How much of Asperchu did Chris read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see more Asperchu. I love that little 'Chu and I was honored that Alec included some of the content from my fan mail into the plot (CWCville People's Liberation Army/Front)

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
I love that little 'Chu and I was honored that Alec included some of the content from my fan mail into the plot (CWCville People's Liberation Army/Front)
That was you? I loved doing the CPLF subplot!

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
I would love to see more Asperchu.
Same here. Asperchu was one of the few things good in its own right to come out of the shit pit that is everything to do with OPL.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ABL, I just want you to know that Asperchu was awsome and made me go and read more of Sonichu then I intended to.

So Chris should be thanking you because I'm sure your comic raised the popularity of his comic too.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
The Dude said:
I love that little 'Chu and I was honored that Alec included some of the content from my fan mail into the plot (CWCville People's Liberation Army/Front)
That was you? I loved doing the CPLF subplot!

That was indeed me my friend. As I said it was and honor being included in a roundabout way to your magnum opus.

Drawets Rednaxela

Dumbass who believes Chris could benefit from jail
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he read much of it at all. Just the odd snippet. He probably tried to read a whole issue but crashed into slumber when it became to stressfull.

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
The Asperpedia boards were pretty sweet aside from all the weird Roleplaying accounts. I was writing the "Losers" fanfic about the liberation army working out of the back of the Capering Berry. It was a lot of fun.

TrippinKahlua

I am the King of Wishful Thinking!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Asperpedia should have lasted a lot, lot longer than it did. I didn't read the whole comic until well after the saga, and there were a lot of holes I needed to fill in myself that the Asperpedia would have helped. And there was an Asperchu mailbag, wasn't there? I didn't even get to read the fanmail.

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
Lenaro said:
DrChristianTroy said:
I know understanding subtext (or lackthereof) isn't Chris' strong suit. But not getting the Snorlax gag and even putting it in Sonichu was golden.

I'm not super into the comics. Can someone fill in the details of this Snorlax joke and where Chris used it?

Also, what's HAD?
I believe in either the first or second asperchu comic asperchu's mother is portrayed as a giant snorlax. His dad is also portrayed as a senile racist of some sort. But thats the snorlax joke. No clue what HAD is.

Spatchmo

kiwifarms.net
This is only somewhat related to Asperchu... Apparently someone archived Moon Pals and put them on a site called Deposit Files. Any chance we could get those up on the CWCki? Since Chris has referenced them on numerous occasions I think they are relevant. http://autisticmetalhead.blogspot.com/2 ... -pals.html

Also, I thought Mao's owl comics were funny, especially after learning about the whole plan with The Wallflower. Does anyone know if those are archived anywhere?

AgentPickle

Professional Lurker
kiwifarms.net
Spatchmo said:
This is only somewhat related to Asperchu... Apparently someone archived Moon Pals and put them on a site called Deposit Files. Any chance we could get those up on the CWCki? Since Chris has referenced them on numerous occasions I think they are relevant. http://autisticmetalhead.blogspot.com/2 ... -pals.html

I've checked the Moon Pals page on the CWCki again, just to be sure, and there's already a working link to the .rar file of the whole webcomic at the bottom of the page.

Spatchmo

kiwifarms.net
AgentPickle said:
Spatchmo said:

I've checked the Moon Pals page on the CWCki again, just to be sure, and there's already a working link to the .rar file of the whole webcomic at the bottom of the page.
Oh ok, thanks very much! I didn't notice it last time I checked the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.