how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Her ass is touching her back!
That's just her shelf touching her back; not her actual butt.

I can't with this gorl, now she doesn't think her singing doctor was right??? She's 600 lbs; but she's just a "big gorl" but healthy?? What gorl!? Even someone whose 250+ lbs less than you gets told by their doctor they should work out more, lose some weight, avoid carbs, etc.

Then she brings back the damn dry sandwich which makes me the most mad lol. Like she said her WL dr's program was too restrictive and she couldn't even eat fruits or vegetables, I've yet to see her eat 1 fruit, she very rarely eats a vegetable. The easiest thing would be to throw some spinach, kale, tomatoes, sprouts, onions something onto her dry ass sandwich. Eat one sandwich has a side of carrots or broccoli with it, some cottage cheese maybe?

Her photos from January, her stomach in the front is larger, her shelf in the back is bigger, that's not from a 5 lb weight gain. Her right leg in Eric's video looked like there was a giant mass on her thigh. We didn't get a live weigh in, in the video cause she has to quickly lose 30 lbs of water weight before Necky came film the weigh in.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
That's just her shelf touching her back; not her actual butt.
I know this has already been discussed before, but now more than ever I want to know what in the everloving fuck is her anatomy and how does Necky manage to wash this behemoth. Like, this looks like at least a 2-person job. Does Eric help too? Her confusing giga-planetary ass has no end and no beginning. To hold it open with one hand would be impossible. I am hoping Neckster just has a pressure washer or something.

hyacinth bucket

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe it for a minute. She's LARPing. I think this is Amber saying what she thinks normies expect a person to feel in her situation.
100% agree. That screed read more like "FINE I HATE MYSELF ARE YOU HAPPY NOW????" And now it's suddenly everyone's fault she weighs 600 lbs. Meanwhile, she's perfectly fine living a huge life. She's got money, she's got a slave girlfriend, she's got a home, transportation, and most importantly, food whenever she wants it without having to exert one iota of effort. Plus, she's better than EVERYONE you guise. We're all so beneath her.

Yes, people were spamming the image; but it's strange that it was that one in particular she felt the need to address, opposed to the other recent shots from her own vids.
It's because she didn't control the narrative in this instance. It's okay for her to post her body, but no one else. That's what's got her really bent. She has such tight control over her little world that any intrusion sets her off. Her NPD is really off the charts. The reality is that her insecurity is a direct correlation to her extreme level of narcissism, but it's so buried under her superiority complex that it will never, ever see the light of day. If she's ever going to lose any amount of significant weight and keep it off, she has to tap into that insecurity through therapy. Don't hold your breath that it will happen, though.

Pastel_Ace33

kiwifarms.net
I know this has already been discussed before, but now more than ever I want to know what in the everloving fuck is her anatomy and how does Necky manage to wash this behemoth. Like, this looks like at least a 2-person job. Does Eric help too? Her confusing giga-planetary ass has no end and no beginning. To hold it open with one hand would be impossible. I am hoping Neckster just has a pressure washer or something.
They just throw her ass in the pool, during the winter months since it doesn't cool down that much in KY they spray her down in the backyard and hope it gets into all the nooks and crannies. But I assume she only bathes once every two months so I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
The entire shape of her ass has changed. It used to be round from the side like a queen ant, and now from sitting up against the wall in her bed for 23 hours a day it has caused it to slant pointing upwards.

I was thinking along the same lines. After being mesmerized by the shelf ass for some time, I have a theory.

The way it seems to have developed *upward*. Is this evidence of weight being relentlessly added to a body which is almost always in a seated position? She can only walk for a few minutes, scoots through stores, and sleeps sitting up, so the vast majority of her life is spent with her back and legs at a right angle. Are there any full-body photos in which she is sitting down? Is she then revealed to be shaped like a Hershey's kiss? And when she stands, is the horizontal spread of ass-mass squashed weirdly upward by the pressure and size of the thighs below, creating the shelf?

I know it's pointless to theorize on the "logic" of fat distribution, as it's specific to the individual. But I do wonder whether spending 90% of a life sitting down could actually influence not just weight/size, but also where, and in what strange direction, fat accumulates.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
In the background of the “recent” comparison shots, the bookshelf Becky was supposed to build that we saw in her decluttering video from a month ago hasn’t been built yet and is still in the same pile it was then.
Nice catch gorl, welcome to kiwi farms.

I saw in the YT comments people saying this was filmed the same day as "eat with me I'm lonely" video in which she inhaled 2 sandwiches while Becky was away. That's not accurate though because she was eating different bread and using a different plate.

She was however using the same mayo and same chicken in this video, AND this video was filmed pre-nail polish. So yeah, today's video is old as fuck. WAY older than what we've seen in Amber's own uploads recently, much less Eric's b-day vlog.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
i remember her whining about melatonin in one of her last streams because everyone was telling her it causes depression and she was eating that shit up. am i misremembering? i'm surprised she didn't say anything about the girl recommending melatonin to her when she's already sO dEpResSed
and instead of getting suplements like a normal person would she instead gets a fucking drink from walmart that says has meltaonin in it alongside with god knows how much sugar or other crap in it

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Amber (also known as Cunt Fupula) is clearly a laaaah. She has grown much larger 2nd fupa during this year.

