Culture How to Teach Your Kids to Fight Hate: An Age-by-Age Guide -

Homersexual

kiwifarms.net
I remember when I was roughly four years old playing with toy cars on the kitchen table. My grandfather sat next to me, put his hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eyes and said "Boy, never trust a gypsy." after that he stood up and went back to the living room to watch an old Tarzan movie with my dad. At the time I didn't know what a gypsy was but I knew I shouldn't trust them.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why this is worthless nonsense. All modern leftist garbage is predicated on assumptions that just aren't justified. "White people need to put more effort in because whites are responsible for most of the trouble". No, I reject your premise because black people getting attacked by other blacks don't care how many white people drinking at a microbrewery perform some empty navel-gazing about their own privilege before continuing to not do anything. If they were willing to do the same "self crit" they demand of everyone else they'd understand that maybe they are leaping to false conclusions.
Fully agree, although I doubt they're accidentally leading or leaping to false conclusions, that operates in some expectation of good faith on our expectancies of them. Purposely I think they know they're misleading people and pushing nonsense.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I was roughly four years old playing with toy cars on the kitchen table. My grandfather sat next to me, put his hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eyes and said "Boy, never trust a gypsy." after that he stood up and went back to the living room to watch an old Tarzan movie with my dad. At the time I didn't know what a gypsy was but I knew I shouldn't trust them.
That was the sort of upbringing I had.

EDIT: Having parents that often talk about parts of town that were colloquially referred to as "color town" and why we don't go there.

Last edited:

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
This article originally appeared in Parents magazine's December 2019 issue as “Help Kids Understand Hate.”

Hmm, I wonder what Parents magazine is like. Let me go check out their instagram...

Screenshot_20191108-224604-480x819.jpg

parents
One mom is showing her support for Always’ decision to remove the female Venus symbol from their packaging to be more inclusive of trans and non-binary people: “Some men have periods.
Some non-binary people have periods.
Some women have periods.

Eli has been told about periods since he saw blood on my pants a couple of years ago (I no longer have them now and tbh it is shit when it’s seen as like the ultimate feminine superpower because I’m still a woman so 🖕🏻). I didn’t use the language of women have periods because it’s not entirely inclusive.
I told him that SOME women, SOME non binary people and SOME men have periods. It was easy for him to accept as he hadn’t had to unlearn the engrained societal norm but if a 4 year old can grasp it I’m sure most of us can have a crack at unlearning transphobic/misinformed norms and open our minds... ya think? 🙄

Trans men may have ‘female’ sex organs and still experience periods and some non binary people have periods too therefore removing a female logo off the front of sanitary products helps include us all 😊 isn’t that wholesome and a nice gesture?

Why in the name of Lizzo should that affect ANY of us... it’s not insulting to women, it’s not discrediting women, it’s opening up the community to make it a safe space for those who don’t identify as women but still have periods.
Stop being a asshat. Grasp it." Tap the link in bio to read more. via @millykeepsgoing

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I wonder what Parents magazine is like. Let me go check out their instagram...

View attachment 1002949

parents
One mom is showing her support for Always’ decision to remove the female Venus symbol from their packaging to be more inclusive of trans and non-binary people: “Some men have periods.
Some non-binary people have periods.
Some women have periods.

Eli has been told about periods since he saw blood on my pants a couple of years ago (I no longer have them now and tbh it is shit when it’s seen as like the ultimate feminine superpower because I’m still a woman so 🖕🏻). I didn’t use the language of women have periods because it’s not entirely inclusive.
I told him that SOME women, SOME non binary people and SOME men have periods. It was easy for him to accept as he hadn’t had to unlearn the engrained societal norm but if a 4 year old can grasp it I’m sure most of us can have a crack at unlearning transphobic/misinformed norms and open our minds... ya think? 🙄

Trans men may have ‘female’ sex organs and still experience periods and some non binary people have periods too therefore removing a female logo off the front of sanitary products helps include us all 😊 isn’t that wholesome and a nice gesture?

Why in the name of Lizzo should that affect ANY of us... it’s not insulting to women, it’s not discrediting women, it’s opening up the community to make it a safe space for those who don’t identify as women but still have periods.
Stop being a asshat. Grasp it." Tap the link in bio to read more. via @millykeepsgoing
.....People need to stop fucking doing this.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
No, only people who get periods are girls and women because those are human females. Just because some females want to pretend to be something else than female, that doesn’t mean they aren’t female.

I’m very much live and let live type of person but I draw a line where I have be actively involved with lie. Want me be quiet when you do a short prayer or during religious ceremony in church? Cool. Want me to go and preach about glory of Allah or dress in burga? Not going to happen.

