huge grocery haul 05/22/20 - NutritionistLynn Blesses Us With Knowledge

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
This grocery haul is so boring because of all the instants stuff she bought. If she were to buy a fresh groceries at least it would be better.
And with her toddler cooking skill i wonder what the rest of the f.aggots eats since no way in hell they enjoy her food, even most prison serves better meal than her cooking

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
they get frozen when they are at their perfect ripeness and all of the nutrition is intact at its best point rather than traveling over time and deteriorating.
Indeed, nor are they shipped underripe or gassed to ripen, which tends to makes me guess hard at their nutrient quality.

Shame those lovely vegetables and fruits will likely be drowned in butter and seezenins or something sugary, as I've known too many deathfats to do with their 'healthy' foods.

oh dear god no :cryblood:
She would most likely not be approved. They have some super strict adoption criteria in the US, taking several years, multiple home and psychological evaluations, and at least 10,000 dollars. Even then it's not guaranteed, and occasionally you get the birth mother that wants the baby back, and sometimes she succeeds.

It's why you sometimes get forty-year olds risking a Downy baby via pregnancy rather then attempt to adopt, as they are considered 'too old' by adoption agencies once they hit forty.

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Frozen fruits and veggies are good because they get frozen when the nutrients are still in them...?

Amberlynn what the actual fuck does that mean
As opposed to canning them, which cooks the fuck out of vegetables and makes them have less nutrition, like with canned fruit you're basically straight-up eating sugar.

About the teeth, there does look like something missing ("stage left" of her mouth) from the thumbnail, but her teeth aren't looking unusually bad (I've seen worst teeth in IRL, and of course, she still doesn't have Nick Bate-tier teeth).

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
I solved the mystery of the scrambled egg allergy!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me while I sperg all over myself!

OVA, the most common protein in egg white, denatures (breaks-apart) at high heat. OVM, on the other hand, remains stable even at high heat. Some people are only allergic to OVA. When the egg is baked, the OVA can no longer bind with the IgE factors that cause an immune response. Therefore, people with the OVA allergy can eat well-cooked egg.

For those with an allergy to OVM, it does not denature when the egg is heated. So people with an OVM allergy cannot eat any egg. That's why, when testing for an egg allergy, you actually have to test for two unique allergies.

it was just a simple google search to find it. I feel like we are all the dr that refused to listen to the patient lol.
The issue is she keeps buying eggs when they make her sick. Why do that?

As opposed to canning them, which cooks the fuck out of vegetables and makes them have less nutrition, like with canned fruit you're basically straight-up eating sugar.
True, but she’s just going to boil the fuck out of them at high heat and add them to her overcooked shrimp and/or chicken and/or pasta.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Frozen fruits and veggies are good because they get frozen when the nutrients are still in them...?

Amberlynn what the actual fuck does that mean
If good quality fresh fruit and veg is flash frozen at source then it retains it's nutrients better than fruit and veg that is transported and stored unfrozen - exposure to light and ambient temperatures breaks down the nutrients and the item degrades - however the frozen fruit/veg has to be cooked quickly and lightly to retain this freshness - if it is overcooked then the nutrients are lost in the cooking water

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She would most likely not be approved. They have some super strict adoption criteria in the US, taking several years, multiple home and psychological evaluations, and at least 10,000 dollars. Even then it's not guaranteed, and occasionally you get the birth mother that wants the baby back, and sometimes she succeeds.
I would go even further, she would not be approved. As you said, she would never past any evaluation. The fact that she so obese, living with roommates in a frat house, having no stable income, no cooking skill, no life skill, would disqualify her right away. Amber said in the past that she want a girl and would call her “Rarity”. This does not surprised me.

I will never understand why these 2 idiots can't eat a cooked meal together. Why does Becky cook a meal and then amber either mushes together chicken and onions in a pan or microwaves lean cuisine spring rolls and top ramen.
I think That Amber’s cooking is so ghastly that everyone in the household is avoiding it. It seems to only includes pasta or rice, turkey sausage, onion, corn, maybe beans and seasoned with large amount of garlic salt, garlic powder, pepper and hot sauce. It probably smell and taste terrible and everything she cooks probably taste the same. I am with Becky about staying clear of it. I think Becky likes bland food instead.

