How much longer is clown world going to last for?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made this thread because I saw a danger hair tranny screaming at a super market employee over coupons when I was out molesting grass earlier today.

Clown world on the internet is usually just funny to me but when you start seeing it invade your area it becomes sad reality. I just want to get my poor people food in peace without having to listen to pozloaded neghole making a huge scene over his """her""" coupons not being accepted.
Man, don't you know those coupons were transphobic and capitalists? I'm surprised you could not tell. Even i knew that from your story.

Mr. Bung

The swag bag stag
kiwifarms.net
Don't you know there's no getting off Mr. Bones Wild Ride?

I've been entertaining the thought of suicide because I see no hope out of this hell.
I hope you're joking because killing yourself over fucking clownworld would be Darwin level stupid.

-Turn off the news/social media/TV/-Just listen to music or watch anything pre-2010 or that isn't politically or socially charged.
-Find a hobby, meet up with people with that hobby or otherwise just hang out with others who have similar views to yours and try to keep the political bitching to a minimum. Even with clownworld in full swing, much of the country outside the cities is disdainful of it and trying to go about life as usual.

If you actively avoid the bullshit and the negativity, you'll find yourself only coming across it occasionally by happenstance. When that happens laugh at the bullshit and just move on.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

I agree with the KF mods - I support Ukraine
kiwifarms.net
I hope you're joking because killing yourself over fucking clownworld would be Darwin level stupid.

-Turn off the news/social media/TV/-Just listen to music or watch anything pre-2010 or that isn't politically or socially charged.
-Find a hobby, meet up with people with that hobby or otherwise just hang out with others who have similar views to yours and try to keep the political bitching to a minimum. Even with clownworld in full swing, much of the country outside the cities is disdainful of it and trying to go about life as usual.

If you actively avoid the bullshit and the negativity, you'll find yourself only coming across it occasionally by happenstance. When that happens laugh at the bullshit and just move on.
Already turned off the news and social media and shit. Look at my posting history, most of what I talk about on the Farms is just music. Which is really funny, because most people outside the Farms with music tastes similar to mine, well, it just brings me closer to The Woke.

I'm not a fan of politics at all, I try to avoid it. The problem is I can't. It comes to me. And besides, "the personal is political," you can't enjoy a damn thing without someone injecting politics into it. Especially the Woketards. And frankly, I don't like self-censorship. And these days, for survival, I have to bottle so much in. I'm really not enjoying that, it's really taking its toll, and I'm becoming a lose cannon. One day I will explode, I will speak exactly my mind, I will be scathing, and everyone will hate me because I violated the holy scripture. But you gotta keep up appearances.

And regrettably, I'm a heterosexual male. I can't find no based faggot to buttfuck, that doesn't work for me. I have certain needs, and those needs require certain holes, holes I prefer better on a woman. I'm always torn between stupid fucking women and "educated" "woke" ones. I need to fuck chicks, and it's just so painful having to listen to them rant about this bullshit when you really just want to fuck them and be gone because they're empty inside.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
. And these days, for survival, I have to bottle so much in. I'm really not enjoying that, it's really taking its toll, and I'm becoming a lose cannon. One day I will explode, I will speak exactly my mind, I will be scathing, and everyone will hate me because I violated the holy scripture. But you gotta keep up appearances.

I learned this survival skill at a very early age. It’s actually why I don’t have very many friends. It’s just so annoying being called a contrarian, or an edge lord, or a conspiracy theorist just for asking questions. I noticed that people don’t like it when you make them think about whatever they are parroting. Sometimes it makes them hostile or they just dismiss you altogether.

I hate not being able to connect to people on more than just a superficial level. But it’s better for people to think I’m shy/quiet than for me to waste time trying to paint a picture in their heads they can’t imagine because they only see black and white.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I learned this survival skill at a very early age. It’s actually why I don’t have very many friends. It’s just so annoying being called a contrarian, or an edge lord, or a conspiracy theorist just for asking questions. I noticed that people don’t like it when you make them think about whatever they are parroting. Sometimes it makes them hostile or they just dismiss you altogether.

I hate not being able to connect to people on more than just a superficial level. But it’s better for people to think I’m shy/quiet than for me to waste time trying to paint a picture in their heads they can’t imagine because they only see black and white.
Yeah, and throw in a complete disinterest with the Capeshit Rap(e) Music ROY G BIV autotune geist of the day and you really get fucked hard mentally this day and age just as a regular human being.

You become really good at recognizing what people believe by how they look, and that in and of itself is depressing, because it means people are so two-dimensional.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and throw in a complete disinterest with the Capeshit Rap(e) Music ROY G BIV autotune geist of the day and you really get fucked hard mentally this day and age just as a regular human being.

You become really good at recognizing what people believe by how they look, and that in and of itself is depressing, because it means people are so two-dimensional.
Yeah, this is why it’s so hard for me to make friends or date. I just need more and it feels like most people just lack personalities and make up for it by talking about stupid shit I don’t care about. Like themselves.

It’s like they never became self aware and just stayed NPCs.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been entertaining the thought of suicide because I see no hope out of this hell.
I have too I'm sorry to say.

I miss the zeitgeist of 2005-2015, even though there was a downturn after 2008 and even though things started to get hairy near the end there, it was a society I could have worked with.

But starting in 2016 and especially today things are genuinely awful to the point now that it's really hard to deal with, there's a feeling I used to feel years ago that I just don't feel anymore, a certain sense of hope and connection with society, maybe that's faggy, but it's no fun feeling so alienated from the wider society.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I have too I'm sorry to say.

I miss the zeitgeist of 2005-2015, even though there was a downturn after 2008 and even though things started to get hairy near the end there, it was a society I could have worked with.

But starting in 2016 and especially today things are genuinely awful to the point now that it's really hard to deal with, there's a feeling I used to feel years ago that I just don't feel anymore, a certain sense of hope and connection with society, maybe that's faggy, but it's no fun feeling so alienated from the wider society.
No, I get it. You're always watching your back. They're always following the fads (the woker they are, the more they tend to listen to music from the last 2 years). Nothing you say reasonable will win. No matter what you're a Nazi fascist whatever the fuck. The American left has Infiltrated all rungs of society and have used it to force new norms on people and punish people totally for these new norms. I get there was still a lot of bigotry around, but this is some fucking insane shit going on. don't identify with this endless struggle about identity and group classification. My heritage is Polish, my most immediate ancestors have all been fucked by everyone, do you see me whining about it? One of my parents was an actual refugee! My folks were being sent off to summer camp to huff the Z-gas, far more recently in history than their folks were in human bondage. I get that was fucking awful, but at some point the blood debt game needs to end.

Rant aside, I think this shit will last a very long time and we're fucked for the rest of our lives, I'm tempted to complete the circle and maybe move to Poland, at least for awhile. Travel Europe. I don't know. I figured I'm on my own through all this hell, and am always gonna be. I've met all kinds and now it feels like I've really met ALL kinds, and now everyone is just a rehash of some archetype I've seen before. Maybe this shit will fade. But if it does none of us are emerging happy, optimistic people, because we've seen just how hysterical our species is.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I get it. You're always watching your back. They're always following the fads (the woker they are, the more they tend to listen to music from the last 2 years). Nothing you say reasonable will win. No matter what you're a Nazi fascist whatever the fuck. The American left has Infiltrated all rungs of society and have used it to force new norms on people and punish people totally for these new norms. I get there was still a lot of bigotry around, but this is some fucking insane shit going on. don't identify with this endless struggle about identity and group classification. My heritage is Polish, my most immediate ancestors have all been fucked by everyone, do you see me whining about it? One of my parents was an actual refugee! My folks were being sent off to summer camp to huff the Z-gas, far more recently in history than their folks were in human bondage. I get that was fucking awful, but at some point the blood debt game needs to end.

Rant aside, I think this shit will last a very long time and we're fucked for the rest of our lives, I'm tempted to complete the circle and maybe move to Poland, at least for awhile. Travel Europe. I don't know. I figured I'm on my own through all this hell, and am always gonna be. I've met all kinds and now it feels like I've really met ALL kinds, and now everyone is just a rehash of some archetype I've seen before. Maybe this shit will fade. But if it does none of us are emerging happy, optimistic people, because we've seen just how hysterical our species is.
See, the idea that this could be the rest of our lives is exactly what makes me want to get the hell out of here.

And the sad thing is, even if things get better, it will be to some degree the rest of our lives, a certain innocence has been lost, you'll never be able to look at blacks or Jews or other minorities the same way again, I remember when I used to just genuinely see people as people before Woke forced me to see everything through a racialized lens.

A Rastafarian Skeleton

Bumbaclot
kiwifarms.net
Already turned off the news and social media and shit. Look at my posting history, most of what I talk about on the Farms is just music. Which is really funny, because most people outside the Farms with music tastes similar to mine, well, it just brings me closer to The Woke.

I'm not a fan of politics at all, I try to avoid it. The problem is I can't. It comes to me. And besides, "the personal is political," you can't enjoy a damn thing without someone injecting politics into it. Especially the Woketards. And frankly, I don't like self-censorship. And these days, for survival, I have to bottle so much in. I'm really not enjoying that, it's really taking its toll, and I'm becoming a lose cannon. One day I will explode, I will speak exactly my mind, I will be scathing, and everyone will hate me because I violated the holy scripture. But you gotta keep up appearances.

And regrettably, I'm a heterosexual male. I can't find no based faggot to buttfuck, that doesn't work for me. I have certain needs, and those needs require certain holes, holes I prefer better on a woman. I'm always torn between stupid fucking women and "educated" "woke" ones. I need to fuck chicks, and it's just so painful having to listen to them rant about this bullshit when you really just want to fuck them and be gone because they're empty inside.
You need to start acting like a man. Stop letting the "woketards" live rent free in your head. If a guy like me can goto work and not feel the urge to sperg out about troons or niggers or something you can too. The last paragraph you wrote there is really gay and you're not going to get any pussy talking like that.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
I made this thread because I saw a danger hair tranny screaming at a super market employee over coupons when I was out molesting grass earlier today.

Clown world on the internet is usually just funny to me but when you start seeing it invade your area it becomes sad reality. I just want to get my poor people food in peace without having to listen to pozloaded neghole making a huge scene over his """her""" coupons not being accepted.
Yeah, this very much isn't just the internet anymore. I have seen several woke businesses sprout up around me in the past half a decade. Purple hairs run my local comic book store. They go out of their way to put authors they don't like on the dusty bottom shelves, its laughably pathetic.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
You can tell the people that say "just go outside" are the types that just play video games all day, because finding the social justice shit is ubiquitious. I'm guessing the people who say that have no success with women, either, given that roughly 60% of women today are into social justice to a rather large degree. It's absolutely impossible to ignore, and these people are nuts.