How to not get doxed - Stay safe while shitposting

spoof

kiwifarms.net
Of course you can see what you yourself browed. There's nothing stored in their servers.
Are you retarded? They run google analytics on their page so why should I trust their word on having nothing stored, their server was never seized so there's no evidence how true the claim is.
They could easily just be selling the information to a third party and deleting and that would mean "they store nothing"
If they can't even make a webpage without intrusive JS then why would I trust them with more secure information?
A webpage is not the same as a VPN server you stupid fucking nigger. Hang yourself.
No shit you dumb nigger, it's showing they don't care for your privacy, if they put analytics on their webpage then you can be sure they're tracking even more on their servers.

Furret

Going to walk all over the world one day.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an experienced doxer by any means, but I have a piece of advice:

Delete your Facebook. Right now. While you're at it, see if you can get your relatives to delete theirs too. Facebook is probably the single worst website you can use if you're trying to keep your personal info private. It is terrible for you and fantastic for would-be leakers of your address and bank statements.

Let me use the only person I've ever even come close to doxing as an example. I know this person's name, and I know the country they're from, but that doesn't narrow it down too much. What does narrow it down is me typing their name into DDG and finding their Facebook. Without even making an account, I can see the university they're attending and the high school they went to. Based on that information, I can find their city, and work from there until I know everything I could want to about them, all because they gave Facebook too much information which it promptly made public for anyone with their name to see.

Delete. Your. Facebook.

100% VIRGIN M00TY

The King Of Inceldom, Ultimate Trucel
kiwifarms.net
Also don't forget that if someone found out a little bit of info about you, say who your brother or sister is, and they have a facebook account full of family photos, then they may have fucked you.

Also I think this is out of the sphere of the wider internet but if you are a woman or a gay and you use Tinder then it is very easy to find out where you work and where you live, I know a guy that tries to dox women on Tinder for fun and he finds out a lot about them. If you are a straight male then nobody will ever look at your account anyway so you don't need to worry.

Also it isn't just your usual spergs like SH but you have intelligence agencies, communist anarchists, China's social credit info hoovers, silicon valley, they all want your data so they can make $$$. Youtube knows a lot about your personality based on your viewing habits.

Another tip is to not aim for the top of the autism pile. The more detractor power you obtain the more of a target you become. Better to be a nobody greyman that everyone forgets about the moment they leave the computer.

Also probably pay to always use a VPN when browsing the farms as two years ago a certain backwater country wanted to know every user of the site in their filthy sheepshagging land.

Has anyone gone out of their way to concoct a fake persona as an extra layer of defense, a honey pot if that is the right term?

Last edited:

QwahlityKahntent

kiwifarms.net
Use a VPN
idk if it's my specific VPN service (proton) or all VPN's but I can't browse KF while it's connected

this is what i get:
sktwisdknn6klze.png

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
What if you have multiple "Burner" email accounts filtering and forwarding to an email you use? Good or bad idea?

You're good, less someone hacks you and sees your forwarding email which isn't likely.
I use one "main-ish" email for personal things, one for work and several socks for exceptional internet things. I make sure they never cross in anything.

Last edited:

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Use a VPN
While you don't have to, it doesn't hurt if you do. A VPN will help you stay anonymous. While your connection might be slightly slower, you will be safer. However, don't use some exceptional bootleg knockoff VPN. I'll post some a few you can look into and maybe use.
Express VPN - 15 months (12 months, 3 free), 6.67$ monthly. Offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
Nord VPN - 12 months, 3.93$ monthly. Offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
You forgot PIA.