How would you like to see this reality show end - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer: I'd like to see AL turn it around, lose some weight, and live a productive life. :optimistic: That being said, here's how I actually think it's gonna go:

The year is 2023. A disheveled Becky stumbles in through the section 8 apartment door. Her baseball cap is tattered and spotted with dull, dried blood. While she has the lifeless eyes of someone capable of murder, the blood isn't human, but, instead, avian. Our noble protagonist has just returned from the night shift at the chicken murder factory. She's been working there for a few years, ever since Amberlynn's YouTube income started waning. Ricky pulled some strings to get her the job, but they don't speak anymore. Not since the incident.

"BECKYYYYYYYYY!" A muted voice drifts from down the hall. Becky sighs. She'd hoped the door wouldn't wake her. Becky clutches the paper bag tighter in her hand and starts towards the bedroom. There was no point in responding. She knew what Amberlynn wanted. It's the only thing, Becky had come to realize, that Amberlynn had ever wanted.

As she rounds the corner, Becky is greeted by the immobile, gelatinous blob she calls her girlfriend. She hasn't moved from the bed in nearly 2 years, since she sprained her ankle while attempting to film her "I ATTEMPT TO JUMP ROPE | BIG THING FOR BIG ME" video. Becky had told her not to do it. She'd told her no one was watching anymore. Amberlynn, of course, didn't listen.

"BECKY, WHAT'D YOU GET ME GORL?" The voice is still muted, as if even her vocal chords are buried in the adipose that makes a prisoner in her own body.

"McDonald's."

"OKAY BUT DID YOU GET ME A BIG MAC WITH SUPER SIZED FRIES OR A DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER OR BOLTH - "

"I got you both, Amberlynn."

"OKAY GOOD 'CAUSE I GOTTA FILM MY MOOKBONG SOON"

"Amberlynn, they're not watching. No one is watching your - "

"BUT I GOTTA DO IT SOON BECAUSE MY DOCTOR MIGHT CALL LATER WITH MY THERAPIST APPOINTMENT"

The bag crinkles as Amberlynn tears it open. The darkness encroaches. Becky's fingers tremble as she fumbles for the light switch. The crushing magnitude of existential dread seeps in as Becky wonders, if only for a fleeting moment, if being alone was the worst reality she could have feared.

fin

ihavent_ee_uhn

kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer: I'd like to see AL turn it around, lose some weight, and live a productive life. :optimistic: That being said, here's how I actually think it's gonna go:

The year is 2023. A disheveled Becky stumbles in through the section 8 apartment door. Her baseball cap is tattered and spotted with dull, dried blood. While she has the lifeless eyes of someone capable of murder, the blood isn't human, but, instead, avian. Our noble protagonist has just returned from the night shift at the chicken murder factory. She's been working there for a few years, ever since Amberlynn's YouTube income started waning. Ricky pulled some strings to get her the job, but they don't speak anymore. Not since the incident.

"BECKYYYYYYYYY!" A muted voice drifts from down the hall. Becky sighs. She'd hoped the door wouldn't wake her. Becky clutches the paper bag tighter in her hand and starts towards the bedroom. There was no point in responding. She knew what Amberlynn wanted. It's the only thing, Becky had come to realize, that Amberlynn had ever wanted.

As she rounds the corner, Becky is greeted by the immobile, gelatinous blob she calls her girlfriend. She hasn't moved from the bed in nearly 2 years, since she sprained her ankle while attempting to film her "I ATTEMPT TO JUMP ROPE | BIG THING FOR BIG ME" video. Becky had told her not to do it. She'd told her no one was watching anymore. Amberlynn, of course, didn't listen.

"BECKY, WHAT'D YOU GET ME GORL?" The voice is still muted, as if even her vocal chords are buried in the adipose that makes a prisoner in her own body.

"McDonald's."

"OKAY BUT DID YOU GET ME A BIG MAC WITH SUPER SIZED FRIES OR A DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER OR BOLTH - "

"BUT I GOTTA DO IT SOON BECAUSE MY DOCTOR MIGHT CALL LATER WITH MY THERAPIST APPOINTMENT"

The bag crinkles as Amberlynn tears it open. The darkness encroaches. Becky's fingers tremble as she fumbles for the light switch. The crushing magnitude of existential dread seeps in as Becky wonders, if only for a fleeting moment, if being alone was the worst reality she could have feared.

fin
giphy.gif

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer: I'd like to see AL turn it around, lose some weight, and live a productive life. :optimistic:
Not me. Amber is a shit person and she deserves the shit life she's created for herself. I'm watching because I want to see how things fall apart in the end. How many limbs will she lose to Diabetes? When will she become bedridden? Will she be kicked out of the house and have no one to take her in? That's when the real fun will begin.

PiggyPie

I only know good.. and ball.. and rape
kiwifarms.net

"McDonald's."

fin[/QUOTE

This right here. I wish I could give a better rating than winner.

Tiny Clanger

coff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she were a piñata, what would she be filled with?
Lard, chokers and some of the mysteriously disappeared pets.

And the famed anti-depressants cos she's got the depresshuns don'tchaknow. And she's got the depreshuns because she had a terrible childhood and it was only yesterday and life's hard and she does a rilly rilly hard job and nobody understands and her gf looks like a thumb and Density left and nobody understands and uchoob gives her lots of money and that's hard and haydurs and nobody understands anything even those that do. Its just hard you guize* Nobody understands.

I have feels. Have another bun, dear.

*Did I get everything?

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Lard, chokers and some of the mysteriously disappeared pets.

And the famed anti-depressants cos she's got the depresshuns don'tchaknow. And she's got the depreshuns because she had a terrible childhood and it was only yesterday and life's hard and she does a rilly rilly hard job and nobody understands and her gf looks like a thumb and Density left and nobody understands and uchoob gives her lots of money and that's hard and haydurs and nobody understands anything even those that do. Its just hard you guize* Nobody understands.

I have feels. Have another bun, dear.

*Did I get everything?
Maybe she'd be full of 89 letter L's and B's, too.

Thiccc Weenie

All ass, no class
kiwifarms.net
For Amber to actually cook something decent and eat an appropriately-sized portion and go to bed at a reasonable hour, only to die in her sleep. :alog:

No, but seriously, it's just going to fade away over time. It'll never change, it'll never abandon ship one day out of nowhere - it'll just deplete into even more nothingness than it already feels like.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
Because she has been banned- for being so fat.
The mash potatoes came out with a dab of butter on them, and everyone knows Amber hates butter. She tries to throw the plate at the waitress's face but her arms are too heavy and the plate just lands upside down in front of Amber. She's in binge mode, hangry, veins visibly throbbing on her forehead. Becky looks at the waitress with fear in her eyes mouthing "run". She knows best what happens when Amber doesn't get her way during a binge.

"GRRRRAAAAAH!", Amber screams as she jumps from her seat and the chair falls backwards with a loud thump. Her legs buckling from her tremendous girth, but she composes herself as she flips the table. Bang Bang Chicken, quesadillas, mojitos, Truffle Honey Chicken, brown bread, and cutlery fly. The whole restaurant hears the commotion and all eyes are on Amber. Her face is flush, eyes darting around madly, and her breath quickens. With all her might she storms towards the petite waitress who yelps and begins to run, but it's to late Amber grabs a fist full of her hair and yanks the waitress to her. The large woman scream incoherently about the waitress embarrassing her, she on a diet, how dear she put butter in her mash potatoes, and how she's a paying costumer.

The waitress is crying and pleading to be let go but is punched in the face by a large, meaty fist. Becky has now gotten from her chair, she yells at Amber to please stop they can get another order of mashed potatoes and it's not the waitresses fault. They can just go home.

"After I'm done with this bitch you're next, Becky," Amber belows, but she is quickly pulled off the waitress by two muscular men. She does not let go of the waitress's hair as she is pulled away and rips a large chunk of hair out. The waitress is sobbing and a manager takes her away. Amber is yelling and spiting as more people come to restrain her. Becky hangs her head dejectedly. I just wanted a nice night out, she thinks as she hears police sirens in the distance.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
The mash potatoes came out with a dab of butter on them, and everyone knows Amber hates butter. She tries to throw the plate at the waitress's face but her arms are too heavy and the plate just lands upside down in front of Amber. She's in binge mode, hangry, veins visibly throbbing on her forehead. Becky looks at the waitress with fear in her eyes mouthing "run". She knows best what happens when Amber doesn't get her way during a binge.

"GRRRRAAAAAH!", Amber screams as she jumps from her seat and the chair falls backwards with a loud thump. Her legs buckling from her tremendous girth, but she composes herself as she flips the table. Bang Bang Chicken, quesadillas, mojitos, Truffle Honey Chicken, brown bread, and cutlery fly. The whole restaurant hears the commotion and all eyes are on Amber. Her face is flush, eyes darting around madly, and her breath quickens. With all her might she storms towards the petite waitress who yelps and begins to run, but it's to late Amber grabs a fist full of her hair and yanks the waitress to her. The large woman scream incoherently about the waitress embarrassing her, she on a diet, how dear she put butter in her mash potatoes, and how she's a paying costumer.

The waitress is crying and pleading to be let go but is punched in the face by a large, meaty fist. Becky has now gotten from her chair, she yells at Amber to please stop they can get another order of mashed potatoes and it's not the waitresses fault. They can just go home.

"After I'm done with this bitch you're next, Becky," Amber belows, but she is quickly pulled off the waitress by two muscular men. She does not let go of the waitress's hair as she is pulled away and rips a large chunk of hair out. The waitress is sobbing and a manager takes her away. Amber is yelling and spiting as more people come to restrain her. Becky hangs her head dejectedly. I just wanted a nice night out, she thinks as she hears police sirens in the distance.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber is going to sprain an ankle, go to the ER, and be ordered on six weeks of bed rest, because you can’t put 500 lbs on a sprained ankle.

Becky starts bringing Amber everything she wants, because she feels sorry for her. 5,000 calories a day for a woman in bed=100 lbs gained in six weeks. When Amber tries to get up when the six weeks are over, she can’t. Either she physically can’t pull that weight up, or she gets to a standing position and feels dizzy and gets right back in bed. Now she has anxiety about standing.

So Becky and Amber’s new chapter begins. One where Becky caters to Amber’s every food whim or listen to Amber’s screaming. She has to wash her, turn her, and get diapers for her (for reals). She’ll eventually want to leave but can’t as there is nobody else to take care of Amber. The boys predicted the future and have moved out. It’s just Becky and Amber. Becky trapped herself.

Pretty soon, Amber will no longer say anything about My 600 lb Life at all because even she knows, yes, she is that bad. But she won’t go on because she doesn’t really want to change. Being a big fat baby is fine with Amber, and she doesn’t care about Becky.

That’s what I’m waiting for.

Tags
None