How many people from your high school days have trooned out/became 'non-binary'?

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being the med school boyfriend. But then again it seems like a good outcome for him. She seems unstable.
Honestly, up until the coof hit, she was the MOST stable art student I knew. She was actually the mature and responsible one in their relationship, and she had several faculty job offers lined up when she was still an undergrad. But I guess lockdown got to everyone?

Blue Booze

I'm from outer space. Drink me.
kiwifarms.net
maybe it would be pertinent to say when you graduated
Graduated in the year of 2012. I'm a v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶e̶n̶i̶a̶l̶. <--- That sounded wierd.
Edit: I'm on the younger side of the millennial generation.

真理子

Something Behind You
kiwifarms.net
I don't really keep up with anyone I know from high school currently to know if they're still troons, but a few years ago there were two classmates that trooned out. One FTM and one MTF.

The FTM one was very tomboyish and felt like she was never really a "woman" because she didn't like typical girly things. Hated being around women and surrounded herself with only male friends. She would often say she was better than other girls in our class because she didn't put on makeup and read books/wrote fanfiction. Then after being inspired by Mulan, she resonated with the film for its "trans motifs" with Mulan disguising herself as a man. She also stated her hatred towards girly things stemmed from her wanting to be a man instead. She got her hair cut super short and announced on facebook that she goes by Ping now with a long ass paragraph talking about how Mulan inspired her.

The MTF one was sort of obvious. Everyone thought he was gay because of how he presented himself. The effeminate voice, being heavily in the theater club, wearing makeup, long hair, etc., Would often wear women's clothing for spirit week events or halloween or whatever school events required dressing up. He would complain to me about wanting to use the women's restroom and felt unsafe in the men's. It didn't help either that he had a super feminine name (Chii) to begin with. Then on instagram at the end of high school. he announced on a post that he was MTF. That he knew he was always a woman, but was too scared to come out. Insert long speech how discovered this because he liked dolls than cars, preferred women's clothing than men's, etc.,

Don't know what they're up to now. I deleted all of my old social media.

Blue Booze

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, up until the coof hit, she was the MOST stable art student I knew. She was actually the mature and responsible one in their relationship, and she had several faculty job offers lined up when she was still an undergrad. But I guess lockdown got to everyone?
I wasn't in any type of higher education during the main bulk of the bullshit. I'd be fucking nuts going through covid and also having to worry about school.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Only one guy that I know of but I haven't kept in touch with any of these people and only found out about that dude when I happened to run into someone else from that group about a year ago. As far as I can tell he's a prototypical example of the incel to tranny pipleline because he's always been bad with women, short, into anime, a computer science major, etc.; basically all of the stereotypical red flags. He's from a paki muslim family too, so I can only imagine how they must've reacted to it.

Hereitis

kiwifarms.net
Nah. Left all contact with people from high-school the second I left.

I ran into a gay dude today. Had no idea to address them other than as a person. How exactly are you supposed to tell if they are just normal gay or some sort of mental illness?

Blue Booze

kiwifarms.net
The FTM one was very tomboyish and felt like she was never really a "woman" because she didn't like typical girly things. Hated being around women and surrounded herself with only male friends.
It seems like we're getting a lot more younger women like that. I don't have a problem with tomboyish women at all to be honest. But like other things (like just being fucking gay) it's being slowly phased out.
The MTF one was sort of obvious. Everyone thought he was gay because of how he presented himself. The effeminate voice, being heavily in the theater club, wearing makeup, long hair, etc.,
I miss regular gay people. Whatever the fuck that means these days.
Nah. Left all contact with people from high-school the second I left.

I ran into a gay dude today. Had no idea to address them other than as a person. How exactly are you supposed to tell if they are just normal gay or some sort of mental illness?
You can't. You either ignore them or piss them off instead it seems.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
You can't. You either ignore them or piss them off instead it seems.
nuh-uh.
you ignore them and THAT pisses them off.
9EBA6295-5B19-41BD-B2DD-E26D874AEB29.png

the only respectful response is to suck their size 12 toes

Vic Viper T301

Shoot the core!
kiwifarms.net
I have not kept up with many people in my high school at all so this is speculation. This takes place circa 90s/early 00s. Throughout my middle and high school days there were these twin girls who were universally known as "The Ugly [Lastname}s." I won't dox the name but it rolls off the tongue after 'ugly.' They were so ugly I kind of felt bad for them, but not that bad, if you get my meaning.

One was a girly girl with waist length hair and always had her nose in a fantasy novel, the other a tomboy who cut her hair short and played softball. Walking stereotypes, these two. I'm going to guess there's strong chance that the tomboy is identifying as a man now. Funny story, I once accidentally referred to her as a boy while speaking with her. It was just a slip of the tongue and I apologized for it, but she didn't seem to be upset at all. I remember thinking at the time that she probably got that a lot and was used to it. But now, I wonder.

YourFriendlyLurker

kiwifarms.net
None. Basically all socially-awkward, ungly folks remained just that. I knew a butch-lesbian, whi btw was absolutely cool individual and she is still exactly that. IMO "non-binary" as either a first stage of troonism, which is a lost cause, or typical attention-whoring. The most right thing you can do is to ignore that "new detail" of their biography. KInd of "You are totally, absolutely not special, you are just another ugly faggot online 24/7" style.

True and Honest Nibba

kiwifarms.net
One of our resident focal point toxic masculine, homophobic vagrant wiggerbro soundcloud kids recently 'came out' as non binary - and became a self-identifying member of Antifa within the past several years - even getting featured/viral for their antics on twitter.

Another note - one of our resident meangirl taki-fingered latina cumdumpsters is now veiling her dramatic tendencies under far left faux-woke bullshit, and self-DX'd aspergers. Ironic, coming from among the most popular and unstable of bitches who used to torment actual neurotardvirgins.

It's perplexing/apalling how as soon as being LGBTQ+ identifying shifted into being trendy (and where the clout was centered) - how a major bulk of the cattiest, douchiest and bigoted of histrionic mean guy/mean girl characters from my hometown/grad class made the abrupt shift into being personified minstrel acts of leftist queers.

Bezmenov

отвали пизда
kiwifarms.net
One of my best friends from High School turned into an insufferable wannabe ANTIFA/ACAB lefty shithead in the early 2010s and then trooned out shortly thereafter. I'd stopped talking to him long before that however once he'd taken advantage of my kindness (let him stay rent free in my apt to look for work, let him use my cell phone as a contact #, helped him get a job, get his own apt etc.) and treated me like an asshole once he fell in with that crowd because I didn't sociopolitically align 1000% with their fucked up beliefs. It's truly sad too because I could see the person he could've become if he'd stayed the course he was on vs. what he is now, a dude with long hair and untreated mental illness.

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
It's perplexing/apalling how as soon as being LGBTQ+ identifying shifted into being trendy (and where the clout was centered
I have always thought that trends were super faggy. Now time has only proven my views completely correct, as being a literal faggot has actually become a trend.