how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
I have to say it IS possible she has not gained (too much) weight this year. Perhaps her skin is stretching out more, that's why titties and stomach are hanging lower. That's why she probably had the nasty infection on her bellybutton, the skin is stretching so much it opens up wounds.

Her ass on the other hand. I've always wondered how those butterfly asses are born, the same shit we see in MSHPL. The likes that seem to defy gravity and the flaps seems to be growing either sideways or upwards. I'm guessing it's because of excess sitting and laying in bed that causes the fat be pushed up, forming the now famous ass shelf. I think it's not sign of weight gain, but confirmation of bedbound saga.

Lunachu

kiwifarms.net
If you look at the side-by-side shots you can see that the position of her feet when standing has changed; most recently, they have become more turned out. This is likely due to having to change her posture to support a heavier load, as widely-spaced/turned out feet are more stable (you see the same posture change in late pregnancy, for example). Either she's gained weight, or she put on weight so fast before January that her body has taken six months to adjust.

Rescaled that for you, fam.

View attachment 910428

If nothing else, she's got a whole lot of sag going on.
Does it look like the aspect ratio of the newer video clip has been squished to anybody else? The leg on our right looks thinner than in the other shot and from Eric's latest video we know that ain't the case.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I have to say it IS possible she has not gained (too much) weight this year. Perhaps her skin is stretching out more, that's why titties and stomach are hanging lower. That's why she probably had the nasty infection on her bellybutton, the skin is stretching so much it opens up wounds.
This is probably part of it, but it doesn't seem like the increase volume is just sagging downward. It's fat all the way down.

Does it look like the aspect ratio of the newer video clip has been squished to anybody else? The leg on our right looks thinner than in the other shot and from Eric's latest video we know that ain't the case.
I'm pretty sure she's just standing at an angle. It's hard to tell, given her sheer size, but I think she's making herself look narrower by keeping one foot half a step behind the other. If we saw her facing the camera straight-on, the width of her hips would be even more apparent.

She's the Queen of Fatgirl Angles, y'all.

Reactions: Viridian

ChickenGetYoChickenHere!

Oompah Loompah Prison Guard
kiwifarms.net
BOO!
View attachment 908992

You can play peek-a-boo with the choker
View attachment 908993
It looks like she shaves her face. Morbid obesity leads to facial hair growth in women because extra fat increases insulin production and that extra insulin causes more testosterone in women. Hence, a lot of lady chonkers like Hamber rock a 5 'o clock shadow.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Strawberry Pocky

LatinasAreTheFuture

Squee dee with a bottle of yee
kiwifarms.net
Heh. Was motivated to actually fire up GIMP and break out the Wacom for the first time in a long time.

Gorl is a lah with that 5 lb shit.

First off, Amber, how about you wear the same outfit as others here have noted?
But more importantly...
How about you stand at the same fucking angle?

Had to do some graphic manipulation to rotate her and get the images to line up properly. Fortunately, she held her head the same way, so it was usable for proper scaling.

Edit: I am a stupid fuck who fails at attaching images properly.

View attachment 910169 The original

View attachment 910170 You can't hide from your past self, you fucking heifer.

View attachment 910171The lines shit all over your 5 lb proclamation. They also show your different standing angle to hide them laaaaaygs. But your shelf ass sticks out on both sides of the original lines, and your fupa's so enormous your arms are forced further out.
You do good work.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck she is one of my favorite trainwrecks to watch. Ole Hamburger killing her self one meal at a time.

Someone brain wash Becky into starving the hambeastie, least she end up with the nephew 😂

Reactions: PN 801

kiwifarms.net

Her ass on the other hand. I've always wondered how those butterfly asses are born, the same shit we see in MSHPL. The likes that seem to defy gravity and the flaps seems to be growing either sideways or upwards. I'm guessing it's because of excess sitting and laying in bed that causes the fat be pushed up, forming the now famous ass shelf. I think it's not sign of weight gain, but confirmation of bedbound saga.

I wonder how much of the ass the pants are holding up. they are supposed to be yoga type pants which can hold things in but then i wonder since they've been working 7+ year? as long as that bra and that is starting to give out. but then like the bra it's gotta be some special industrial strength material since it's grown with AL through 200+ pounds and still hasn't disintegrated but some pants are becoming see through and have more holes than others.

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
If you look at the side-by-side shots you can see that the position of her feet when standing has changed; most recently, they have become more turned out. This is likely due to having to change her posture to support a heavier load, as widely-spaced/turned out feet are more stable (you see the same posture change in late pregnancy, for example). Either she's gained weight, or she put on weight so fast before January that her body has taken six months to adjust.

Rescaled that for you, fam.

View attachment 910428

If nothing else, she's got a whole lot of sag going on.
Am I late of has anyone clocked that either this isn't the same garment or it's on backwards. I've been know to get this wrong. Her layyyyyygggs look oddly "skinny" in the second pic. The fupa has definitely traveled, but I'm still confused.

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately have no idea if she's gained or lost weight by those photos. Even assuming there is no deceit going on here I seriously can't tell. She has reached the lardass event horizon where normal human weight fluctuations aren't observable and cease to have meaning.
The only place that it's bleedingly (heh) obvious is her arms. Watch her upper arms ... they go from fat hamhocks to horrifying swinging lumps of sagging flesh.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Am I late of has anyone clocked that either this isn't the same garment or it's on backwards. I've been know to get this wrong. Her layyyyyygggs look oddly "skinny" in the second pic. The fupa has definitely traveled, but I'm still confused.
The only reason they look "skinny" is because she's standing at an angle and has one placed forward of the other. The original picture is taken with her directly facing the camera. This is easy to notice if you attempt to scale the images to overlay them. Hence why I had to manipulate the graphic and rotate it to scale and match, and then notice that her arms are being forced out at a more severe angle, indicating more weight than a measly 5 lbs has been plastered onto her jello-body.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I dont like to dog on other peoples looks because Im not great looking but for some reason what bothers me the most about her, especially since she uses exclusively close up head shots--is her cheeks.

She has some abnormally wide/fat cheekbones and its the only thing keeping her from a perfectly spherical moonface and it bothers me.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino