How much of Asperchu did Chris read?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just curious.

Since I am a pretty big fan of :asperchu: I was pretty curious, how much of it did Chrissy read?

When he discovered it, he made it clear he hated it. The first time he mentioned it was in a video that was titled "Down with Asperchu" and smeared it, and called it a horrendous joke, and all his yacking about how poorly drawn it was, how Asperchu was a parody of him and he was even more offended he was a character in the comic as well (and technically, he was right). He had nothing good to say about it. He continuously justified his name change of the Asperchu Chaotic combo to such an extent that he made it clear he wanted everything gone.

Except he was obviously reading it and keeping up with the story. He knew that Dixie Chu "dumped" Asperchu and he knew of the characters of Jonas Chu, "The Green One", Max, "Jive-In" and even Alzeichu. And since he was sent a message which included a clip from when one-armed Sonichu shot him in the knee, and that was much after Wild, Angelica and Punchy were killed.

And he had to have known about Mitch Chu, who too was in much later in the story. I wonder what he thought about Mitch being gay since he was the one who created Mitch. Say, wonder why he didn't bitch about that since they made him kill Simonla for the same reason... :stupid:

But Asperchu continued on much, much longer. Even past the point he left the internet after the HAD incident in March 2010. Him attacking Snyder in June 2010 was adapted, and funnily enough, Asperchu went to court himself.

So, what you think?

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he can write, he can read.

Wait, did I just say "Chris can write?"

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TrippinKahlua said:
When he discovered it, he made it clear he hated it. The first time he mentioned it was in a video that was titled "Down with Asperchu" and smeared it, and called it a horrendous joke, and all his yacking about how poorly drawn it was, how Asperchu was a parody of him and he was even more offended he was a character in the comic as well (and technically, he was right). He had nothing good to say about it. He continuously justified his name change of the Asperchu Chaotic combo to such an extent that he made it clear he wanted everything gone.
If it doesn't project Chris in a positive light then it's ALL terrible and his "followers" are sheep that will take what he says as the truth.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also like to point out that by thanks to Alec: we know Chris doesn't deal with "competition" very well.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
I know understanding subtext (or lackthereof) isn't Chris' strong suit. But not getting the Snorlax gag and even putting it in Sonichu was golden.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
Male said:
I also like to point out that by thanks to Alec: we know Chris doesn't deal with "competition" very well.
Does Chris deal with anything well?

Spork

kiwifarms.net
1. I don't think he read any further than what he needed to make "Asperchu is a Horrendous Joke", which is probably most of the early ones.

2. He knew about Punchy, Angelica, and Wild dying because their deaths were part of a huge banner ad on the CWCipedia, and that huge-ass textwall in Sonichu 10 suggests that he read the rest of that issue.

3. I doubt he read any further than any Asperchu comics released after the end of Sonichu 10.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I can just imagine Chris reading Asperchu, grunting and sweating more profusely with each page until he crashed into slumber.
So, probably not that much of it.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just... took so much defense at it initially, but he had nothing to say about the gory deaths of Bubbles, nor the fact that the parodic version of Rosechu had a penis?

What, was HAD taking too much of his time?

Lenaro

kiwifarms.net
DrChristianTroy said:
I know understanding subtext (or lackthereof) isn't Chris' strong suit. But not getting the Snorlax gag and even putting it in Sonichu was golden.

I'm not super into the comics. Can someone fill in the details of this Snorlax joke and where Chris used it?

Also, what's HAD?

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-№1 said:
Male said:

He seems to be OK with :briefs: Take what you will of that.

Qqqqq

...many of your dreams will be destroyed
kiwifarms.net
It was close enough to being sonichu it fucked with his imaginary toon world. There's a post somewhere he made about implementing some retcons to fix the universes colliding in his head.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Qqqqq said:
It was close enough to being sonichu it fucked with his imaginary toon world. There's a post somewhere he made about implementing some retcons to fix the universes colliding in his head.

In other words:

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCK WITH MY FANTASY WORLD, BUT IT WILL TOTALLY FUCK WITH YOURS IF IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE!!!"

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
A-№1 said:
Male said:

He seems to be OK with :briefs: Take what you will of that.
Being OK with :briefs: isn't exactly what I'd consider "dealing with it well".

In fact it's kind of the opposite of dealing with it.

Some things you should abide. :briefs: ain't one of them.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
He read every single page of it up until at least however much I had completed when he made the "Asperchu is a horrendous joke" video. And I have reason to believe he continued for some time after.

TrippinKahlua said:
Just curious.
I just want you to know that I didn't adblock your sig because of anything you did. I adblocked it because Thorg's face is just that awful to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.