how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why people are debating whether or not she received a free initial consultation. I have zero belief she ever saw a weight loss surgeon. I don't even think she was seated near one at a Cheesecake Factory. She lies as easily as she breathes. Actually, she lies far easier than that, though it must be said she's good at neither.

ETA: The doctor just said take melatonin as opposed to wanting to check for the blatantly obvious sleep apnea? Sure, Jan.
Assuming she actually saw a doctor, it's believable a doc didn't order a sleep test and recommended OTC remedies. She's got no insurance. She's got no bank account in her name, no credit cards, her credit rating is shit, and I guarantee you she's never paid any of her ER bills, hence needing to drive into Lexington when her navel started bleeding. Without insurance there's no way she could/would pay for a sleep study, which can run $1000-$5000, depending on the facility.

Then the doctor has to use the data and treat her, which means telling her she's 450 pounds overweight and about to die, needs to lose weight immediately, exercise and implement strict sleep hygiene. Amber doesn't like paying for generic meds and has the self-control of a toddler on speed. She's obviously not going to be compliant, she's going to waste time and cost the clinic money in unpaid fees.

So why not tell her to take Melatonin? The only alternative is to tell her to crawl into the dumpster and wait for pick up because her body is garbage and she's gonna die anyway. It's not like even 100 mg of Melatonin could really add to her liver-load, so why not. She's enormous. 10 mg of Melatonin would be like giving her a drop of Rescue Remedy and expecting it to sedate her.

kiwifarms.net
Clickbait, per usual.

I wonder how long she sat there, clicking "Randomly Pick Winner" over and over and over again until a positive comment (with ONE like) popped up.
Out of almost 4k comments, I'm guessing forever.
View attachment 909001

The amount of denial she is in about her health is frightening. Once again, it's never because she's SIX HUNDRED FUCKING POUNDS.

She has low energy because she's anemic. She doesn't have high blood pressure, it's borderline. It's not sleep apnea that's causing her severe lack of sleep, she just needs to take a supplement like melatonin. It's weird that people don't think it works because A LOT of people have told her to take it. On the other hand, low carb is just trendy, there's definitely no proof that is aides in weight loss.

She insists on tip-toeing around her declining health and I'm just waiting for that catastrophic event that's going to snap her out of her delusion :optimistic:
She could be anemic... she eats alot of crap with no nutrients and with her messed up mentstural cycle bleeding out a whole year in one month probably drained her iron. I bet this psychiatrist asked her to get alot of bloodwork and get her heart checked and she'd want to doctor shop out of town becuase the singing doctor wanted her to get futher testing done and the sleep apnea checked. I think the 31st video will be her quitting the doctor and meds for some bs reason but the real reason will be she kept pressing for her to get blood tests done and taking care of physical health. this is all just a show like the vegetables in fridge and going to weight loss doctor for views.

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
Makes 2 sandwiches
“Calm down, people know what works for them with losing weight”
Bitch you is the size of a grizzly bear, this is obviously not working for you
Stop eating so many damn sandwiches
This part made me MOTI for the first time. Amber finally broke me. You dumb, fat cunt people aren't giving you grief for eating two sandwiches because you're a bit overweight. People give you shit for eating over 400 calories in bread alone when you are having the SWAT team break down Death's door. People are tired of watching you kill yourself, at least on shitty sandwiches. If you're going to film your suicide at least make it enjoyable to watch.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
She's seriously going to pull this shit. A side by side claiming she's only gained 5 net pounds since January when THIS fucking pic hit the internet yesterday?

View attachment 908990
Yikes. If she is a month behind on her channel, & this is current from Eric's channel, she's right -she isn't 600 pounds.
I'm thinking 625. Or more.

Those legs. They don't even resemble legs. Who does she think she's kidding? And no wonder she was mad he posted a current video as she continues showing stuff from over a month ago & proclaiming she's only (ONLY) 565 pounds.
This picture shows she is fatter than a month ago. What is she thinking when she sees herself in his video? How can you not be horrified? How much cake did she eat? 🧐

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
muh inpatient
Why does he persist in this shit?

Anyone with the most cursory knowledge of her life, which Alan should have now since he has made giving her life advice part of his fucking platform, knows she's a chronic liar, makes much less than she says, has no savings or insurance and has terrible credit. She will need specialized care and is, in the best case scenario, looking at months inpatient. Months. She can run up a six digit bill in four months or so. How will she pay for that, Alan? Surely someone can launch a Go Fund Me and the Internet will save the day and raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to save the life of this dreadful Internet parasite who has done nothing but earn enmity since the day she started vlogging.

And that supposes she can even find a facility that can take her on. People love to Google "eating disorder recovery" and think every stupid clinic that boasts a couple of doctors on staff, offer help with BED or compulsive overeating all while mentioning Jesus every now and then is ready and able to handle an Amber, who will need her ass wiped, folds cleaned, help standing, help sitting, and basically an infant-level of care as they give her in depth psychological counseling, teach her life skills, and provide intense physical therapy. They aren't. You call such a facility, tell them you have a woman with a three digit BMI who is barely mobile and has a bizarre medical history that includes sudden umbilical bleeding, probable untreated diabetes, month-long crotch hemmorhages, untreated lymphedema, massive dental issues, and possible stroke given the Amy Slaton-ization of her eyes, and needs inpatient care, and see what happens. Hilarity may ensue.

Maybe he could find a place for her, one that offers intense psychological counseling, teaches life skills, offers physical rehab, and has staff on hand to handle everything from middle of the night ass wipes to hauling her up so they can dress her, and is affordable or will offer her care for radically reduced rates. Until then he needs to pipe down because he may as well ask her to use her batwings to fly.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does he persist in this shit?

Anyone with the most cursory knowledge of her life, which Alan should have now since he has made giving her life advice part of his fucking platform, knows she's a chronic liar, makes much less than she says, has no savings or insurance and has terrible credit. She will need specialized care and is, in the best case scenario, looking at months inpatient. Months. She can run up a six digit bill in four months or so. How will she pay for that, Alan? Surely someone can launch a Go Fund Me and the Internet will save the day and raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to save the life of this dreadful Internet parasite who has done nothing but earn enmity since the day she started vlogging.

And that supposes she can even find a facility that can take her on. People love to Google "eating disorder recovery" and think every stupid clinic that boasts a couple of doctors on staff, offer help with BED or compulsive overeating all while mentioning Jesus every now and then is ready and able to handle an Amber, who will need her ass wiped, folds cleaned, help standing, help sitting, and basically an infant-level of care as they give her in depth psychological counseling, teach her life skills, and provide intense physical therapy. They aren't. You call such a facility, tell them you have a woman with a three digit BMI who is barely mobile and has a bizarre medical history that includes sudden umbilical bleeding, probable untreated diabetes, month-long crotch hemmorhages, untreated lymphedema, massive dental issues, and possible stroke given the Amy Slaton-ization of her eyes, and needs inpatient care, and see what happens. Hilarity may ensue.

Maybe he could find a place for her, one that offers intense psychological counseling, teaches life skills, offers physical rehab, and has staff on hand to handle everything from middle of the night ass wipes to hauling her up so they can dress her, and is affordable or will offer her care for radically reduced rates. Until then he needs to pipe down because he may as well ask her to use her batwings to fly.
What's sad is none of that even matters. She could have twice as much money as Bill Gates and be able to travel anywhere in the world for treatment and it would make zero difference because she doesn't want that kind of help. She doesn't want ANY help. According to her she doesn't need a walker, or scooter, or new car, or weight loss surgery, or a dietitian, or therapy. Her personality is beautiful, she carries hundreds of dollars on her at all times, her loving girlfriend is "aesthetically pleasing" and they're so happy together, she can't stop eye-fucking herself, and most importantly.... she knows what works for her.

THAT is why I don't understand people going out of their way to feel so sorry for her, writing long screeds trying to get through to her, trying to help, talking about staging internet interventions. She doesn't want help, nor does she deserve it. She's just going to insist that she's perfectly happy and knows what she's doing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino