How Old Were You When You Realized You Weren't LGBTQIA+ ? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
um, no, you get to disappear with your delusional descriptions of me and blather about me with the other angry adult autistic assholes i don't want to be bothered with , especially seriously OCD afflict delusional derps making bingo games.
Damn Tommie, what happened? Family sell the art collection and you got nothing or is it another dementia fueled rage day?

Jew Lover 1488

Spoooky
kiwifarms.net
"When you have scientific papers to back your claims of your mother potty training you by 'sticking your nose in it' and how that has cased you to identify as a dog-man, then you get to win arguments @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. I see what you are doing. You are trying to convert me into sadistic supply."

um, no, you get to disappear with your delusional descriptions of me and blather about me with the other angry adult autistic assholes i don't want to be bothered with , especially seriously OCD afflict delusional derps making bingo games.
Tommie just face it know one gives a fuck just commit nonalive in minecraft

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You sound mad Tommie, did you wake up in a pile of your own shart this morning?

So what you are trying to say here is that when you say something and we just quote you that we are somehow twisting your words?

Like the whole Sabrina thing that none of us would have ever know about if you hadn't said anything?

@Tragi-Chan I think we got a bingo!
We’re getting there. I should have put “adult angry autistic assholes.”
Just so we're clear here, anybody insisting on attacking me as a "pedophile dogfucker" and/or addressing me as "tom", is just going to get ignored without a word. you're mean, stupid , seriously twisted children projecting the denial of your own pedophilia, zoophilia and coprophilia at me , you insane fascist furry faggot fucktards. your reality is not mine. what you say that i said is rarely anything at all like what i said, so why the fuck don't you all go suck start shotguns, chug bleach and fuck yourselves with spiked dildos, you pathetic pukes?

"When you have scientific papers to back your claims of your mother potty training you by 'sticking your nose in it' and how that has cased you to identify as a dog-man, then you get to win arguments @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. I see what you are doing. You are trying to convert me into sadistic supply."

C58E202A-D597-4514-8F1C-3D3C38208430.jpeg

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The goddamned Tranch didn't even want you, lol. Tommy is too disgusting for even Kevryn.
At first I thought they would only bring Tommie on board so they could commit social security fraud but then I remembered that he admitted he's never paid taxes most of his life so probably doesn't even collect the bare minimum.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net

"Waaaaah! You made me look dumb when I tried to sound smart so I'm blocking you!!!!"

This keeps happening to you, Tom. You dare folks to engage with you using facts & sources. They do, you get owned again, lob insults & block them for a day or two because you're a petulant little bitch but still need the attention.

If you had a sense of shame or an ability to learn like most people you'd have been embarrassed & stopped trying this long ago. But hey, if you had those things in the first place you wouldn't be an alpha-cow with an entire sub forum here. Happy day!

World's Smallest Violin

Insane in tha Propane
kiwifarms.net

Stick those papers up your ass, my octoroon.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Just so we're clear here, anybody insisting on attacking me as a "pedophile dogfucker" and/or addressing me as "tom", is just going to get ignored without a word. you're mean, stupid , seriously twisted children projecting the denial of your own pedophilia, zoophilia and coprophilia at me , you insane fascist furry faggot fucktards. your reality is not mine. what you say that i said is rarely anything at all like what i said, so why the fuck don't you all go suck start shotguns, chug bleach and fuck yourselves with spiked dildos, you pathetic pukes?
It is not an insult tom. You raped a child and finger fucked a dog. You admitted to this and now you live with your perverted acts because you were stupid enough to brag about it.

Um no tom no one is delusional but you. And they were right.
Now that is wrong on both accounts. Me because i refused to have sex until post op. And Thomas due to the fact that there are trillions of dumpster parasites in him fighting off anything that would kill their incubator.

The parasites have a plan in infest the world through toxic sharts and turn the world in to a dumpster parasite utopia.

TheRetardKing

📡HACKED BY MAX HEADROOM📡
kiwifarms.net
Now that is wrong on both accounts. Me because i refused to have sex until post op. And Thomas due to the fact that there are trillions of dumpster parasites in him fighting off anything that would kill their incubator.

The parasites have a plan in infest the world through toxic sharts and turn the world in to a dumpster parasite utopia.
Awwww... You don't like my joke?

That's okay. Here's a lil' song to cheer you up.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Awwww... You don't like my joke?

That's okay. Here's a lil' song to cheer you up.
It was not that. It was just a point to let it be known that to a dumpster parasite Thomas it a rare find the garbage eating human who can be a host to the parasite community.

They fester in the gut of the foul human plotting taking over the world by the toxic shart plan.

And Thomas is a hot headed angry shart monster. HIV and the DP colonies have been at war for two decades. now.

The HIV invasion started just after Donny Dumples caught Thomas bent over picking up a half eaten doughnut with roach dropping sprinkles floating in a puddle of spilled dumpster swill.