How many people from your high school days have trooned out/became 'non-binary'?

Blue Booze

I'm from outer space. Drink me.
kiwifarms.net
IMO "non-binary" as either a first stage of troonism, which is a lost cause, or typical attention-whoring.
It's the most simple way to get in with the crowd. Lonely? No friends? Change your bio to non binary on social media and you'll have (((friends))). Then it goes three ways in my opinion:
1. They Troon out (as you've said).
2. Remain non binary (safe option but you'll still have to worship the church of Troon, but at least you're in the club).
3. Or become an 'ally' and really get shit on. Though from what I've seen somewhat recently being an ally just makes you a target. Why? Because you can never do enough. You can not please mentally ill trannies.

Caesare

40 packs of Merit's, at the ready.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my best friends from High School turned into an insufferable wannabe ANTIFA/ACAB lefty shithead in the early 2010s and then trooned out shortly thereafter. I'd stopped talking to him long before that however once he'd taken advantage of my kindness (let him stay rent free in my apt to look for work, let him use my cell phone as a contact #, helped him get a job, get his own apt etc.) and treated me like an asshole once he fell in with that crowd because I didn't sociopolitically align 1000% with their fucked up beliefs. It's truly sad too because I could see the person he could've become if he'd stayed the course he was on vs. what he is now, a dude with long hair and untreated mental illness.

That's just how shallow all of these antifa, tranny, social justice warrior, queer types are.

Their entire personality revolves around politics they barely understand, their highly inconsistent "gender identity", and probably something like videogames or anime. Maybe even both.

This tard you helped out is a perfect representation of how they all behave.

You went out of your way for him in a huge way. Letting someone live in your home and helping them get a job is huge. That can't be understated, as you were willing to put yourself out there, share your living space with them, and helped them find a job so that they could be finacially independent and able to house themselves later. That is no small undertaking and you would be quite the awesome friend for doing any one of those things.

The fact that you did all of them for this person makes you an extraordinary friend.

This scumbag having any negative feelings for you over some bullshit like politics or social issues proves something I've believed about them ever since they were made known to me, that they are incompatible with society. Period.

Loyalty is a crucial aspect of a functional society. That these people have zero loyalty to anyone but themselves makes them unreliable and useless to any family, friend group, or community.

They are totally worthless in every way. I'm sorry you had a former friend like that who took advantage of your kindness, but unfortunately, that's just what sociopaths do.

OneMillionRPM

iunno
kiwifarms.net
There was one girl in highschool who liked programming and similar things, and since I was a computer autist in those days, naturally I developed a huge crush on her (it helped that she was actually attractive). That lasted until I found her online accounts and learned about all her personal drama through her forum posts.

A couple years ago I looked her up out of curiosity and sure enough, she's non-binary now. Changed her name and everything, her Twitter feed is all about being NB, and she's even made a Sims mod about it. Also saw some pictures of her and she's become a trainwreck.

I also have an old high school friend that I occasionally keep in touch with. Don't know if she's really bought the meme and I'm hesitant to just straight-up ask, but she's definitely in that same demographic. Doesn't wear feminine clothes, socially awkward, has a couple masculine interests, etc. She's already been reblogging pro-tranny posts on Tumblr and calling herself asexual. So if she hasn't already, then I think it's just a matter of time.

scathefire

Everyone thinks my name is "scat the fire" :(
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't keep up with the vast majority of them but from the few I do, I know that several of them are using they/them pronouns now, which is kinda the gateway into trooning out further. One other guy is now an NB and wants to go on estrogen (despite the apparent contradiction).

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm an older millennial. Literally none in my HS graduating class. One very flamboyant gay man, but he is emphatic that you can be a gay, flamboyant man without being a woman. Semper Fi to him I guess. Couple of Lesbians but you'd not know to look at them.

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
Only one. A friend of a friend, Travis. He announced on Facebook he's trans and how their new name was Coraline. Yes, like the movie character.
42dd260b3f8b3649bd1bf5a54e88230e.gif

Foxymophandlemama

my smile is a rifle
kiwifarms.net
The troons I met were already in troons in high school but lots of my classmates came out as bisexual after and were annoying about it, thought I would join in their bullshit

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
none.

but i went to a very nice gay wedding of one of my former class mate a couple of years ago.
very nice people that get a christmas card every year.

unsafe

kiwifarms is a form of self-harm
kiwifarms.net
Nobody I personally know.

I can't bring myself to mentally identify with either gender, but I recognize that it's a mental health/trauma thing. To clarify, I recognize I have a biological sex and others will identify me by my biological sex. I have zero issue with that. The problem is accepting my biological sex in my head. I keep saying to myself, if I wasn't [my gender] and instead had no gender, I would be "clean". I think I belong on the short bus.

Last edited:

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About 6 people I went to high school with identify with enby bullshit from the graduating years of 2012-2018 out of around 1500 people.

This poor girl I know was raised by Pentecostal nutjobs. She ended up with mental issues, sheltered, and decided she was a "nonbinary transman." She chopped her boobs off, wears flannel, a classic pixie cut, and doesn't take testosterone. Also, for some reason she insists on wearing fluffy bracer cuffs. My former friend identifies as "queer gender", but she's just a lesbian goth lolcow who says I'm a self-hating bigot for not buying into woke shit. There are 3 dudes who say they're nonbinary, but are essentially greasy, hairy soyboys with obese liberal girlfriends.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
None that i know of but most seem to be in favour of it or at least feel the need to post the obligatory “I’m inclusive” post.

Negev

My jewish LMG can't be this cute
kiwifarms.net
I dont keep up with many of them but I do know at least a few support blm and other lefty stuff, so far though unless I haven't seen it none have trooned out.

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net
I graduated in 2003 and so far I know of only one guy.

Of course he was one of the weird kids in middle and high school who had lolcow tendencies.

Of course he had bad hygiene and wore dirty, gross clothes.

Of course he was drama adjacent (Theater lighting/sound), and of course he was bad at what he did.

Of course he was married with a wife and two kids in tow before he decides to be a woman and picks Madison of all fucking names.

AMHOLIO

won't you donate to this dubious alpaca cause?
kiwifarms.net
Just two, one in a different state, one who I wasn't that close to but hope the best for like the other. My left leaning friends are maturing into normal human beings with leftist tendencies. Lots of gay and bi people, lots of them not interested in the tumblr lgbt.

I've seen more internet troon outs because I hang in those vulnerable gaming circles online. F. Most are nonbinary but don't go any further, which calms me since they can deal with that in their own time and they're normal friendly nerds talking about nerd things otherwise.

That lasted until I found her online accounts and learned about all her personal drama through her forum posts.
I'm proud of young you for recognizing that. A lot of cows and non cows don't. Good bullet dodge.
Went to a religious school, so no.
You're lucky, there's still troons who go HAM because of their religious upbrining. Maybe later they'll troon out when they have marriages and are having a mid life crisis. Hope not.
Nobody I personally know.

I can't bring myself to mentally identify with either gender, but I recognize that it's a mental health/trauma thing. To clarify, I recognize I have a biological sex and others will identify me by my biological sex. I have zero issue with that. The problem is accepting my biological sex in my head. I keep saying to myself, if I wasn't [my gender] and instead had no gender, I would be "clean". I think I belong on the short bus.
Good job being self aware and wanting to do better for yourself instead of fall into the possible troon treadmill of self harm. I hope you find peace and wish good things and good therapy if possible.

None that I know but I'm aware a few are dead already which is good news to me anyway
I'm intrigued. What kind of people were they?