How would you like to see this reality show end - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side

Xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber making her way to Florida near where Dusty and her new gf live (not Dana)
Necky is forced to move on because the Queens threaten to kick her out the house.
Amber dumps her cats and only keeps an ailing Twinkieeee Storrrr
She fumbles around Florida and tries to hang out with Dusty and Dusty finally cuts the cord for good.
Tries to make "new friends" and clings onto anyone she can to use them for rides and going out to eat but it wont work
Amber relises the horror of her life and finally gets on SSDI and uses the Ambulate as her Uber.

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net

a slow and painfull downward spiral

becky becoming more and more distant till she leaves, and when she does we will come to know that Hamber abused her too,

the boys hopefully kick her out while they carve out a nice apple pie life for themselves,

her to be completely diabetic by the next year round.
i wish her nothing good, nothing but complete and utter misery while she eats her ground turkey, alone by herself because she pushed everyone away with her nasty personality

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
If she were a piñata, what would she be filled with?

I hope it's ok to necro this thread, since the end (still, two years later lmao) feels nigh, and this speculation is fun.

Amberlynn has seemed to never face imminent, potentially fatal consequences of her lifestyle. I mean, chantal had her uterus removed, and still continues to spiral, so anything tragic probably wouldn't wake hamber up either. It's too late for some dramatic personality change, so I'm not in the boat of hoping for the best for her... that's just being dumb and asking for disappointment.

People like her, who clearly will never change, who are so selfish yet can only succeed in fucking themselves, the only thing reasonable to do is watch the inevitable trainwreck. The best you can do is get a laugh from it.

Anyway, I was so sure she would get the plague, but now I'd rate myself optimistic. Whether it's her luck or bad luck of her haydurs, she might get through this unscathed if ricky was smart about washing his hands and keeping safe at and after work, and since he is a competent adult, yeah.

I don't want amberlynn to die of a heart attack or in her sleep. I want something like others have speculated so beautifully, she breaks her ankle and that's a bed bound death spiral with inevitable misery for the servant becky. Or a spectacular car crash that would have been non fatal if a 500 lb non secured projectile hadn't been in the equation.

a834604

kiwifarms.net

I hope it's ok to necro this thread, since the end (still, two years later lmao) feels nigh, and this speculation is fun.

Amberlynn has seemed to never face imminent, potentially fatal consequences of her lifestyle. I mean, chantal had her uterus removed, and still continues to spiral, so anything tragic probably wouldn't wake hamber up either. It's too late for some dramatic personality change, so I'm not in the boat of hoping for the best for her... that's just being dumb and asking for disappointment.

People like her, who clearly will never change, who are so selfish yet can only succeed in fucking themselves, the only thing reasonable to do is watch the inevitable trainwreck. The best you can do is get a laugh from it.

Anyway, I was so sure she would get the plague, but now I'd rate myself optimistic. Whether it's her luck or bad luck of her haydurs, she might get through this unscathed if ricky was smart about washing his hands and keeping safe at and after work, and since he is a competent adult, yeah.

I don't want amberlynn to die of a heart attack or in her sleep. I want something like others have speculated so beautifully, she breaks her ankle and that's a bed bound death spiral with inevitable misery for the servant becky. Or a spectacular car crash that would have been non fatal if a 500 lb non secured projectile hadn't been in the equation.
The plague has just started, the first wave isn't even over and we're pretty much guarantined to have round 2. As soon as restaurants open she's first in line to have her paws poking everything. If she gets it it's over for sure, her age won't protect her.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want YouTube not to be a sustainable only income so she has to get off her arse and join the rest of the adults in the real world. Amber has been living in a bubble for so long, I'd like to see her bitch slapped back into reality.
Amber would be a waste of an employment slot and make the lives of all of her coworkers harder because they'd all have to pick up her slack. This is someone who got fired from a job where she got to sit on her ass all day because she kept fucking off to the bathroom.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I want YouTube not to be a sustainable only income so she has to get off her arse and join the rest of the adults in the real world. Amber has been living in a bubble for so long, I'd like to see her bitch slapped back into reality.
I actually want to be sustainable, but barely, such just been able to pay for rent and utilities, but nothing else. It would be interesting if she asks Becky to get a job.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber is going to sprain an ankle, go to the ER, and be ordered on six weeks of bed rest, because you can’t put 500 lbs on a sprained ankle.

Becky starts bringing Amber everything she wants, because she feels sorry for her. 5,000 calories a day for a woman in bed=100 lbs gained in six weeks. When Amber tries to get up when the six weeks are over, she can’t. Either she physically can’t pull that weight up, or she gets to a standing position and feels dizzy and gets right back in bed. Now she has anxiety about standing.

So Becky and Amber’s new chapter begins. One where Becky caters to Amber’s every food whim or listen to Amber’s screaming. She has to wash her, turn her, and get diapers for her (for reals). She’ll eventually want to leave but can’t as there is nobody else to take care of Amber. The boys predicted the future and have moved out. It’s just Becky and Amber. Becky trapped herself.

Pretty soon, Amber will no longer say anything about My 600 lb Life at all because even she knows, yes, she is that bad. But she won’t go on because she doesn’t really want to change. Being a big fat baby is fine with Amber, and she doesn’t care about Becky.

That’s what I’m waiting for.
That's why I cringed when she did that high kick in a video awhile ago. Can you say TIMMMMMBBBEERRR!!!? One good fall and game over.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Becky reveals that she was pretending to be a re.tarded lezbeen the whole time just to gather countless hours of undercover footage of the real Amber. Then she releases it for free.

Amber is too dumb and broke to pursuit any legal action. Instead she copes by eating discounted Wammart sausages and reaches 872.4 pounds.

Since the beast can no longer leave her bed and feed her pets, Twinkie Stoor gets adopted by a loving family and spends the rest of its days happy.

TomatilloSalsa

kiwifarms.net
Amber would be a waste of an employment slot and make the lives of all of her coworkers harder because they'd all have to pick up her slack. This is someone who got fired from a job where she got to sit on her ass all day because she kept fucking off to the bathroom.
Says she got fired because she was taking too many 15-20 minute bathroom breaks. But isn't that basically inevitable with her? I would think just squeezing herself into the stall and then prying herself out of it would take 15 minutes. To say nothing of the mechanics of what happens inside the stall.

Tags
None