How many people from your high school days have trooned out/became 'non-binary'?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Blue Booze

I'm from outer space. Drink me.
kiwifarms.net
I've recently found out yet another person from my graduating high school class has trooned out. I didn't know him very well but we had some mutual friends. Every time I come back to my hometown I have to hear that someone else is going by different pronouns.

I once went to a dinner with some friends and an old classmate who I'm assuming fully transitioned from female to male. I knew them a little but not too much. It was incredibly uncomfortable. What a fucking mental illness.

Is four a lot? How many old classmates do you know of have trooned out/went non-binary? Is this thread retarded? Am I retarded for overthinking this? Discuss and let me know.

Edit: I graduated in 2012 and I'm on the younger side of the millennial generation.

Last edited:

Blue Booze

kiwifarms.net
None that I am aware of. That said I only keep in touch with half a dozen of them and I don't have social media so there might be a few that im unaware of. Probably not though, looking back I don't recall any particularly unstable or mentally ill people.
I guess it might depend on how recent your class graduated as well. The whole transgender thing is all the rage with millenials/gen z.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
None that I know of, but that’s because a lot of my HS social circle are dead from ODs or other stupid decisions and the rest I lost touch with when they each ended up going down by law over dope or stealing. The only one left out of our little circle still walking the earth a free man is my little brother who hasn’t spoken to me in almost 3 years now over Woke bullshit.

The Shadow

I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents!
kiwifarms.net
None that I know of, though I keep up with only a few people from the old days. Which might be surprising since I was into the art/music/emo cliques (High School was the mid 2000s).

One of my bandmates that I lost contact with years ago, I can see it happening, he always struck me as a little weird and used to talk about how cool Kurt Cobain was for wearing dresses onstage.

Last edited:

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Not a schoolmate but I do know one non-binary person.

Danger hair, BPD, constant mental and emotional wreck. Is any of that even a surprise tho?

The Wicked Mitch

Senate Minority Cuckold
kiwifarms.net
I guess it might depend on how recent your class graduated as well. The whole transgender thing is all the rage with millenials/gen z.
Im an older millenial, from a country ( and a more rural, conservative area of the country ) that had absolutely no tranny madness when I was a kid/teenager so that's definitely a thing. Gay was about as out there as people got and even then being needlessly flamboyant was heavily discouraged socially.

Crazy to think how quickly things have changed - even 15 years ago if you had suggested dosing kids with horse piss pills because they'd rather wear a dress instead of pants at the age of 3 you would've been made a complete social outcast.

MysticLord

Pyrotechnics Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
The kid who was morbidly obese (250 lbs) in like 4th grade became a woman. Everyone hated him when we were kids because:
  • He was a snotty asshole.
  • He genuinely believed he was better than everyone.
  • He was vain despite having a harelip.
  • He was in drama despite having a speech impediment.
So every fucking year, for like 7 years, we had to sit in a darkened gymnasium and listen to this fat fuck slobber and snort and pretend we understood what the fuck he was saying, and that we cared.

Last I heard he (or she, or whatever) worked at the Circle K in town.

His deadname was Dean something or other, I forget the rest.

Last edited:

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
I only know of one that's fully entrenched in the alphabet soup gender trend and associated leftist ideology. He's one of the types who believes the 41% troon deaths are due to some sort of clandestine crusade against troonkind.

Blue Booze

kiwifarms.net
Im an older millenial, from a country ( and a more rural, conservative area of the country ) that had absolutely no tranny madness when I was a kid/teenager so that's definitely a thing.
Just a couple years after our graduation was when the madness started up. I guess I should have added that while in high school there were zero trans/non binary kids. It was only a couple years later that they started popping up.
His deadname was Dean something or other, I forget the rest.
Oh, dead names. My favorite thing to ponder about whenever I drown myself in whiskey.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
One that I was kind of friends with in a class, but not really out of school (this one was just out as gay in high school, go figure), and one I didn't know well at all who recently went NB. Surprisingly both of these started out female.

Honored guest

kiwifarms.net
Quite a few of my classmates from my art classes have either come out as a troon/NB/XYZsexual, and those that haven't yet went hard to the left. Its disheartening because back when I knew them they were all great and happy kids, now they're all miserable cunts just looking for an excuse to attack you for having the wrong opinion. I only know this from occasionally checking my old facebook so I'm sure there's more.

On a side note all those that went trans/NB/spergsexual were either overweight(even back then), and/or either mildly unattractive or average at best.