huge lack of communication | 03.31.21 -

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
I watch this dumb shit so you don't have to!

Dumb cunt cherry picks comments and pretends to be earnest in her attempts to connect with her audience. Says dumb shit that is contradictory. Does not take any accountability, as per usual. Don't bother watching.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EATING DISORDERS"

lol k sis.

"MY MOM IS PROUD OF ME"
"MY DAD IS PROUD 2"

is she 5? bragging about mommy and daddy praising her?
she's so fucking dumb.
Of course her parents would be proud of her.
When did she get back in touch with her dad? He was MIA when she had cancer, not even MethMama seemed able to find him.
I think there was evidence of some FB interaction between them within the last few months, so I guess her search paid off. Unfortunately for Kristine, she'll now have competition over who gets Amber's YT moneys after she kicks the bucket (assuming she doesn't actually legally marry Becky, that is).

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
''Not it sis''.
You're 30 you fucking melon. Stop talking like a Twitter teen.

Kween of eating disorders eh? You're greedy. Suck it up. Being a grotesque fat fuck isn't a disorder, Fatty. I also doubt her family BRAG about her, holy shit Amber you toot your own horn constantly and now you're telling us that your family fangirl over you?

Please, you absolute retard.
I really hope whatever therapist she has (if she really has one) doesn't feed into this woe-is-me, it's an eating disorder, it's not my fault, muh online abuse nonsense.
Hm throwing Becky under the bus again, what a shocker. This video is a rough one to sit through.

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
Clearly recorded on same day as "I'm really really UGLY" livestream
1617221017581.png

Mama Papa ProUD ooof MI so FUK YAWW

Last edited:

Smiling with air

kiwifarms.net
Her mother is so proud of ALR channel. Doing what exactly? Clickbating? Suicide-bating? Scamming? Lying? Gaslighting? Treating other people like shit? Not actually demonstrably contributing ANYTHING meaningful or insightful to society? I am supposed to be proud and give her asspats for sitting on her fat ass stuffing her maw and rambling about nothing. I am supposed to be appreciative of someone who sits and shows hideous clothing that doesn’t fit give her praise? She’s fucking crazy.