HUGE HAUL!!!! Amazon, Target, Sephora, Torrid, Hot Topic, etc (02-03-21) - "Why am I like this? No one will ever know"- ALR

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Didn't this bitch just have an entire month of Christmas gifts
Oh? You thought the 25 pairs of earrings would keep our gorl off the Target hauls? No sir, you can’t expect a dainty queen to only own 10 ugly purses, she deserves atleast 25 more.
Also, I have no idea how she expects the overalls to fit, it’s amazing how she views herself, she isn’t a dainty 250, she’s a massive 600 lb(aLeGeDlY) tumor whose side rolls will consume the fabric like a beast.

This video is boring and stupid. I did have to kind of laugh at her calling her new eyeliner "Renaissance Fleek."View attachment 1893854
Tard.
She got a shirt that "says Nirvana!" Is she even aware of the band?
I'm just amused at the fact that she thinks that adopting an "alternative" look is going to make people like her more. Nothing is "aesthetically pleasing" on you when you refuse to bathe or take any care of yourself in any way whatsoever. Not to mention the cunty attitude she has towards everything and everyone. The only thing anyone highly requests of her is that she either loses weight or gets off YT. You could stuff her gunt full of diamonds and I'd still hate her all the same, but I wouldn't mind knocking her around with a bat like a pinata in hopes that some treasure would fall out. 😂

Easy Peasy

Dinna fash, Sassenach
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh... ok, say something nice-ish
Unlike Chantal and jen, ambulard manages to somehow still have a neck? I guess? Congrats gorl
I liked the burn book thing

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Islamic content indeed! That fabric swatch may cover her tiny tittens but how do you contain the torso spillover? Her skin is so blotchy... at first I thought we were seeing Ms Sunkissed Reid until I remembered it was February and she doesn't leave the pen. Also this video is old, she was wearing her striped strappy number as of last thursday (at latest?) on social

ETA: wasn't there a clip of her in her last live where she was butchering the name "Allah"? I would love to be there if she were out of the house in those "overalls" and a muslim commented on her clothes. I wonder if they are as adverse to pork on a scooter as pork on a plate
Bombs, lamp oil, rope

20210204_015310.jpg

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
Another boring, no effort video, filled with cheap and tacky items. So... we're on brand so far.

I couldn't give to wet farts about what she had to say, I just downloaded the video and scanned for some horror. No disappointment there:

Notice the skin flushness and discoloration, specially under her neckline and chin (the 2nd one). Also throughout these photos you can tell that her hair needs a proper wash, I guess we are heading back to the good ol' skunk days of not showering.

1.jpg
2.jpg
7.jpg

Stretchmarks, extra dry skin and whatever those blackspots are. I'm not even going to try to understand what's happening on her face.

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg

Knuckles

9.jpg

Jeeesus wept! :cryblood:

If my skin looked like that, I would cry myself to sleep every night for sure. I don't understand, how can she look at herself in the mirror everyday and say - Yup! I look gourge, it's fine, everything is fine. That aside, I don't understand why Becky always remains silent, and doesn't voice her concerns to Amber (if she has any). I get that she doesn't want to hurt her fiancé's feelings, but damn it this is life or death. I guess they just don't care. Que sera, sera and all that.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Another boring, no effort video, filled with cheap and tacky items. So... we're on brand so far.

I couldn't give to wet farts about what she had to say, I just downloaded the video and scanned for some horror. No disappointment there:

Notice the skin flushness and discoloration, specially under her neckline and chin (the 2nd one). Also throughout these photos you can tell that her hair needs a proper wash, I guess we are heading back to the good ol' skunk days of not showering.

View attachment 1894913 View attachment 1894914 View attachment 1894919

Stretchmarks, extra dry skin and whatever those blackspots are. I'm not even going to try to understand what's happening on her face.

View attachment 1894915 View attachment 1894916 View attachment 1894917

View attachment 1894918 View attachment 1894920 View attachment 1894922

Knuckles

View attachment 1894921

If my skin looked like that, I would cry myself to sleep every night for sure. I don't understand, how can she look at herself in the mirror everyday and say - Yup! I look gourge, it's fine, everything is fine. That aside, I don't understand why Becky always remains silent, and doesn't voice her concerns to Amber (if she has any). I get that she doesn't want to hurt her fiancé's feelings, but damn it this is life or death. I guess they just don't care. Que sera, sera and all that.
As someone said before, her shower doesn't take more than 3mins, is the max time she can stand for, as we could see in previous videos, her bathroom has a tub, not a walking shower, how she get in is also a big question.
The "blackheads" look just good old dirt, how can you scrub a 6 feet round, full of folds, BEAST in 3mins?

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1894913 View attachment 1894914 View attachment 1894919

View attachment 1894915 View attachment 1894916 View attachment 1894917

View attachment 1894918 View attachment 1894920 View attachment 1894922

Knuckles

View attachment 1894921

I've never... I mean I've seen a lot. IRL deathfats, actual human beings, beheadings (early net), but I've never seen anything like her skin. This has to be the dirtiest I've ever seen a first world american with a roof over their head. I can't even think right now, I'm so disgusted.

Now that i can think and speak, didn't this bitch say she was diagnosed with tryptophobia. (*Which I know, I know is made up and she has no fucking clue what she's talking about.) But just looking at her skin is giving that heebeejeebee feeling from that lotus plant photoshop. 🤢

She does not shave her biceps. 1, that's not a thing. 2, i'd be surprised she had hair considering how much her skin rubs against itself.

Last edited:

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
That aside, I don't understand why Becky always remains silent, and doesn't voice her concerns to Amber
Because Amber is a narc and this would lead to either a chimp-out or some condescending comments from her.
Even people with a backbone (unlike Becky) eventually stop criticizing narc because not only is it completely pointless but will immediately lead to repercussions.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of hoping the super saturation was accidental, because over-saturation makes everything look like trash. Don't misunderstand, she *is* trash, but I prefer a more natural presentation in my nature documentaries.
Yes, the photos are "enhanced".

I agree that "over-saturation" usually makes objects and people look worse, but not that worse, not really. All I've done to the images is crush the blacks and whites by a small amount, and apply an unsharp mask. That's all. I didn't went in and paint red or black spots, or make any image manipulation at all. You can say it's "au naturel" with a slight twist.

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
kiwifarms.net
Why does she think that anyone cares about her buying hot topic and shitty chinkshit? It's truly unbelievable that she continues to make these videos for her imaginary "loyal" fans. She's fat and people pity her and/or hate her and want to laugh, that's why they watch her videos.

Also, here's the thing. If she lost the weight and her borderline psychopathic attitude, she might be an okay person. But she's too selfish to do either thing, so she will be forever confined to being a manipulative fat cow.

juan schwartz

fractured, but whole.
kiwifarms.net
Yellow is her favorite color because it's happy and cheerful. Also because it's the color of her complexion.

This was obviously filmed the same day as her last video. It even had the explanation of her ring and bandaids. Thanks Amber, I was curious if you had scratched yourself or if you just picked at your beetus skin too much.

Those overall dresses definitely won't fit her but it sure would be funny as hell to see her try to squeeze into them. Maybe that's what the Patreon is for?