How to describe yourself online? -

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
My guy friends either have no trouble with dating or in the same boat with their take is hearing dating "experts" (that I'd rather pull out my fingernails than watch). Anyways I'd first blame myself for not being a social person (I would rather do things by myself than with other people) rather than my upbringing.
I get that corona has made getting out there difficult. But it’s not impossible. Just start talking to chicks in the wild. When you find one that shares common interests, don’t be afraid to invite her over for drinks. You’re not going to find a life-mate on the first go, but you won’t find one by not trying either.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shave your beard and go clean-shaven and do everything you can to look good or at least decent.

Seriously, beards are for soy bugmen or unironic Jake Alley/MovieBob-tier basement dwellers especially if you're a Millennial or Zoomer.

Don't wear any obvious geek merch, at least when you're just dating. Not even the "normie" geek stuff like Star Wars or Marvel. Honestly, I'd say Marvel/Star Wars/Nintendo be even worse than weeb merch by this point, since it screams "soy bugman/male feminist Nice Guy sex pest" in 2020, especially when combined with a beard (or worse, a beard and glasses)

Hide your goddamn power level on the first date, and wait until you get to know the person beforehand before you admit to liking geek stuff.

Also, avoid online dating sites unless you want to aim low and go for a one-night stand and if you just want someone to fuck, you're better off just going all out and hiring a hooker anyway.

Still, you should go clean-shaven, keep clean, and look presentable anyway. That's just common sense good advice for any guy in any situation.

Last edited:

DavieJones714

i read it for the articles
kiwifarms.net
Won't hurt to try. Look at the profiles that attract you. Take notice of why and use whatever that might be to help create your own. You might attract somebody in the same situation.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net
Don't lie about your interests and be honest about whether you want sex or a relationship. If you pretend to be someone you're not, you doom yourself to be a disappointment.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Shave your beard and go clean-shaven and do everything you can to look good or at least decent.

Seriously, beards are for soy bugmen or unironic Jake Alley/MovieBob-tier basement dwellers especially if you're a Millennial or Zoomer.

Don't wear any obvious geek merch, at least when you're just datin. Not even the "normie" geek stuff like Star Wars or Marvel. Hide your goddamn power level on the first date, and wait until you get to know the person beforehand before you admit to liking geek stuff.

Also, avoid online dating sites unless you want to aim low and go for a one-night stand and if you just want someone to fuck, you're better off just going all out and hiring a hooker anyway.

Still, you should go clean-shaven, keep clean, and look presentable anyway. That's just common sense good advice for any guy in any situation.
agree
beards are for old men, if you're below ~40 then shave

• Semper Fidelis

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
agree
beards are for old men, if you're below ~40 then shave
I honestly never thought we'd agree on much of anything, but when you're right you are dead on the money.

I still think if you're an older man and you want to rock facial hair, it's best keep your beard short and trimmed. Think more of a neat and well-kept goatee.

Don't lie about your interests and be honest about whether you want sex or a relationship. If you pretend to be someone you're not, you doom yourself to be a disappointment.
True, don't actively lie about your interests but also hide your power-level too, especially on the first date. Know your audience, as the old saying goes. Once you get to know the person a bit better, then you can be a lot more open in your hobbies and interests.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna PL too much here, but I spent years trying the "I'm mister agreeable and I just love life lol!" angle that literally everybody thinks works. The instant I switched to "here's what I'm bringing to the table and here's exactly what I expect of you, deal with it" brutal honesty I met my wife. Not just honesty, brutal honesty. It's not a subservient marriage either. She just appreciated knowing exactly what she was getting from step 1.

• Dumb
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
This won't work for everyone. I'm going to speak in generalities, and there are exceptions to everything. This is based on what attracted early 20s women on POF in my area in the mid aughts, so I don't know how applicable it is to the Tinder generation. Hey! Maybe I can help you bag a 33-year-old.

1) Don't talk about videogames, wrestling, anime, boardgames or any other nerdy shit in your profile. You can still like those things and you can talk to her about them later when you get to know her, but it can't be the first thing you talk about and you can't talk about it obsessively because it sends the message that you're an autistic manchild.

2) Pick one of the following that appeals to you an get into it:
-Growing vegetables or fruit
-Hunting
-Hiking
-A sport
-Camping
-Fishing
-Making things out of wood
-Something similar to one the above, but not something weird and nerdy like larping in the woods

If nothing on the list appeals to you, it kind of sucks for you because most nice normal women like men who do that kind of shit.

Make your main picture a picture someone else took of you doing that thing. It is critically important that someone else takes the picture so the women you try to talk to don't know you have no friends. You have to actually go do this thing semi-regularly because it's all she's going to want to talk about on your first date. When you list your interests focus on this one and keep everything else general (Movies, reading, music, long drives, etc.)

3) Add 1-2" to your real height. Every man you know lies about their height. Everyone is a couple inches shorter than they say they are. It's one of those things where there's an unwritten social rule and no one calls each other out on it. If a guy says he's six feet tall, he's probably actually 5'10" or 5'11".

4) You can't substitute or fake confidence. If you don't have any confidence with women, bang some fat girls to get some. Not gross fat or anything, just fat enough that you're maybe a little out of their league. Do not marry the fat girls or get serious with them. Just meet a couple of nice easy fat girls who are attractive enough to sleep with who will hang out at your house and smoke dope with you or whatever. Use condoms with these girls. If you sleep with more women you will become more confident, I promise. It's a hormone thing. Your subconscious brain rewards you when you bang women.

*Edit*
5) Have a car, a job and don't live with your parents.

Last edited:

Maurice Caine

A New Note in Music
kiwifarms.net

Don't wear any obvious geek merch, at least when you're just dating. Not even the "normie" geek stuff like Star Wars or Marvel. Honestly, I'd say Marvel/Star Wars/Nintendo be even worse than weeb merch by this point, since it screams "soy bugman/male feminist Nice Guy sex pest" in 2020, especially when combined with a beard (or worse, a beard and glasses)

Hide your goddamn power level on the first date, and wait until you get to know the person beforehand before you admit to liking geek stuff.

Not even sideburns? What if you wanna rock that Doc Sportello look:
1595435339442.png

• Thunk-Provoking

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plan A

1. Ask retards like KF for dating advice
2. Kill yourself

Plan B

1. Don't ask retards like KF for dating advice
2. Go outside
3. Get a brain to think for yourself
4. Be fit
5. Be funny
6. Have social status and/or wealth

If Plan B is impossible for you because you're lazy, stupid, or severely autistic, then consider Plan A.

Tags
None