how much weight I've gained....8/27/2019 -

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I dont like to dog on other peoples looks because Im not great looking but for some reason what bothers me the most about her, especially since she uses exclusively close up head shots--is her cheeks.

She has some abnormally wide/fat cheekbones and its the only thing keeping her from a perfectly spherical moonface and it bothers me.

Last edited:

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
I dont like to dog on other peoples looks because Im not great looking but for some reason what bothers me the most about her, especially since she uses exclusively close up head shots--is her cheeks.

She has some abnormally wide/fat cheekbones and its the only thing keeping her from a perfectly spherical moonface and it bothers me.
That's not bone, booboo... Those are pouches of fat being stored on her cheeks. She could lose 450lb and still not have visible cheekbones, and if you look at her old vids she had a more oval face with less cheek protrusion at lower weights.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Oval? lmaoooo

Her face was never oval. It was always round but it was still uneven and weird even when she was a 350-pound skinny legend. She has a fucked up uneven facial structure exactly like her mother's.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino