How much does it take to get the United States out of the United Nations? - America's Single Greatest Challenge.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
I remember in 2015 watching a video by Ross Ulbricht who was well known as Dread Pirate Roberts suggesting that America's greatest challenge was to get America out of the United Nations. Considering that for over 70 years we all ignored UN's conquest into getting all it's 190 member states to join and easily let it happen, how much does it take for the United States or any member state in general to withdraw from the United Nations.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Considering that for over 70 years we all ignored UN's conquest into getting all it's 190 member states to join and easily let it happen
You guys were the ones who wanted to institute it in the first place, part of securing the Allied powers' diplomatic weight on the global stage and lending it legitimacy to whatever adventures you wanted to go on.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
In theory, I suppose if you were to put the sexual abuses that the UN peacekeepers on blast almost 24/7 in American media then that might create pressure to leave it. Especially if you put emphasis on the victims largely being non white, who are being raped by globalist scumbags that only serves billionaires.

But since it’s Burgers we’re talking about, I doubt there’s the energy for that. They’d rather campaign for trannies to use whatever bathroom or for children to get sex changes.