How often does Chris go to Charlottesville? -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've started wondering about how often Chris makes trips to Charlottesville. According to Google, the distance between Charlottesville and Ruckersville is 17.3 miles, or 28 minutes by car. I get the idea that he went over there pretty regularly, maybe even almost every day, between 2000 and 2008. During those years he was taking classes at the PVCC, he wasn't banned from The Game Place, and both of the churches he attended were in Charlottesville. Plus there just isn't much to do in Ruckersville it seems.

The situation has changed a lot since then, though. He's banned from many places in Charlottesville, Barb apparently restricts him from going places, and Chris even is abandoning his church according to the recently leaked e-mail. Do you think that at this point he ever heads over to Charlottesville anymore, or does he just stay in Ruckersville the whole time playing video games and occasionally getting microwaveable meals at Sheetz?

Trombonista

MY DEATH IS NEVERENDING!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I'd guess he goes there almost every day. After all, there's not much to do in Ruckersville.

EDIT: Heh, there's a town near Charlottesville called Rio.

trombonista said:
I'd guess he goes there almost every day. After all, there's not much to do in Ruckersville.
I'm curious as to what he does there, though, seeing that he's banned from a lot of places and I don't think he attends Fridays after Five anymore, and Barb doesn't give Chris much freedom to do what he wants anymore.

It's going to be kind of funny because I'll be living in Charlottesville for the next three years or so, and sometimes I wonder if I might spontaneously run into Chris. I don't think the chances are all that high though compared to the early years (like the years immediately following Chris's high school graduation).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
Lucrid said:
trombonista said:
I'm curious as to what he does there, though, seeing that he's banned from a lot of places and I don't think he attends Fridays after Five anymore, and Barb doesn't give Chris much freedom to do what he wants anymore.

It's going to be kind of funny because I'll be living in Charlottesville for the next three years or so, and sometimes I wonder if I might spontaneously run into Chris. I don't think the chances are all that high though compared to the early years (like the years immediately following Chris's high school graduation).
He's banned from some places, but not enough places to keep him from going into Charlottesville. Barb would be the bigger reason why he wouldn't go into Charlottesville as often. Heh, and why do you think he doesn't attend Fridays after Five anymore? (well, this might keep him from going, if he notices it)

About the Fridays after Five thing, I just sort of assumed that he stopped going. The last time he was seen there was in 2010, according to the CWCki. Maybe he's gone a few times afterwards, but no one has been around to record it. I'm guessing that he initially stopped because he noticed that pictures and videos of him at the event were being posted online.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
Lucrid said:
According to Google, the distance between Charlottesville and Ruckersville is 17.3 miles, or 28 minutes by car.
But Chris apparently drives like an old lady, so double that.

trombonista said:

EDIT: Heh, there's a town near Charlottesville called Rio.

I've taken a look at a map and there are SOME stores and fast food restaurants relitively close to 14 Branchild court. It seems like he doesn't HAVE to go all the way to Charlottesville to get basic necessities.

There is a Wal-Mart in Ruckersville, which he apparently is allowed back into or at least is ignored (chances are that B-Manajerk, Kirby McDerbie and most of the other employees working then have moved on and CWC looks different enough without the clown shirts, Pokewalker and medallion to not be known as a banned person there), and there are a few other stores and restaurants mostly concentrated in a shopping center close to Wal-Mart, as well as Sheetz, so he doesn't really NEED to leave Ruckersville.

My guess is that he only goes into certain parts of Charlottesville and only to see his PO, go to Goodwill with Barb or run errands for Barb, most likely avoids the area around THe GAMe PLACe out of paranoia about jerkops and jail.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
Every so often.

trackcropped.jpg

I can't believe they're dropping the info about the tracking system we have. Unbelievable.

Oh well, I guess it's public knowledge now.

That's crazy...did someone place a bug on him? How are people able to track his movements? And all this seems to be done from a Chinese site?

(Unless that's a fake screenshot and I'm just really gullible)

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
Lucrid said:
That's crazy...did someone place a bug on him? How are people able to track his movements? And all this seems to be done from a Chinese site?

i thought we had the koreans monitoring him

CatParty said:
Lucrid said:

i thought we had the koreans monitoring him

SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HACKED MY SATELLITE! :evil:

Edit: I meant this at Tubular Monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.