huge cancer update 06/25/20 - HYSTERECTOMY SCHEDULED

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand the straight face while lying like a mofo...
-Doctors always dismissed her because of her weight .
(wait, I thought all the doctors didn't even mentioned her weight, as she was "so" healthy)
-She's going to finally start a proper diet.
(didn't she lose the new 80 elbees because she was dieting...not because of cancer haydurs!)

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I hope #Amberlynn isn't planning to have any sort of surgery at LCRH or it will be the end for her. Of course if that happens then maybe Becky can get her family's lolyers to go after the place. Pretty sure any lawsuit would be dead in the water after the questions of "She went where? For what? And she'd lived in the area for how long? What rock do you live under again?" were answered.

Amber does not want kids. Amber has never wanted kids. She sometimes thinks she wants a little girl to put bows on, that is all. Of course if she survives this surgery she will cry nonstop about all the children she would have had, if only. This will only be for sympathy, do not fall for it.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I hope #Amberlynn isn't planning to have any sort of surgery at LCRH or it will be the end for her. Of course if that happens then maybe Becky can get her family's lolyers to go after the place. Pretty sure any lawsuit would be dead in the water after the questions of "She went where? For what? And she'd lived in the area for how long? What rock do you live under again?" were answered.

Amber does not want kids. Amber has never wanted kids. She sometimes thinks she wants a little girl to put bows on, that is all. Of course if she survives this surgery she will cry nonstop about all the children she would have had, if only. This will only be for sympathy, do not fall for it.
Maybe they will let her keep her ovaries in a jar - Like a pet rock

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In this year’s resolution video and her 100+ reasons to lose weight, I do not remember her ever mentioned wanting a child. She mentioned going to school and having lip injections, but nothing about a child.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with LCRH? Hysterectomies are pretty common these days. Probably thousands are performed everyday. It does not need to be done at a cancer centre, and the result can be sent to her oncologist. It is probably cheaper too.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
If they decide to have Becky pregnant, who's the father; Eric or Rickie?
The obvious answer is they'll get some sperm from amber's brother (does meth make the swimmers faster?). That way it'll be an unholy mixture of amber and becky. I know a lesbian couple who each carried a child with their wife's brother's sperm so each child would be genetically related, which I thought was pretty cool. The very idea of an ambecky baby terrifies the crap out of me.

yygg

kiwifarms.net
She's acting so weird in this video. Weirdly smug and fake. Makes me way more uncomfortable than usual. She's not gonna lose the weight for the PET scan is she?

I'm slow today - just picked up on something. One of her options was to take hormone therapy, then after 3 months a repeat D&C & biopsy & keep doing that for 3 cycles of 3 months each to see if that could take care of the problem. But doc told her at her last appointment that doesn't always work & she no longer has that option - has to be a hysterectomy.

Then she goes on to mention that she's hungrier than normal BECAUSE she's on hormone pills now.

I am confused.
She is on Progesterone now to stop her periods/bleeding, she mentioned it in her last cancer update video. They can't do the hormone therapy I suspect because they can't assess the extent of the cancer in her body, so its gonna have to be hysterectomy to be on the safe side. Bullshit is she hungrier than normal, and if she is, its because of the stress not the pills.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
The obvious answer is they'll get some sperm from amber's brother (does meth make the swimmers faster?). That way it'll be an unholy mixture of amber and becky. I know a lesbian couple who each carried a child with their wife's brother's sperm so each child would be genetically related, which I thought was pretty cool. The very idea of an ambecky baby terrifies the crap out of me.
I was going to say why not bolth Eric and Rickie but AL's brother is a good idea. Becky has said she has PCOS so she would need to lose weight by the time AL's bro is out of prison.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they decide to have Becky pregnant, who's the father; Eric or Rickie?
Are you kidding? Obviously, you are. Those two tards ejaculating together at the same time couldn't produce a single healthy sperm. Chromosomes missing something something.

However, it does bring laughter in even thinking about Ricky "choking the chicken."

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's acting so weird in this video. Weirdly smug and fake. Makes me way more uncomfortable than usual. She's not gonna lose the weight for the PET scan is she?

She is on Progesterone now to stop her periods/bleeding, she mentioned it in her last cancer update video. They can't do the hormone therapy I suspect because they can't assess the extent of the cancer in her body, so its gonna have to be hysterectomy to be on the safe side. Bullshit is she hungrier than normal, and if she is, its because of the stress not the pills.
To be fair she called it "estrogen slash hormone situation" , but I think you are right and it is actually progesterone.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Am bored of cancer arc. She's being unbearable.
💯 I can’t even watch the train wreck anymore, she’s still boring as hell.

My money is on sepsis, at this point. A fupa wound will never heal. blech
they could use a wound vac thing on her incision to keep out moisture and help it heal better. Who knows though.
[/QUOTE]

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
ETA: I wonder if this event is enough for open enrollment to open up for her and get her on a plan before november. I kinda hope not. Not out of random bitchiness, but if everyone delayed getting insurance because enrollment would open up in an expensive catastrophe, premiums would/will skyrocket. Responsible people shouldn't have to shoulder that kind of risk management.
In order to get a special enrollment period for the ACA Marketplace, you have to have had health insurance from some other source (ex. a job, your spouse's job) before at some point during the year. That's to mitigate the possibility of people just waiting until they get diagnosed with cancer to buy health insurance.

Gorl ain't getting insurance before the New Year.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
She knows she needs to lose 72 pounds in order to have the PET scan to see if the cancer spread, but she refuses to commit to a time frame of even 2-3 months to lose it. So knowing whether the cancer spread to the rest of her body isn't really that important to her. She basically admitted that she hasn't even been trying to watch what she eats which is why she hasn't lost weight, which we all been knew.

She stated that she'll lose 17 pounds in the few weeks before the surgery. What's that? less than 1 pound a day. It'll be a miracle if she makes a full recovery. This girl has no drive.
If I were her doctor, I’d admit her and put her on a very strict controlled diet, when she loses 100 #, do the surgery. Then have her go to a rehab and work on healing AND losing more weight.....however, that will be expensive as f, and I’d guess it depends on what insurance she managed to get. She just might have a fighting chance if they did that. Just a thought.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Amber admitting to having to do "a roll like maneuver" or very similar words to get out of bed. I wonder how that fupa tension and gravity is going to feel on her incision with all the roly-poly belly action
She's just not going to bother getting out of bed. A major, physical injury is what typically kicks things off and pins morbidly obese people to their beds. "I don't feel well so can you bring me breakfast" goes from a few days, to a few weeks, months, years... They stress-eat like absolute demons the entire time, too, because it's the only thing they can think to do to pass the time. If she survives the surgery, we bedbound saga, now.

Tags
None