View attachment 909281

That ain't even the same dress. It's much longer and there's that line going down the middle. How much of a loser do you have to be to spend time trying to find a similar looking (but bigger) dress, just to trick your audience of Youtube hayders who aren't going to believe you anyway. I bet she thinks she is so smart.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
so about that growth on (her) right leg (it's on the left for us looking at the picture)

I also love how she doesn't show her feet. I'm legitimately curious about their color. I always want to see her legs, and I have limited medical knowledge. But I want to know what is growing in her leg. I want to see how pale her feet are, because it just solidifies the fact that she's lying about being "big but healthy".

I saw Eric's vlog, your feet don't turn white when you're healthy

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
That ain't even the same dress. It's much longer and there's that line going down the middle. How much of a loser do you have to be to spend time trying to find a similar looking (but bigger) dress, just to trick your audience of Youtube hayders who aren't going to believe you anyway. I bet she thinks she is so smart.
different_outfit.JPG
new_outfit.JPG

Slightly higher resolution screengrabs taken directly from the January 6th video and today's video.

Definitely a different shirt. I was wondering how she managed to stretch this shirt so low.
Good catch gorl.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT BOO BOO

Last edited:

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
No, he wouldn't have done blood work. Weight loss surgeons in the US provide a free consultation the first visit. They go over all the surgical options, your medical history, prices, program requirements, etc. They don't send you for tests or to meet the rest of the team (registered dietitian, cognitive behavioral therapist, bariatric nurse, etc) until you pay to join the program.
I've never heard of free individual consultations (why would they? They're losing money by not billing for their time) unless they're meeting people in a group setting at, say for instance, a hospital. Some hospitals or clinics have weight loss surgeons meet groups of candidates once a month and they provide free information sessions where they go over program requirements and surgical options as well as general information about their treatment team, extremely vague pricing information, what to expect post-op, and more information about how to schedule an individual consultation in office.

An individual consultation is totally different and would be billed because it's the physician's time that they could be spending with another paying patient. Medical history is discussed, your personal surgical options are considered, and blood work as well as referrals would absolutely be ordered. Even if you decide against moving forward with the program, most physicians would go ahead and order the labs at the very least because it takes a few clicks on the computer and doesn't really matter if the patient decides against getting them done/not proceeding with surgery.

Reactions: Viridian

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Her dainty poop bun on her 600lb body is like a cherry on top of shit cake. It kills me everytime 😂😂
"Cherry on top of shit cake" was an amazing and accurate phrase, gorl. :lol:

Her hair is way too long and that poop bun must weigh quite a lot (like every other part of AL). Optimistic that soon we'll experience the magnificent Balderlynn because her buns are too tight.

ETA: Hairline comparison because I'm autistic

am.JPG

Last edited:

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if she filmed the full body part recently or over a month ago. If it was over a month ago, how is it relevant? If she filmed it recently, WHO CARES! All it proves is she has done absolutely nothing for the past seven months to help herself. How pathetic and sad that she is gripping onto this "proof" she's still maintaining 560 lbs. Even if that were the case, it's nothing to be proud of.

Drama Llama 007

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of free individual consultations (why would they? They're losing money by not billing for their time) unless they're meeting people in a group setting at, say for instance, a hospital. Some hospitals or clinics have weight loss surgeons meet groups of candidates once a month and they provide free information sessions where they go over program requirements and surgical options as well as general information about their treatment team, extremely vague pricing information, what to expect post-op, and more information about how to schedule an individual consultation in office.

An individual consultation is totally different and would be billed because it's the physician's time that they could be spending with another paying patient. Medical history is discussed, your personal surgical options are considered, and blood work as well as referrals would absolutely be ordered. Even if you decide against moving forward with the program, most physicians would go ahead and order the labs at the very least because it takes a few clicks on the computer and doesn't really matter if the patient decides against getting them done/not proceeding with surgery.
I know because I've been through it as self-pay. I've asked 5 surgeons about the free consults and they say they are worth it because most patients sign onto the program. On average, the surgeon charges $5,000 for all pre-op visits, surgery, and one year of post-op visits. (Hospital/OR, testing, therapist, and anesthesiologist are separate costs totalling @ $15,000) Since they bundle the cost and don't bill per appointment, plus most do sign up for the program, the cost is actually covered for most patients. Very few don't move forward.

If a person has insurance, the first visit is billed after they sign up for the program. The surgeon isn't actually out money at all.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I see ads for weight loss clinics everywhere and they always say free consult. They're not the same as surgery programs but maybe that's what they were thinking of with the "free consult" thing? These clinics are the places you go to get put on HCG and B12 injections; they give prescribes for phentermine, stuff like that.

As for surgeons giving free consults it probably depends on the market, or what kind of bariatric program/network the surgeon is in. I think it's more common for them to do free seminars where a herd of fatties attend a presentation.

edit to add: Do we even know if Amberlynn's appointment was free? I don't remember her saying that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino