huge cancer update 06/25/20 - HYSTERECTOMY SCHEDULED

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cUL5.gif

The 2 treatment options AL had previously refused to divulge:
1) hormone pill for a few months, get a D&C and get another biopsy (rinse and repeat if cancer isn't gone)
2) get a hysterectomy

Now, her oncologist says the hormone route is not an option. She has been told to get a hysterectomy and it has been scheduled.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I can’t watch 23 minutes of this shit, I’ll wait for a recap. But I watched the first minute: does she seriously think that bacteria develops in the meat if you don’t put it in the fridge in like 10 minutes after you buy it? Sorry if it’s cherrypicky, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything dumber before, even for Amberlynn’s standards.

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
I can’t watch 23 minutes of this shit, I’ll wait for a recap. But I watched the first minute: does she seriously think that bacteria develops in the meat if you don’t put it in the fridge in like 10 minutes after you buy it? Sorry if it’s cherrypicky, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything dumber before, even for Amberlynn’s standards.
The main thing is that's she's getting a hysterectomy. For the most part she waxes lyrical about her weight.

GrouchiCorn

Haven't stabbed anyone all day
kiwifarms.net
She is in for a rude awakening. She said they told her "a very big incision". They can't take it out her vaginal opening because during that procedure, they tilt the table back. That would cause her weight to crush her neck/chest and she has breathing issues, so... they will need a large incision because she is bigger and is harder for them "to see".

She thought the DNC was bad. wow

Tags
None