HUGE HAUL!!!! Amazon, Target, Sephora, Torrid, Hot Topic, etc (02-03-21) - "Why am I like this? No one will ever know"- ALR

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the Exceptional Haydur thread, but I'm cross posting it here for people who might not read that thread. Here is the link to the "Islamic" dress. It does not say anything about Islam, at all, instead it references "moon magic".
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 12.26.10-.png

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It does not say anything about Islam, at all, instead it references "moon magic".
View attachment 1898482

Damn. I was really looking forward to her vlog where she recounted the funny story of someone saying "As-salamu alaykum" to her as they walked past her in her scootypuff and her doing her bovine "I was like, whuuuuut?" thing.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Hot topic does have plus sizes, but they are nowhere nearly as generous as their sister site, Torrid. No way in hell is she getting into that.
Even Amber knows that there is no way that she could fit in it. She buys Torrid dress and knowingly wear them as shirt. For this one, the waist would be above her breast and the flap would cover her face. She only bought it because it was cute and for no other reason. She will not return it and Dana could not fit in it either. It will be put in the bin or place in the wardrobe along the throng of clothing that she will never wear.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Damn. I was really looking forward to her vlog where she recounted the funny story of someone saying "As-salamu alaykum" to her as they walked past her in her scootypuff and her doing her bovine "I was like, whuuuuut?" thing.
"I was just mindeeen my own business, scooteen and pointeen at some ca-yoot throw pillers, next thing I know, someone yells out 'there goes a jihadist bean bag in a hurry!'"

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
Even Amber knows that there is no way that she could fit in it. She buys Torrid dress and knowingly wear them as shirt. For this one, the waist would be above her breast and the flap would cover her face. She only bought it because it was cute and for no other reason. She will not return it and Dana could not fit in it either. It will be put in the bin or place in the wardrobe along the throng of clothing that she will never wear.
She's going to keep it for when she loses all the weight, duh