How would our current civilizational frameworks change 200 years from now? - What old civilizations will die out? What new civilizations will arise in the future?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Iwasamwillbe

Burning Blaze of Yahuwah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The study of history can be argued to be the study of the rise, internal transformation, peaking, and/or decline and fall of basic civilizational frameworks (or "civilizations", for short) and their peripheries.

A civilizational framework isn't the same thing as a society, culture, or way of life, it instead informs how societies, cultures, and lifestyles are developed and "run". A civilizational order can include multiple different "daughter" civilizations within itself, all coming from the same source. Some of these same "daughter civilizations" may become civilizational frameworks in their own right given enough time and accumulated greatness.

Civilizational orders can, of course, interact, merge with, and even absorb/override other civilizational orders.

A good example of a civilization would be Romania (here meaning Roman civilization from the founding of Rome to the end of the Byzantine Empire). Romania's peripheries would include be the cultures and societies of the Southern Slavic states and Albania, who owe much of their way of life to the Eastern Roman Empire in particular. The primary daughter civilization of Romania would be Francia (more on that later).

Another good example of a civilizational order would be China. China's peripheries include Korea, and Japan, who owe even more of their own idiosyncratic cultures to China. Tibet and Southeast Asia are "squeezed between" the Indian and Chinese civilizations. Mongolia is mainly its own thing.

Yet another prime example of a civilizational order would be Francia (a civilization born of Romania), including within itself the civilizations of West Francia (France proper), East Francia (Germany, or Germania), and Middle Francia (Italy, or Italia). Francia's peripheries would include Britannia, Hispania (here meaning the collective society of the Iberian peninsula), and the West Slavic states.

Other civilizational frameworks include Islam, Russia, Turkia, India, Egypt, Nova Hispania (basically meaning Latin America), and America.

What I'm thinking of is how our modern, current civilizational frameworks, such as America and modern Francia, will change in the future. Will some decline and collapse? Will some revive and rejuvinate themselves? Will some radically transform to fit new circumstances? This, and others, are important questions to ponder about as we move into the 2020s.

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Castizo Futurism is the inevitable path forward
1553130877245.png

Get_your_kicks_with_30-06

I have become Based, the destroyer of Libs
kiwifarms.net
I just want the nukes to fall so I can put to use all the hours playing Fallout to good use.

They laughed at me for talking non-stop about the idiosyncrasies of post-nuclear holocaust politics and warfare.

Well when the nukes fall, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?

Marcus the Mong

kiwifarms.net
Seeing as globalism increasingly allows high IQ individuals around the world to relocate themselves to low birth rate environments, I think civilizational collapse is almost guaranteed if we don't see a reversal of birth rate trends.

Smart Nigerian moves to the US because he doesn't want to deal with all the developing world bullshit, has 2 kids. His kids have "1.5" kids each.
Dumb Nigerian stays in Nigeria because he really doesn't have a choice, has 5 kids. His kids have 4 kids each.
Not exactly a recipe for success.

Worst part is that countries like Japan have put an immense amount of effort into increasing birth rates for decades now with very little to show for it.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Anyway, have kids you fags.

Last edited:

Snuckening

Fulltime revolutionary. Drinks death like water.
kiwifarms.net
Freedom and peace will finally reign, under the benevolent Shariah theocracy of the glorious Global Caliphate, inshallah.

And the sodomites, the godless atheists, and the idolatrous, corpse-worshipping Christians will be thrown from rooftops.

Dumpsterfire Enthusiast

Whats with all the anime avatars?
kiwifarms.net
i feel like when we get to the point where everything gets automated everythings going to collapse from riots caused by mass unemployment and probably get a bunch of probably failing attempts at communism

Indefinite_Ordered_Sets

kiwifarms.net
I hails our omnipotent A.I. overlords.
Seriously, looking at people with power today, they are fucking as dump as any average joe. And looking back at history, all events were driven by arrogance and stupidity (all in one package, very efficient of a human). Human beings cant rule they own civilizations for shit.