I do not understand why she keeps refusing to use a cookbook and plan her meals. If she was serious about dieting, it would help, but no, let’s keep pretending and be surprised when she do not lose any weight.

Poop Bun

kiwifarms.net
I solved the mystery of the scrambled egg allergy!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me while I sperg all over myself!

OVA, the most common protein in egg white, denatures (breaks-apart) at high heat. OVM, on the other hand, remains stable even at high heat. Some people are only allergic to OVA. When the egg is baked, the OVA can no longer bind with the IgE factors that cause an immune response. Therefore, people with the OVA allergy can eat well-cooked egg.

For those with an allergy to OVM, it does not denature when the egg is heated. So people with an OVM allergy cannot eat any egg.
I had no idea about this!
Now it makes sense of her explaining they only bother her sometimes.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
I think That Amber’s cooking is so ghastly that everyone in the household is avoiding it. It seems to only includes pasta or rice, turkey sausage, onion, corn, maybe beans and seasoned with large amount of garlic salt, garlic powder, pepper and hot sauce. It probably smell and taste terrible and everything she cooks probably taste the same. I am with Becky about staying clear of it. I think Becky likes bland food instead.

I do not understand why she keeps refusing to use a cookbook and plan her meals. If she was serious about dieting, it would help, but no, let’s keep pretending and be surprised when she do not lose any weight.
The way she refuses to caramelize her onion in some oil and instead cooks it in a slurp of water, because she's ya know healthy. The overcooking. The onion salt on onion hate crimes. The garlic & onion salt but she's watcheen her sodium y'all. The raw and cooked onions mixed. Mrs fucking Dash in every flavor.

I think she's too arrogant to use a cookbook, because she believes she's a Michelin star chef instead of just the Michelin man, spare tires for decades.

Arrogance , laziness and stupidity is a hell of a combo.

seize and desist

kiwifarms.net
About the teeth, there does look like something missing ("stage left" of her mouth) from the thumbnail, but her teeth aren't looking unusually bad (I've seen worst teeth in IRL, and of course, she still doesn't have Nick Bate-tier teeth).
I feel like she's always had crowded or overlapping teeth there, the canine sticking out and the incisor pushed back. Correct me if I'm wrong. She doesn't show all of her teeth very often so it's hard to tell.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1312338
Rebecca looks absolutely over it.. n i think she’s gain all her weight back
She looks like she’s ready to burst into tears.
oh fuck her, im glad shes miserable, I hope the tiny bit of money you get a month was worth it.
Agreed. She chose this be cause her whole family are nothing more than lazy grifters
That is actually tragic - #SAVEBECKY
Tragic? No. Becky made a choice. She may be stupid, fat, and a total loser at life but she can work. She can only blame herself.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It has to be as ghastly tasting as it looks. Even Dusty said she never ate lardass's cooking.
I'm sure she boils the hell out of the pasta for too long. It's probably soft and mushy. Gorl has probably never heard the word Al Dente.
She has no sense of cooking. That's for sure.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net

It's why you sometimes get forty-year olds risking a Downy baby via pregnancy rather then attempt to adopt, as they are considered 'too old' by adoption agencies once they hit forty.
She started saying she wanted to adopt a daughter after spending time with Dana's niece. It was a rush for her to blow tons of money on girly children things for a couple days but AL cant even take care of herself or her pets. Becky does all the animal maintenance while amber just baby talks them. I also feel she would be super critical about the childs appearance and weight like she does becky.

That tooth looks grayed out. Somethings damaged the nerves to it, some kind of injury maybe. Whatever, it looks like its dying.
Its dead or has a big cavity in it. Ive noticed it has changed color/decayed more since the new year. Can we imagine amber have to get a root canal or a filling?
Screenshot_20200523-075209(1).png

Tags
None