How thin is so thin you wouldn't have sex with it? - AKA 'X' is thin and I wouldn't have sex with it

Nathan Higgers

You can call me Nate.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, it's real simple, folks. Exactly how thin does a person have to be to make you go: "This person is thin and I would NOT have sex with them"?

Does that standard even exist, or as long as the subject isn't fat, you'd butt-destroy them? Or perhaps you're so desperate/degenerate that you'd fuck anything with a pulse?

Let us know!

Solution
If her body feels like that of a 12 year old boy, without a penis. That and below are way too thin. What is the point of fucking a woman that has no tits and no ass? It's cheaper and easier to buy a plank of wood at home depot if one is into that.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where the exact line is.
At a certain point of thinness, my penis will just stop reacting.

However, I can safely say that this is too thin:
de3377a3-42d8-4f01-be7c-ab8e1e7274bb.jpg

This isn't attractive to me, this just makes me think of all the health issues this woman has and/or will have in the future.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a girl looks like that rawr ex dee skeleton girl Eugenia cooney then yea I'm not going to prison for breaking their body via bane x batmans spine style.

zero-who

Problem, al-Dajjāl?
kiwifarms.net
If she were thin to the point that I thought I would break something by having sex with her, I wouldn't.

If she had a stunning personality (which is an exceptionally rare and valuable quality in a woman), I guess I could let her do cowgirl or something.