huge grocery haul 05/22/20 - NutritionistLynn Blesses Us With Knowledge

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Canned chicken, ground chicken and ground turkey, only the best cuts of meat for Amber. No pork chops, no steaks, no roast.

She doesn't like the taste of fresh vegetables except the carrots. Remember when she tried those fresh green beans? She said nope to those.

Frozen potatoes, pre-cooked pasta. She doesn't know the first thing about food. Looking at her, you'd think she was an expert.

What exactly is she planning to use rosemary and thyme for? I can't imagine.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Canned chicken, ground chicken and ground turkey, only the best cuts of meat for Amber. No pork chops, no steaks, no roast.

She doesn't like the taste of fresh vegetables except the carrots. Remember when she tried those fresh green beans? She said nope to those.

Frozen potatoes, pre-cooked pasta. She doesn't know the first thing about food. Looking at her, you'd think she was an expert.

What exactly is she planning to use rosemary and thyme for? I can't imagine.
I think its long established that Amber doesnt love food, Amber loves stuffing her stomach, and the taste of salt/sugar/fat on the way down is an added bonus. It's all about volume, so the cheaper and shittier the more she can buy.

Honestly has she ever actually tasted and appreciated her food, one time in her life? Any time we see Amber eat she's just packing the food in her face hole and rolling it down her throat as quick as possible.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sock(Fatty) said she has a sensitive soul.
:hah:

I think she's dyed her hait. It looks like the grown out ballage is covered up.
Idk people in the comments were talking about her gray hair a few vids ago.
You know that chapped her shelf ass.
She probably got a cheap box kit at Wommart.

Last edited:

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I solved the mystery of the scrambled egg allergy!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me while I sperg all over myself!

OVA, the most common protein in egg white, denatures (breaks-apart) at high heat. OVM, on the other hand, remains stable even at high heat. Some people are only allergic to OVA. When the egg is baked, the OVA can no longer bind with the IgE factors that cause an immune response. Therefore, people with the OVA allergy can eat well-cooked egg.

For those with an allergy to OVM, it does not denature when the egg is heated. So people with an OVM allergy cannot eat any egg. That's why, when testing for an egg allergy, you actually have to test for two unique allergies.

it was just a simple google search to find it. I feel like we are all the dr that refused to listen to the patient lol.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Its interesting amber keeps talking about adopting a child but cooking more than once a week is a struggle for her. It would be raised on nothing but fast food and hungry man tv dinners. Alot of people hate to cook but sometimes as a adult you have to do things you dont want to do gorl.

I will never understand why these 2 idiots can't eat a cooked meal together. Why does Becky cook a meal and then amber either mushes together chicken and onions in a pan or microwaves lean cuisine spring rolls and top ramen.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
Its interesting amber keeps talking about adopting a child but cooking more than once a week is a struggle for her. It would be raised on nothing but fast food and hungry man tv dinners. Alot of people hate to cook but sometimes as a adult you have to do things you dont want to do gorl.

I will never understand why these 2 idiots can't eat a cooked meal together. Why does Becky cook a meal and then amber either mushes together chicken and onions in a pan or microwaves lean cuisine spring rolls and top ramen.
"Shut up and eat ur mcnuggets so mama can put this on youtube."

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
It always bothers me with how much prepackaged food she buys, but I really lost it at the 60 second microwaveable pre-cooked pasta. I had no idea you could even get pasta that way, but I am not shocked that she would find it and buy it. She expects to lose more weight but is even too lazy to boil some god damn pasta???
I've only seen ramen that way... the wonders of walmart

Farmers only .com

kiwifarms.net
I know that amberlynn makes inedible slop with garlic salt on it but it is weird she rarely ever makes food with/for anyone else in the house.

oh wait I forgot her food aggression and nocturnal eating and sleeping schedule. Plus, on the off chance anyone wants a bite she makes sure to use giant chunks of onion and cook her meat until it’s dry so they stay away.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Back it at it again with those 400+ calories pre-made salads

25805_asian_sesame.png

And those frozen h.ashbrowns (fucking word filter) are probably the same ones she bragged about having cooked and eaten in one of her recent videos but didn't show. So yeah, gg with the lying again, Amber, you can't even be bothered to make something simple

And those veggie tots :cryblood::

2a92222081727fce6bc27a66ff80c79e.png

And for those saying "yeah but you're only supposed to eat one serving lol", Amber goes grocery shopping every two days, this should give you an idea that she has more than one serving per everything she eats.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
i don’t think anyone in their right mind would let that gorl buy a child, and if she doesn’t get her shit together within the next ten years(if she lives that long) they aren’t gonna let adopt because of her age

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
Once again, it's all pre-made crap. It's all carbs on carbs dressed in sugary carbs. The only actual ingredients she bought are the eggs, chicken and onions.
*I do like the Quorn things, one of the few meatless brands that aren't soy based, they're some kind of fungi or mushroom*

There are shit-tons of Weight Watchers branded cookbooks that she could have used. Instead she prepared for failure..

Tags
None