how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
You know, she might really be anemic. I've suspected for a while that she's Vitamin C deficient, and that can inhibit iron absorption.

Amber said:
she also told me because like my sleep has been horrendous she wants me to start like taking melatonin and such and she said that a lot of her patients actually take melatonin and they take a lot like ten milligrams
Or maybe try practicing good sleep hygiene? No, god forbid she change her behavior, just chow down on some pills instead!

Pizza Munch

kiwifarms.net
For most people a 30-40 lb weight gain would be so drastically obvious. Imagine being so gd large that people speculate if you've gained 30-40 lbs (a whole five year old) or not... :(

I remember her getting this way when she was approaching 500 lbs like "I'm don't weigh that much u guiiize and I never will!!!" Homegirl is missing the point that if you're 570 lbs you might as well be 600

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She wears clothes with maximimum stretchineness, for obvious reasons. so, the fact that she's wearing the same puke green shirt means nothing. you can SEE the massive gains.

edit: oh my god, You know what horrifying? In the original picture from Jan 2019 you can't really tell, but it's clear from the (alleged) "newer" pic that the green top is actually a bodycon midi dress that's supposed to look like this on a normal human that is plus-sized:

bodycon-gorls.jpg

Last edited:

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Ahahahahahah at 7:00 when she (I'm pretty sure deliberately?) shows off her mega giant shelf butt and makes that dainty wistful expression... I am shooketh... Gorl, STAHP, even the feeders can't take this anymore! :cryblood:

waaat.JPG

*Cue "what is that? What the fuck is that?" sound clip*

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She's seriously going to pull this shit. A side by side claiming she's only gained 5 net pounds since January when THIS fucking pic hit the internet yesterday?

View attachment 908990
She didn't say the date on when her new "comparison" was filmed, so for all we know it was the same damn day.

I wanna know how big the tantrum/binge was when she realised Eric uploaded that. I’ll bet money that many McDonald’s were eaten that day.
She's sad. Maybe we get a mirror shopping vlog after this.
m3hg75ke8yi31[1].jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino