huge grocery haul 05/22/20 - NutritionistLynn Blesses Us With Knowledge

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
oh fuck her, im glad shes miserable, I hope the tiny bit of money you get a month was worth it.
Agreed. Grifters gonna grift and all that, but this time, the grifter got taken. That's always amusing.

I think its long established that Amber doesnt love food, Amber loves stuffing her stomach, and the taste of salt/sugar/fat on the way down is an added bonus. It's all about volume, so the cheaper and shittier the more she can buy.

Honestly has she ever actually tasted and appreciated her food, one time in her life? Any time we see Amber eat she's just packing the food in her face hole and rolling it down her throat as quick as possible.
Shekind of reminds me of a shark, with her cold, dead eyes, swallowing her food almost whole.

i don’t think anyone in their right mind would let that gorl buy a child, and if she doesn’t get her shit together within the next ten years(if she lives that long) they aren’t gonna let adopt because of her age
No one would approve this landwhale for adoption.

I think That Amber’s cooking is so ghastly that everyone in the household is avoiding it. It seems to only includes pasta or rice, turkey sausage, onion, corn, maybe beans and seasoned with large amount of garlic salt, garlic powder, pepper and hot sauce. It probably smell and taste terrible and everything she cooks probably taste the same. I am with Becky about staying clear of it. I think Becky likes bland food instead.
AKA beige food to go with her beige personality (what little of it there is because she's a narc) and her beige life.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
she only buys meatless stuff to cram more carbs into her diet. Its fucking weird to do when you can just eat meat.
She's doing it to feel 'hulthy.' It's another delusion of deathfats, focusing too much on eating fake meat and 'diet' versions of processed products while ignoring portion sizes and calories.

Then they wonder why they can't lose weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber seems to stick to the same foodstuff when she grocery shops. She also eats the same stuff in restaurants. Papa mexicana at Casa Grande, orange chicken at the Cheesecake Factory, the same two rolls at Yamato’s, 20 pieces McChicken, large fries, a hamburger, a Frosty at McDonald, god knows what she eats at King Buffet, but eggrolls, breaded shrimps, and fried rice are part of it. She is not very adventurous as far as food is concerned.

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
Amber seems to stick to the same foodstuff when she grocery shops. She also eats the same stuff in restaurants. Papa mexicana at Casa Grande, orange chicken at the Cheesecake Factory, the same two rolls at Yamato’s, 20 pieces McChicken, large fries, a hamburger, a Frosty at McDonald, god knows what she eats at King Buffet, but eggrolls, breaded shrimps, and fried rice are part of it. She is not very adventurous as far as food is concerned.
Not at all. Her favorite food of all time is white rice. How boring could you be.

Tags
None