Culture How to Teach Your Kids to Fight Hate: An Age-by-Age Guide -

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Kids are very aware of ways we differ, but they aren’t born identifying people with a particular race, gender, or ethnicity,” says David Schonfeld, M.D., professor of pediatrics at the University of Southern California and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and director of the National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement. “They don’t naturally discriminate.”
Fuck what????

Seriously all these people need to do to ensure that anti-Semitism never dies is to attach their names to what they write and say.

He obviously knows this isn't true, but it doesn't matter. Anything to maintain the base assumptions. Just like how the differences between races' IQs obviously prove that IQ isn't real.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if Jews want people to stop hating them they shouldn't keep doing the most cartoonishly Jewish kike shit imaginable.

"Oy gevalt goy you need to spend 16 hours a day telling your kid not to hate and pumping them with cross gender hormones!"

It is not even remotely a mystery why everyone has been telling these people to fuck off for 5000+ years.

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
Maybe if Jews want people to stop hating them they shouldn't keep doing the most cartoonishly Jewish kike shit imaginable.

"Oy gevalt goy you need to spend 16 hours a day telling your kid not to hate and pumping them with cross gender hormones!"

It is not even remotely a mystery why everyone has been telling these people to fuck off for 5000+ years.
There's a load of Jews who would be out a lot of money if they actually cared about not being hated. People like Sarkeesian, Quinn, and Jesse Jackson WISH they were even remotely on the level of Semitic grift. Shoah business is profitable and will be self sustained if anti semitism ever starts to die down.

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net

I don't think that statement applies to all modern jews, though, because Palestinian and Israeli Jews are a thing, has anyone ever heard of the Mossad?

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that statement applies to all modern jews, though, because Palestinian and Israeli Jews are a thing, has anyone ever heard of Mossad?
No, it absolutely doesn't apply to all modern Jews, but it sure as hell applies to a load of Western Jews. I feel for the ones not participating in this shit because they are just trying to live their lives without telling everyone else how to and getting rich off it.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ages 0 to 6
In these early years, your task is to lay positive groundwork, addressing hate by cultivating its opposite—compassion and tolerance.
Based.

Ages 6 to 8
“Little kids are very attuned to what’s fair and not fair. That’s a strong basis for discussing injustice.”
Let your child be your guide. Kids this age can articulate their feelings, so the onus to direct the conversation needn’t—and shouldn’t—be entirely on you.
This is surprisingly sane too. But the bigger issue is that when they have a kid this age, a woke parent is apt to project their feelings, especially fear and indignation, on them, and what the kid will deem "fair" or "unfair" depends a lot on how the parents present a scenario.

I think the best thing a parent can do is to inform the kid, "Bad things can happen, but you can trust us to protect you". But can you expect a paranoid soy-parent, who thinks Trump is going to kill them, to say this?

Ages 9 to 11
"Grandma posts a homophobic meme; your neighbor goes off at the barbecue about the need for a border wall. Your child may rightly be confused: He cares for this person, but her beliefs differ from his family’s. Address these disparities. “Keep your language neutral,” says Dr. Briscoe- Smith. “‘We love Grandma, and we think differently from her. She’s come to her conclusions, but we’ve come to different ones.’"
Whatever happened to "let the child decide"? YOU -- not WE -- have come to a different view from Grandma's, and your view is not necessarily the kid's. Your view is not necessarily right.

Tweens and Teens
Many kids, even most, will choose a life of acceptance, compassion, and respect for fellow human beings. Others will travel a darker path.
If you witness your child engaging in biased thinking or hate speech, speak up.
“If your child is buying into [stereotypes], it’s your job to help him complicate his thinking, to see nuances he’s not appreciating.”
The previous section (ages 9-11) recommends "neutral language"; now that the kids are ripe for brainwashing (and are ready to compete for Best in Show, like Greta Thunberg does), it is time to drop all pretense.

You say, ‘We’re not on the same page on this—so what do you believe?’
You are using your parental power to coerce the kid. I thought SJWs are sensitive to power differentials?

Other kids may, when confronting these vexing issues, feel compelled to act. This is a powerful impulse, and parents should support it.
So no need to "complicate his thinkings" and helping him to "see nuances he's not appreciating" once you find that he agrees with you 100%? :story:

Last edited:

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
Based.

This is surprisingly sane too. But the bigger issue is that when they have a kid this age, a woke parent is apt to project their feeling, especially fear and indignation on them, and what the kid will deem "fair" or "unfair" depends a lot on how the parents present a scenario.

I think the best thing a parent can do is to inform the kid, "Bad things can happen, but you can trust us to protect you". But can you expect a paranoid soy-parent, who thinks Trump is going to kill them, to say this?

Whatever happened to "let the child decide"? YOU -- not WE -- have come to a different view from Grandma's, and your view is not necessarily the kid's. Your view is not necessarily right.

The previous section (ages 9-11) recommends "neutral language"; now that the kids are ripe for brainwashing, it is time to drop all pretenses.

No. You are using your parental power to coerce the kid. I thought SJWs are sensitive to power differentials?
The previous section (ages 9-11) recommends "neutral language";

So no need to "complicate his thinkings" and helping him to "see nuances he's not appreciating" once you find that he agrees with you 100%? :story:
Like I just said, usually this would only serve to help Post-Boomers with "Breeding the new generation"

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
I like the theory made by Thomas Sowell that race baiting is a business and racism is needed for useless people to have something to do and plus thanks to modern medicine, disabled and weak minded people can live long lives. Racism will never end, partly cause the SPK, ADL and NCAAP workers will be on the dole and the elite need to divide the people so it can stall the necessary revolutions to clean house and refresh the blood of liberty.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino