How much longer is clown world going to last for?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It never ends. You’ve lived in Clown World all your life, same as your Daddy and his Daddy before him. Your problem now is that you can see that it’s a Clown World when they never could. You’re stuck in the Cassandra Paradox. You see, but you can’t make others see. You can tell them, but they can’t understand what you’re telling them. You know, but you can’t do anything about it.

My advice is to learn to stop caring. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying, and it’s easy to laugh at 🤡. Honk Honk!

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can say is look to the past.

A decade always ends up very different than how it began, compare the early 80s to the late 80s for a relatively mild example, for a more extreme example compare the early 60s to the late 60s or the early 2010s to the late 2010s.

It's anyone's guess how the 2020s will wind up by the end of it, we're still early enough that it's not yet clear.

And beyond that, look at the fact that America went through a similar period in the 60s and 70s before things returned more to normal in the 80s and 90s.

Will history repeat itself again?

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go outside and touch grass faggot.

The internet isn't real

The world isn't ending.

Or embrace the rope. These are your choices
The internet's been bleeding into reality for a while now, unless you think things like those fiery but peaceful protests were just imaginary, imagine telling someone who had their business burnt down "the internet isn't real, go out and touch grass faggot"

Getwhatyou

kiwifarms.net
The internet's been bleeding into reality for a while now, unless you think things like those fiery but peaceful protests were just imaginary, imagine telling someone who had their business burnt down "the internet isn't real, go out and touch grass faggot"
They burned the buildings down in real life. Not the internet.

Uncle Sid

only thing better than a good meal is a free meal
kiwifarms.net
You enable it, motherfuker. We all do by hiding behind masks here so we're free to clown around.

SandyCat

Send cat pics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally just log off
Go outside and touch grass faggot.

The internet isn't real

The world isn't ending.

Or embrace the rope. These are your choices
I made this thread because I saw a danger hair tranny screaming at a super market employee over coupons when I was out molesting grass earlier today.

Clown world on the internet is usually just funny to me but when you start seeing it invade your area it becomes sad reality. I just want to get my poor people food in peace without having to listen to pozloaded neghole making a huge scene over his """her""" coupons not being accepted.