How would you like to see this reality show end - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
My wishes:

1. for Dana to move to Florida with Destiny and for them to live a productive, happy life and cut contact with Amber...
... because it would piss Amber off. Exspecially if Amber thinks that she looks better than Dana.

2. for Rafe to not rekindle that "friendship".
Because I think it's the best thing she could do for her wife. Also because that makes two less people for Amber and Becky to fall back on.

3. for Amber and Becky to move out on their own.
This would allow Ricky to finally have some peace of mind.

How about you guys? What do you wish would happen in the next episodes?

potatoe

Meets expectations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love a happily ever after, where Big Al loses weight, gets a job, pays taxes, etc.

But then I kind of want the train to go completely off the rails just for the drama. Like Big Al confesses her love to Destiny, Destiny is too busy cheating on Dana to care, Dana hooks up with Becky, the gays get in a slap fight with Amber, kick her out, etc.

As long as Twinkie and the cats are okay, they’re really all I care about.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
For everyone to confront Amber with an intervention and put her ass on My 600lb life and let Dr. Now deal with her whiny, sorry ass.
I don't know about the intervention part - the only people in her life that seem capable of it are Ricky and Eric, and quite frankly, I don't think they care enough - but I fully expect to see her on My 600 Lb Life in about 2-3 years. She'll do it for the money and attention. Same reasons she's on youtube.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the intervention part - the only people in her life that seem capable of it are Ricky and Eric, and quite frankly, I don't think they care enough - but I fully expect to see her on My 600 Lb Life in about 2-3 years. She'll do it for the money and attention. Same reasons she's on youtube.
Agree with this. They'd probably take her now. She has a big enough YT following that it would generate more of viewers for the show, I think. Everyone likes more viewers. The only question after she gets on the show is: Better or worse than Penny?

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net
-For Dana to get serious about her health and drop some serious weight. It would be a blow to Hamber and her "why can't I be skinny" fantasies. Personally I find her a huge step up from Hamber in looks and personality.

-For Ricky to kick Hamber out of his house and dump all her crap hoard along the side of the road. Let Becky follow her, but the cats stay with the guys.

-For Rafe to stay away from Hamberlynn...she's like the fucking plague and only wants to rekindle any relationship because Destiny isn't available to play taxi.

-For Becky to just STFU. Her ignorant rambling, atrocious grammar, and inbred yokel accent when she runs her mouth to defend the behemoth....the way her unfortunate chin wobbles...yuck!

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking really want AL to get caught by the IRS and forced to work to pay those back taxes. I'd even settle for community service, but not imprisonment. I want AL to have to do some sort of physical work out in the real world to maintain her freedom and independence. I honestly think if she just left the damn house more, she wouldn't be the cow she is; she's the perfect example of what a cultivated echo chamber does to one's psyche.

Tags
None