How many people from your high school days have trooned out/became 'non-binary'?

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
lol I have no idea what happened to any of those people.

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net

I talked about her in the loosing people to transgender thread but I won't say too much about it.
Waiting for the day I can dox her ass tbh.
TLDR: awkward nerdy average somewhat chubby girl who was a great artist, and now atm she's now a delusional "screen writer" (fanfic writer), "actor", entomologist (she saw the collector once and that's become her whooole life and college major change), and now she's a "musician" with dog shit tier art now.
I'm certain she's gonna pull a 41% soon. I found her unprivated "vent" acc and she talks about falling out of love with herself, muh trauma n other troon bullshit. She's on the T, and any photos she takes of herself she's still wearing her granny bra even though she's a "neurodivergant FtM kinny gay man neo-pronouns leftist" fuck ass.

Still glad I burnt her shit, I've never felt more free in my life tbh.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
I'm intrigued. What kind of people were they?
Preppy assholes mostly, one got rammed by a truck with his whole family which its a tad overkill tbh

His sister wasnt in the car tho and she was hot, too bad I got the news too late so no post-traumatic gash after the funeral
Still glad I burnt her shit, I've never felt more free in my life tbh.
I take she was fat/ugly? what shit you burned?

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net
Preppy assholes mostly, one got rammed by a truck with his whole family which its a tad overkill tbh

His sister wasnt in the car tho and she was hot, too bad I got the news too late so no post-traumatic gash after the funeral

I take she was fat/ugly? what shit you burned?
Fat/ugly non-passing troon. She has pubes on her chin now but relies on filters to look more "masculine".

Anyways, last year we did a Christmas gift exchange and she made me a card, a piece of fetish art of 1 of my fave anime characters, and a $20 starbucks card. After a TON of suicide baiting n shit from her, she blocked ME sometime in spring and I actually had A breakdown about it, until I sat down, gathered my thoughts, and found out I got sui-baited to high hell ontop of I got cut off due to tardmuffin tier fandom drama. I burned the card and art in October and it felt really good tbh. It felt like I was finally free of something fucking nasty, and it was nice knowing she's shitting her life away while I try to better myself and move on.

I don't mind talking about the trauma since it still fucks me up but feel free to DM if your curious ig.

AMHOLIO

won't you donate to this dubious alpaca cause?
kiwifarms.net
Fat/ugly non-passing troon. She has pubes on her chin now but relies on filters to look more "masculine".

Anyways, last year we did a Christmas gift exchange and she made me a card, a piece of fetish art of 1 of my fave anime characters, and a $20 starbucks card. After a TON of suicide baiting n shit from her, she blocked ME sometime in spring and I actually had A breakdown about it, until I sat down, gathered my thoughts, and found out I got sui-baited to high hell ontop of I got cut off due to tardmuffin tier fandom drama. I burned the card and art in October and it felt really good tbh. It felt like I was finally free of something fucking nasty, and it was nice knowing she's shitting her life away while I try to better myself and move on.

I don't mind talking about the trauma since it still fucks me up but feel free to DM if your curious ig.
I remember you talking about that bint in the trans loss thread. Glad you're getting over her more than you were before. :)

The Big O

Cast in the name of God, ye not sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't even know. I never maintained contact with anybody from my high school since that was a point of my life I wanted to be done with. It's probably for the best, since I'm in New England and there is a non-zero chance there's been old classmates who have trooned out.

Poppavalyim Andropoff

Pussy Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
just that one faggot I spent 4 years tormenting.
amusingly once the cunt started wearing a dress he developed the balls to try & have a go back at me for once.
not sure what's more futile a 40+yo on the Troon with no hope of ever passing OR a fucking midget trying to fight a "linebacker" type.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
I ran into someone at my old job who used to be female when we went to high school together but has now identifies as male and looks like an anime protagonist. It caught me off guard at first, and I didn’t wanna say anything about it, but he recognized me from high school and we ended up getting along well, bonding over what a detestable bitch my ex is. We still keep in touch and are friends now.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
i looked on instagram and saw a guy who was gay in high school. he had that stereotypical high pitch draw out the last word in the sentence accent
their was a post with him wearing a dress. so he's probably some type of nonbinary nonsense.
not surprised though.