playing with the idea that maybe they should do this for America, since I've absolutely lost all patience for marketers, social justice and sleazy politicians trying to weaselfuck the English language into their own form of thought control.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I thought all white men who want sensible immigration laws,
And smaller governmental influence in there daily life.
Were alt-right neo nazi racist homophobic sexist transgender hating scum?

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Quite a number. Partially because @Null prostitutes the site to trolls, partially because he genuinely sympathises with alt-right politics; but also because Null's living in Russia and has developed an interest in Bitcoin, which seems to exacerbate extreme politics regardless of who does such things for reasons I can only speculate. (Hi, Edward Snowden!)

*USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Quite a number. Partially because @Null prostitutes the site to trolls, partially because he genuinely sympathises with alt-right politics; but also because Null's living in Russia and has developed an interest in Bitcoin, which seems to exacerbate extreme politics regardless of who does such things for reasons I can only speculate. (Hi, Edward Snowden!)

It's hard to tell when you /pol/ users and nationalist spergs are fucking around.

Like half of you seem to support Communist China's actions in Hong Kong because of the Treaty of Westphalia.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
OP is a faggot, this thread is gay, I'm an american Nationalist and my dirt isn't magic, we need to stop all immigration, even from EVROPA, for at least 50 years, and kick any immigrants of the first or second generations on public assistance out, as well as the ones who cannot or will not assimilate.
Even the ones that are citizens?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
What's that? I don't speak border hopper.
I'm Dutch, you mongoloidal fame-chasing nihilistic nigger. Your wild, apish haymakers only work on people who care about what you might think of them. You have the verbal skills of a middle-school bully and the critical thinking skills of a bludgeoned haddock. Replicate @FuckYou's illustrious career.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net

>Genuinely sympathises with alt-right politics
Debatable for a sauce for that bud?

Reactions: Apoth42

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net

Schizophrenia's one hell of a drug, ladies and gentlemen.

RedRightHand

Lovably despicable
kiwifarms.net
Given your massive faggot mass shooter stan avi, no shit.
What's that? I don't speak border hopper.
lol D E E P T H O U G H T S.
Fascism is outdated for the 21st century, you'd need to overhaul several aspects of it I suspect for it to even border on practicality. That said I'm probably a civic nationalist by some people's metrics, I don't really care what your skin colour is. I think I am full of contradictions depending on who I talk to because I cannot create a coherent system because coherent systems weigh you down like a suit of armor, before becoming outdated and unsuited on the ever growing path of "progress" whatever the fuck that means.
I think the anglosphere merging into one country might be a good way to reverse American decline and counter the Russian's and Chinese, make of that what you will. America would of course be the one calling the shots in this scenario after the admission by the other countries as either territories or protectorates. So I'm not nationalist, as I'm not American, but I am a pro American imperialist.
I do not immediately associate dictatorships as bad, there have been plenty of well ordered, well run and somewhat free societies in the past, democracy is not necessarily an endgame.
It is worth noting on the subject of 'diversity' that it is both a strength and a weakness, the Ottoman state provided many incentives to religious and cultural minorities not to rebel in the form of toleration, their was of course the Jizya tax on these people but the system allowed for the Ottoman's to expand without having constant rebellions due to the Sunni's brutally cracking down on Christians. The Catholics in Europe did largely the opposite, they purged their ranks of any proto protestants they could find, such as the Albigensian crusade, genocide can work when done zealously. Both of these systems have certain strengths, as it were, the Catholics shared a common cause against the Ottomans on account of faith, this unity made them stronger, the Ottomans on the other hand, made use of Janniserries, which is a whole other can of worms, diversity and homogeneity both have advantages.

Reactions: Venus

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
>Genuinely sympathises with alt-right politics
Debatable for a sauce for that bud?
Namely Null's own words and Donald-cuckery. I admit that's an unreliable source, but he gets as convincingly defensive about it as he gets about anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic
The word "gay" derives from happy but most fags seem to be pretty depressed.

Nations are about the people but what that people is is largely created over time.

The "Dixie" of the southern USA have their own culture but they only acted to form their own nation due to particular political circumstances and that identity has since eroded greatly.

Austria was ecstatic to join Germany and has since changed their mind... golly.

Muslim Tatars, Buddhist Mongols, Atheistic Slavs and Paganistic Siberians will proudly call themselves Russian.
This is almost completely unrelated, but American culture is going through an awkward phase that I call "Southernization." Southern culture (the most obvious measure being accent thickness) has been in retreat in the South, but the physical boundaries of the South have grown larger and large swathes of the non-South US have taken on Southern characteristics.

What we're arguably seeing is a shift from Midwestern/Mid-Atlantic (let's call them Low Yankees) being the primary culture of the country to Southern being the primary culture, egged on by the relative growth of the Southern population, the growth of the South's political and economic power, Southern diaspora settling across the rest of the region, and Southern culture aligning itself with a more general rural, Blue-State culture. It hasn't gotten to the point yet where Southern dialects are considered "acceptable" as formal English or where we stop describing the South as a cultural region, but it's a process underway.

One thing that's definitely fair to say about national identities is that they are not exclusive and mostly exist on the basis of some tribal impulse. As long as you think of yourself as part of a coherent group, you are. Low Yankees, for example, form a clear culture group inhabiting a geographical region, and yet they're not regarded as a nationality separate from American, even though Scottish people are regarded as a nationality separate from British. Having independence isn't even the most important determinant; Kurds haven't had any self-determination in centuries. But, there has to be something which makes the people consider themselves to be the basic unit of identity.

In that regard, you could say that "Cosmopolitans" (globally-oriented, urban professionals) and fags are also nations in terms of behavior.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino