• Made with Crayola© Model Magic™!

HuffPo: If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CIA Nigger, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Should have donated to "Abortions for Some, little American Flags for Others"

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Also known as "that time America protested by eating fried chicken"

In 2012 I had given a fair amount of considered thought to the controversy and had carefully weighed both sides arguments and shit like that. Even the gay kissing stuff that was pretty lulzy. Then this protest happened and I just felt silly for trying to make sense out of any of it. It was a farce.

All of that time wasted when I could have been just thinking about boobs.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. When you issue an ultimatum in the worst possible way:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Stomach always wins, always.

EDIT: Unless the LBGT community actually starts including BBQ, then we'll talk.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Gettin too old for this shit.

kiwifarms.net
  5. When activists stop including with "LGBT rights" the right for troons to rape everyone without repercussion and the right to sexualize kids as long as they're homos or trans, then I might think about supporting the community over chicken. And I'd probably still pick the chicken because it's delicious and one of the cheapest meals I can get in this area.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  6. The phrase "out of touch with America" gets thrown around a lot, but I think there's reason for it to be used here.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Seriously, it's like they haven't noticed that gay marriage is legal, and lots of gay people work at, patronize and even probably own some of those franchises. And nobody is being hurt, directly or indirectly, by an offhand comment, no matter how unpopular, made 10 years ago.

SJWs don't see that nuking the whole establishment War hammer-style at the first signs of heresy will leave nothing but smoldering craters everywhere.

EVERYONE has unpopular thoughts, you shouldn't unperson them for it, and if you could, and did, you'd end up like that kid in the Twilight Zone who could wish anything he didn't like into the cornfield.

The entire world gets whittled down to you, and a couple people to act as servants, and, literally, nothing else.

• Agree Agree x 8
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sigh... Now I'm expecting to see a tumblr post claiming that beef brisket and pulled pork bbq were created by a gay trans POC.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  9. WE WUZ....BBQ?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm going to suck on a big fat chicken tendie right now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    jace821

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. lol then we get to say LGBTBBQ unironically

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    spiritofamermaid

spiritofamermaid happiest fish in the water

kiwifarms.net
  12. I don't even have a Chick Fil-a near me, but I'll make a pilgrimage (hehe) there when I find one.

Get raped.

• Like Like x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super It means what you think it means.

kiwifarms.net
  13. That’s an awful lot of vomit over one sandwich. I’d hate to be whoever has to clean it up...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Anonimo

Anonimo My kingdom for a facepalm rating

kiwifarms.net
  14. Get fat on fried chicken to own the libs.

Sorry but you gotta have fun with these things

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I’ll stop eating at chic-fil-a if the author promises to stop patronizing businesses that fund planned “bring us your baby, we’ll make its brain gravy” parenthood.
    I’m just kidding, I already don’t eat at chic-fil-a.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #95 Testaclese Maximus, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. looks like even the queers in here are saying this is bullshit.

game over faggot.

• Agree Agree x 3
    aqua sama

aqua sama nature's beauty

kiwifarms.net
  17. LGBT-tendies.jpg

• Winner Winner x 14
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  18. inb4 poll is taken down because doesn't agree with REALITY

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    spiritofamermaid

spiritofamermaid happiest fish in the water

kiwifarms.net
  19. Does virtue signaling to a group that is increasingly aggressive and abrasive nourish me or provide me sustenance? No.

Does eating some tasty chicken nourish me or provide me sustenance? Yes.

The choice is clear here. These fags can whine all they want, but people are gonna choose tendies over them every time, especially if they keep calling everyone homophobic bigots for liking chicken.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Isn’t the point of a boycott that you stop doing it when the company stops doing whatever you were protesting?

I think that’s out of touch with the entirety of the human species and, for that matter, literally every single living organism.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.