Transmen and nonbinary girls are females regardless of their identity because you don’t identity away from biology. In many situations I don’t mind not pointing out that transpeople aren’t the gender they identify with but I will not affirm their gender either. I most certainly do refuse to muddy biology and effective communication around medically important issues. I’m not going to pretend that men get periods just because there are women pretending to men out there. I think those women need have thicker skin and just deal with their biology without involving everyone else in their mind games.

The Final Troondown

Marine Trained Doubleposter
kiwifarms.net
This whole idea of babies as a tabula rasa and racism as a cultural virus is exceptional

Babies display racial preferences before they can understand language. It makes sense because humans evolved as small bands of warring tribes and people who looked different were likely to be hostile

It's entirely due to advanced society that racism is now more of a hinderance than help, like how sickle cell sucks unless its the only defence against malaria you have

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
This whole idea of babies as a tabula rasa and racism as a cultural virus is exceptional

Babies display racial preferences before they can understand language. It makes sense because humans evolved as small bands of warring tribes and people who looked different were likely to be hostile

It's entirely due to advanced society that racism is now more of a hinderance than help, like how sickle cell sucks unless its the only defence against malaria you have
Nevertheless preferences don't equal hate, that's a big difference, someone does have to be taught to genuinely hate someone.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net

Never trust a gypsy. Or a homeless bum. Or a druggie. Or a hippie. Or a liberal. If its a jew and a great deal for you, you are getting jewed.

You need to teach your kid to be wary of others, either of religion or race.

You see, you start by telling the kid that some right wing people made honest mistakes, and most of their ideas were good. You tell them that 90% of everything was invented by whites. Its just truth so its easy to prove. So it is just darwinian truth that whites should prosper. Its only fair, for we uplifted every other race out of barbarity. Well we tried, worked on Japs. So there is hope.
And when he is 14 you tell him 14 words, and highlight how white run places are the best. If proof is asked, show Africa, or if you are a cruel father, Sweden. Tell him to be wary of diverse places. Tell every story where your nation got buggered by outlanders. Teach the kid basic law, not to take loans, and some self defence. Tell him he has two duties, getting you to grandpa status and being a nationalist patriot. Though the last 2 words are synonyms.

And give the kid manly games with guns and gore, not gay faggy shit like mlp.

Dr W

I have no mouth and I must scream
kiwifarms.net
Never trust a gypsy. Or a homeless bum. Or a druggie. Or a hippie. Or a liberal. If its a jew and a great deal for you, you are getting jewed.

You need to teach your kid to be wary of others, either of religion or race.

You see, you start by telling the kid that some right wing people made honest mistakes, and most of their ideas were good. You tell them that 90% of everything was invented by whites. Its just truth so its easy to prove. So it is just darwinian truth that whites should prosper. Its only fair, for we uplifted every other race out of barbarity. Well we tried, worked on Japs. So there is hope.
And when he is 14 you tell him 14 words, and highlight how white run places are the best. If proof is asked, show Africa, or if you are a cruel father, Sweden. Tell him to be wary of diverse places. Tell every story where your nation got buggered by outlanders. Teach the kid basic law, not to take loans, and some self defence. Tell him he has two duties, getting you to grandpa status and being a nationalist patriot. Though the last 2 words are synonyms.

And give the kid manly games with guns and gore, not gay faggy shit like mlp.
So are you going to wank on about finding Thule for the Aryan race or are you going to cry like a bitch that Hitler failed because the Jews were, are, and always will be the true master race?

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Most of the activists don't have children. Or jobs, or other commitments. That's why they have the time to lecture everyone else.
I was thinking about this the other day, most of these activists and woke twatter assholes are single with no kids and it’s because they’re misanthropes that no one wants to be around long term.

They’ll blame capitalism but really they just suck the fun out of the room. It’s ok for a dinner or drinks but I bet most of their friends can only stand being around them for one event a month.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Most of the activists don't have children. Or jobs, or other commitments. That's why they have the time to lecture everyone else.
I was thinking about this the other day, most of these activists and woke twatter assholes are single with no kids and it’s because they’re misanthropes that no one wants to be around long term.

They’ll blame capitalism but really they just suck the fun out of the room. It’s ok for a dinner or drinks but I bet most of their friends can only stand being around them for one event a month.
It's why I keep on asking myself this Chicken or Egg question: Is it something in particular about hardcore activism that just transforms people into being utterly unfuckable or are unfuckable people just naturally drawn to activism?

I bring the first half of that question up greatly because of people like Moldylocks at the 2017 Battle of Berkeley, by all rights she was quite the looker before she got roped into all that antifa shit

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino