How to make a secure Discord server?

Moths

Glow Glow
kiwifarms.net
Hey some friends of mine have been asking how to make a discord server secure? Apparently they were planning some big events for their website (they moderate a forum or something lol). Anyway they have a lot of issues with people coming in and leaking their upcoming events to internet trolls and apparently they are laughing at them?!

Lately they have been screeching about people using derogatory names about them and they do it for free or some gay shit and are mad that admins are abusing their powers. Anyway any input will be helpful thanks fellow (I)nternet users

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't invite the disboard bot (or any bots), don't make the server public, make the default role only capable of accessing the "welcome" channel. Create tiers of accessibility with role permissions.

Dandelion Eyes

kiwifarms.net
Why do I take these threads seriously, it's clear that everyone in the Q&A section is just shitposting.
And this "they were planning some big events for their website (they moderate a forum or something lol)" is a reference to some lolcows.

Moths

Glow Glow
kiwifarms.net
Why do I take these threads seriously, it's clear that everyone in the Q&A section is just shitposting.
And this "they were planning some big events for their website (they moderate a forum or something lol)" is a reference to some lolcows.
well seeing as this is the verified shitposting section under common thread law I'd thought that making a meme thread referencing current events would amuse me

and it has