HUGE HAUL!!!! Amazon, Target, Sephora, Torrid, Hot Topic, etc (02-03-21) - "Why am I like this? No one will ever know"- ALR

Taverley

You think finding those beads makes you clever?
kiwifarms.net
She’s like a toddler, the shiny packing is all she cares about. 🙄 wrong shade of foundation, that orgasm IS NOT the orgasm she has likely heard all about.. pretty sure it was likely the original orgasm which is considered culr classic and is not orange.
wedding planner? Like she is going to do even a portion of the planning people normally do 🤣
she deserves a smack for the Nirvana shirt because I bet she probably couldn’t name more than 1-2 Nirvana songs.. everyone knows Becky is the 90s one...
Orgasm is the original blush but doesn't suit dark skin. Orgasm X is designed especially for women of color, like our Portuguese girl. What else would show up on her knuckles?

Generic Retard

kiwifarms.net
Notice the skin flushness and discoloration, specially under her neckline and chin (the 2nd one). Also throughout these photos you can tell that her hair needs a proper wash, I guess we are heading back to the good ol' skunk days of not showering.

View attachment 1894913 View attachment 1894914 View attachment 1894919

Stretchmarks, extra dry skin and whatever those blackspots are. I'm not even going to try to understand what's happening on her face.

View attachment 1894915 View attachment 1894916 View attachment 1894917

View attachment 1894918 View attachment 1894920 View attachment 1894922

Knuckles

View attachment 1894921

Jeeesus wept! :cryblood:
zacharyMad.jpg

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Why does she think that anyone cares about her buying hot topic and shitty chinkshit?
She knows no one does, that's why every title has some sort of obtuse reference to something that people actually care about.
Of course this will never be addressed in the actual video, but the GORLS still watch the video in the hope that something interesting will be discussed, of course without adblock because they are boomer tier Karens.
She just films 5 videos in a row and dishes them out over the course of a month while discussing the exact same things (planners, tacky makeup etc.).
She could upload the same videos from last january and no one would be the wiser.

If she lost the weight and her borderline psychopathic attitude, she might be an okay person.

Sociopaths like her have almost no chance of correcting her behavior even with years of therapy. It's one of the least correctable of the cluster b disorders, especially after decades.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I have to say, her trying to humble flex is pathetic but her audience having a breakdown in the comments are a joke.

''How dare she spend money during a pandemic''.. As much as she doesn't deserve it, it's her money. When the Haydurz spout shit like that it gives Fambo a leg to stand on when she moans about getting ''bullied'' for literally anything.

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
kiwifarms.net
She knows no one does, that's why every title has some sort of obtuse reference to something that people actually care about.
Of course this will never be addressed in the actual video, but the GORLS still watch the video in the hope that something interesting will be discussed, of course without adblock because they are boomer tier Karens.
She just films 5 videos in a row and dishes them out over the course of a month while discussing the exact same things (planners, tacky makeup etc.).
She could upload the same videos from last january and no one would be the wiser.

Sociopaths like her have almost no chance of correcting her behavior even with years of therapy. It's one of the least correctable of the cluster b disorders, especially after decades.
Best to just put her down then, eh?

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Best to just put her down then, eh?
Like anyone could pick her up without a forklift.
I'm not sure what people expect, her rants and behavior hasn't changed in years and it won't because she knows how to play the system.
If people stop watching her dull content she just pops into another deathfats live and donates some money and leaves a somewhat smug but safe and inoffensive comment to insert herself into the drama like she did with Chantal recently.
There is a reason why no one here watches her anymore, she's a grifter and her videos are never worth watching because she knows how not to run afoul of community guidelines by not eating tons of hamburgers on stream or insulting others like other deathfats like Chantal do.

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
kiwifarms.net
Like anyone could pick her up without a forklift.
I'm not sure what people expect, her rants and behavior hasn't changed in years and it won't because she knows how to play the system.
If people stop watching her dull content she just pops into another deathfats live and donates some money and leaves a somewhat smug but safe and inoffensive comment to insert herself into the drama like she did with Chantal recently.
There is a reason why no one here watches her anymore, she's a grifter and her videos are never worth watching because she knows how not to run afoul of community guidelines by not eating tons of hamburgers on stream or insulting others like other deathfats like Chantal do.
We must find the final solution for her disgusting habits

pic related
1534434405950.jpg

kiwifarms.net
That aside, I don't understand why Becky always remains silent, and doesn't voice her concerns to Amber (if she has any). I get that she doesn't want to hurt her fiancé's feelings, but damn it this is life or death. I guess they just don't care. Que sera, sera and all that.

do you read the supporting cast thread? I wouldn't be surprised if AL's mom passed some of that wonderful personality on to her daughter. one ex said she used to hit her. sure Becky could out walk AL to the car and leave... but leave where? with no money?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
ALLAH AKBAR! Issue a FATWA on her or something...

At least she’s showing her arms. Is that as good as LAYGS!?

As horrifying as her arms are, there's no way they reach the level of whatever is going on with her layyyyygs.

That aside, I don't understand why Becky always remains silent, and doesn't voice her concerns to Amber (if she has any). I get that she doesn't want to hurt her fiancé's feelings, but damn it this is life or death. I guess they just don't care. Que sera, sera and all that.

Big Al's a narc and a sociopath, and Becky is a spineless grifter with zero skills and an aversion to work. That isn't exactly a situation type deal that would work out well for her.

Criterion Rat

kiwifarms.net
''How dare she spend money during a pandemic''.. As much as she doesn't deserve it, it's her money. When the Haydurz spout shit like that it gives Fambo a leg to stand on when she moans about getting ''bullied'' for literally anything.
If anything, the tacky junk hauls are some of my favorite ALR content. It's funny watching her gush over cheap plastic shit and ugly fast fashion. I cannot imagine getting genuinely angered by how some fat woman in Kentucky spends her money. It comes across as jealousy. And if you're jealous of anything about ALR you need to take a serious look at your life.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Oh joy, a wedding planner. That totally wasn't a waste of money for a totally real wedding that will absolutely take place.

This was filmed the same day as her last video, wasn't it?

I bet the gorls in the Burn Book FB group are going to go nuts over this:
View attachment 1893692
EDIT: lol I was right. Credit to @Lucille's Brands , originally posted here.
View attachment 1895537View attachment 1895535View attachment 1895534View attachment 1895533
These bitches give amber too much power over them. Lmao grow up burn bitches.

Also, if there is one extreme muslim in Kentucky, and he sees her in that awful pair of overalls, being a PIG no less, will he behead her?

Also, nothing sparks joy here, im out. :)

Last edited:

simple slug

kiwifarms.net
If anything, the tacky junk hauls are some of my favorite ALR content. It's funny watching her gush over cheap plastic shit and ugly fast fashion. I cannot imagine getting genuinely angered by how some fat woman in Kentucky spends her money. It comes across as jealousy. And if you're jealous of anything about ALR you need to take a serious look at your life.
anyone genuinely hurt by some random bitch spending a rack on some cheap shit is someone who doesn't have any sort of expendable income of their own. they need to spend less time ranting on facebook and more time on indeed.com
their outrage is way more telling of their own financial situation than they're willing to admit. SAD!