How often do you watch DSP streams? -

• I've reconfigured the webserver to better deal with the attack. If you experience 429 errors post in the tech support thread and very clearly describe what you were doing and what page you tried to access. Errors starting with 500 mean the server is down, error 429 means my net caught you. If you experience weird issues with images loading or uploading files, you should also report that. I've changed a ton of settings but the server is face-tanking 500 requests a second now.

How often do you partake of the KHANTENT?

• Total voters

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about anyone else, but I rely pretty heavily on the top-notch recapping and analysis done by people here (Semper Fi to all you iron-stomached warriors) and stuff like Snort Burnell, when it comes to keeping up with DSP's doings. So I'm curious: how much of DSP's streams do people here watch? For the purposes of this poll, anything that contains the raw KHANTENT counts - the official stream, restreams, Tevin-style restreams with commentary, or Youtube uploads of the stream.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
The only way I can watch - no, remotely even begin to stomach this fat & disgusting fucker's shite is when someone else is doing it for me and pointing out how much he sucks and needs to just leave, already (TIHYDP, commentaries on his fucking money / streaming shenanigans and how much he sucks at life, etc.), while people leave him negative & hateful comments that are fun to read every time.

I do it to remind myself to never, ever fall to this loser's fucking level, honestly.

Pargon

"What in the fuck is a 'half-measure'?"
kiwifarms.net
The only way I can watch - no, remotely even begin to stomach this fat & disgusting fucker's shite is when someone else is doing it for me and pointing out how much he sucks and needs to just leave, already (TIHYDP, commentaries on his fucking money / streaming shenanigans and how much he sucks at life, etc.), while people leave him negative & hateful comments that are fun to read every time.

I do it to remind myself to never, ever fall to this loser's fucking level, honestly.
Same. I need to have Phil's content carbon-filtered by someone with a bit of talent and a sense of humor taking digs at him. Otherwise he's far too poisonous for human consumption. Explains why anyone who watches him seems to eventually need to take a step back or winds up donating money for attention and doing rape roleplay in his chat.

It's a real-life Shit Abyss.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
If I know I'm guaranteed a shit show, I tune in. Also for the first session of a new game. Always through a mirror stream, needless to say. I rarely watch for long, however. Phil is too insufferable to endure for more than small doses at a time.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
It has come to the point where I've slowed down a lot watching his stuff for fun. Happened too many times where you would think it would be a game Phil would rage or get at least frustrated about, I get reminded the first few minutes that: He has stream chat, has to read out cheers, has to talk about detractors, has to talk about khet, has to talk about money, has to plug in his daily money makers, has to remind everyone to TIP him, and there has to be talk of bills.

I like most people, can not tolerate listening to un edited Philip Burnell. Between his disgusting belching, snorting, coughing and throat clearing into the mic he has without hyperbole, never said anything I found amusing or insightful. Since the death of TIHYDP the only thing related to him I watch are edited recaps when some drama happens.

AnonAutismo

Ambassador of Autismo
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed anyone can follow DSP for more than five minutes. I find myself unable to watch even the clipped versions of his streams which are rarely above 20 minutes long; frequently I close it after getting barely halfway. It's just that Goddamn boring.

• Agree
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
I might watch the pre-stream if he said or did something more exceptional than usual the day before just to hear his bitching. Otherwise I just let people give a run down on how the day went.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I just can't stand how he belches out words. It actually makes him hard to watch even when edited down

Last edited:

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Never. He's way too boring and irritating to watch. I used to watch for major happenings, but not anymore. Before that I would watch when a playthrough was particularly bad, now he just gets his hand held every game so it became boring. I keep track of what goes on during his streams by reading what's posted here and on Twitter from the usual sources. I thank all those detractors who have the iron will to actually watch him and post the important bits.

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net
I watch Tevin's restreams, but I still can only tolerate 20-30 minutes of DSP at a time. The snorts and other pig noises are too much for me usually.

TyrasGuard

kiwifarms.net
To me it feels like having watched the best episodes from things like The Simpsons or Spongebob and then trying to watch the current seasons.

There is like a tiny spark left that sometimes reminds you of old Phil and makes you laugh but 99% of the time is just a struggle that you keep watching because it's "that show that you used to love". I have never seen a man being so boring while playing fantastic videogames, what's worse is that somehow he finds a way to keep falling down from rock bottom.

My only guess is that people who watch his streams are trolls who are hoping something happens, fans who never saw DSP on his funniest moments or people who just leave the stream playing on the background as white noise.

There is no way you could consider Phil entertaining in any sort of way now if you were around the time of his MGS playthroughs.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no way you could consider Phil entertaining in any sort of way now if you were around the time of his MGS playthroughs.
You would think, but there's a surprising number of apparently real fans that show up in his chat with their 1st message being some variation of "I've been a fan since [insert super early playthrough or year of 2008-2010]".

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does durating his nonsense for a max of an hour count as a full watch?
I'd say anything more than, I dunno, 15 minutes of unedited khantent counts for this.

As for myself: I'll only watch the actual (re-)stream when I know something big's going to drop - last times I did were the Kat appearances and the bounty shill stream.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino