how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Now, I'm suspicious that the whole, 'Becky lost 30 lb" thing wasn't a way to transfer criticism/weight gain suspicion from herself to Becky. She was maintaining a few months ago, and has been gaining since.. Did Amber think we'd refocus on her like, 'No, she's just as fat!' and start clocking her closely, rather than just declaring, 'I don't see it..*skeptical*' and moving on? She's thrown her under the bus, in the past. I don't think we'll see an honest weigh in from either one, anytime soon. Not until Amber is desperate for money, again.

ducktales4gameboy

git branch -d giant_boobs
kiwifarms.net
Nothing like butthurt over weight to make a cow stop being lazy and make spite content to defend themselves.

Her ass is beginning to remind me more and more of the horror that was Charity Pierce.

WARNING. WARNING. The big enemy is approaching at full throttle. According to the data, it is identified as Buttsutekkai. NO REFUGE

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps she has it on backwards?
She could, but in the alleged recent pic, the shirt seems significantly longer than the earlier one. In the allegedly newer one, it nearly goes past her thigh bags.

That dress has a side slit and the neckline is too low. Facebook fail.

e: ninja'd!

e ii:I know what the fuck Hamber was thinking. She was thinking the seam down the center and the increased length would be elongating and slimming. And since she's educated and has the student loans to prove it, we'd never know!

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Heh. Was motivated to actually fire up GIMP and break out the Wacom for the first time in a long time.

Gorl is a lah with that 5 lb shit.

First off, Amber, how about you wear the same outfit as others here have noted?
But more importantly...
How about you stand at the same fucking angle?

Had to do some graphic manipulation to rotate her and get the images to line up properly. Fortunately, she held her head the same way, so it was usable for proper scaling.

Edit: I am a stupid fuck who fails at attaching images properly.

originallaaaah.png The original

overlaylaaaah.png You can't hide from your past self, you fucking heifer.

laaaah.pngThe lines shit all over your 5 lb proclamation. They also show your different standing angle to hide them laaaaaygs. But your shelf ass sticks out on both sides of the original lines, and your fupa's so enormous your arms are forced further out.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Why does he persist in this shit?

Anyone with the most cursory knowledge of her life, which Alan should have now since he has made giving her life advice part of his fucking platform, knows she's a chronic liar, makes much less than she says, has no savings or insurance and has terrible credit. She will need specialized care and is, in the best case scenario, looking at months inpatient. Months. She can run up a six digit bill in four months or so. How will she pay for that, Alan? Surely someone can launch a Go Fund Me and the Internet will save the day and raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to save the life of this dreadful Internet parasite who has done nothing but earn enmity since the day she started vlogging.

And that supposes she can even find a facility that can take her on. People love to Google "eating disorder recovery" and think every stupid clinic that boasts a couple of doctors on staff, offer help with BED or compulsive overeating all while mentioning Jesus every now and then is ready and able to handle an Amber, who will need her ass wiped, folds cleaned, help standing, help sitting, and basically an infant-level of care as they give her in depth psychological counseling, teach her life skills, and provide intense physical therapy. They aren't. You call such a facility, tell them you have a woman with a three digit BMI who is barely mobile and has a bizarre medical history that includes sudden umbilical bleeding, probable untreated diabetes, month-long crotch hemmorhages, untreated lymphedema, massive dental issues, and possible stroke given the Amy Slaton-ization of her eyes, and needs inpatient care, and see what happens. Hilarity may ensue.

Maybe he could find a place for her, one that offers intense psychological counseling, teaches life skills, offers physical rehab, and has staff on hand to handle everything from middle of the night ass wipes to hauling her up so they can dress her, and is affordable or will offer her care for radically reduced rates. Until then he needs to pipe down because he may as well ask her to use her batwings to fly.
Whilst I get where you're coming from, he's frustrated likely because he works directly with very obese people in fitness and is used to people similar to Amberlynn in denial; if he isn't watching everything like we are or deep in the Amber-lore, she just seems like any other reluctant fatty with excuses that he thinks can be changed. Inpatient may be a stupid answer for her, but we shouldn't be so frustrated at someone who is trying to do something good. Alan comes off ignorant and annoying but only because Amber distorts everything in her orbit to something worse than it is, I think.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Because of who she was standing next to comparatively maybe? 🤔
View attachment 910096
Look. At. How. M A S S I V E. Necky's ginormoGUNTic fupa-necked head is compared to Big Hamber's head. Holy hell my lads! :story:
Amberlynn "600 elbees" Reid is a famous/infamous lolcow for having perhaps the biggest, fattest moonface known to mankind. And I just cannot even believe this freeze frame. My little Kiwi eyes have been blown asunder by all the fatness somehow managing to be contained in one single dainty little screenshot alone.

Necky's big fat fupa-head/neck/throat blubbery hybrid thing has actually gotten bigger than Hamber's enormous cheesewheel monolith craterface. Congratulations, Thumby. I hope you ate lots and lots of cake.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Whilst I get where you're coming from, he's frustrated likely because he works directly with very obese people in fitness and is used to people similar to Amberlynn in denial; if he isn't watching everything like we are or deep in the Amber-lore, she just seems like any other reluctant fatty with excuses that he thinks can be changed. Inpatient may be a stupid answer for her, but we shouldn't be so frustrated at someone who is trying to do something good. Alan comes off ignorant and annoying but only because Amber distorts everything in her orbit to something worse than it is, I think.
I think his intentions are much less noble. He gets a shit ton of views from talking about Amber and those views =$$.

He has said on more than one occasion that he was done with Amber and would not be talking about her ever again. Done! He got less views, and decided since everyone else is making $$ off her impending death, he wanted some of that sweet sweet premortem lucre for himself.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Why won't Amber just throw a multi vitamin down her gullet once a day? Would she need 3 because she has the mass of 3 humans?
With the massive amount of food she’s eating, I doubt she isn’t getting enough vitamins.

The problem is her liver, it’s completely encased in blubber and not working properly. Since it plays a vital role in nutrient absorption, she’s pretty much screwed unless she takes vitamin shots directly to the veins or smth.

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
If you look at the side-by-side shots you can see that the position of her feet when standing has changed; most recently, they have become more turned out. This is likely due to having to change her posture to support a heavier load, as widely-spaced/turned out feet are more stable (you see the same posture change in late pregnancy, for example). Either she's gained weight, or she put on weight so fast before January that her body has taken six months to adjust.

Amber (also known as Cunt Fupula) is clearly a laaaah. She has grown much larger 2nd fupa during this year.
Rescaled that for you, fam.

hamberhuge.png

If nothing else, she's got a whole lot of sag going on.

raspberry peach

kiwifarms.net
If this bitch could even be buried, her tombstone would read "560, boo boo!!!"

The behavioral patterns of a narc are easy to figure out, but my god, I can never truly wrap my mind around the way they will deny something with every fiber of their being, no matter how obvious it may be to those around them. Look at your ass!! Look at your face!! You've upgraded from a planet to a goddamn solar system!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino