huge lack of communication | 03.31.21 -

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Her mother is trash. She's the one that should work on having people be proud of her, who the fuck cares if a former meth head is proud of you? The bar is low. Her parents abandoned her, she shouldn't care what they think.

I can't handle ALR when she cherry picks what to be a victim of. But she knows how to make her comment section blow up and get views and rake in the coin. Meanwhile Chantal gets a fraction of what ALR gets and has resorted to talking about shaving her ass so a rando can fuck her up her misshapen leaky ass.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
Eyeliner by French's
eyeliner.jpeg

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I'm sending Fatty a letter... the letter 'G' so she can try pronouncing words correctly. No more doeen, filmeen, eateen...
As for 'professional' help, does she mean Uber Eats and Door Dash delivering her food instead of her butler being sent out for it?
The butler's 'hidden health demons' FFS lol. Sis, there ain't nothing hidden with her super-morbidly obese body and high blood pressure. She redder than a fucking tomato and in any other 'relationship' she'd be the useless fat fuck everyone laughed at.
You're proud of MamaLynn? Is that for the animal abuse or people abuse? The acorn never does fall far from the tree (calm down Fatass, I don't mean THAT tree. No one is BOOLYEEN you to leave you shit and piss covered apartment).

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
“I won’t get off YouTube because I like filming videos”, is that why she ghosts her audience for weeks? Or she failed the 100 days of uploading on day 96-ish?

Because she couldn't give a hot, liquidy shit over being consistent. She trolls and baits her audience and does the bare minimum all while still raking in coin.

Bubblez McGee

I like liquor and whores
kiwifarms.net
In previous videos she's blamed all the hate she gets on the fact that she's fat and can't successfully lose weight. She loves to claim that the animosity towards her is all about "fat phobia."
On this latest video though, she was whining about other fat youtubers who who fail to lose weight, yet don't get the hate that she does.

She doesn't see how her previous assertions contradict this latest one. If all your hayderz are just nasty, fat phobic jerks, who are mean to you solely because you're obese and can't lose weight, then wouldn't every overweight vlogger get similar amounts of hate?

The lack of negativity towards towards those other fatties couldn't possibly be because maybe they aren't also smug, cunty, narcissistic, pathological lying trolls, who blame everyone but themselves for their own problems?

Smoovy Jay said:
Her mother is trash. She's the one that should work on having people be proud of her, who the fuck cares if a former meth head is proud of you? The bar is low. Her parents abandoned her, she shouldn't care what they think.

I can't handle ALR when she cherry picks what to be a victim of. But she knows how to make her comment section blow up and get views and rake in the coin. Meanwhile Chantal gets a fraction of what ALR gets and has resorted to talking about shaving her ass so a rando can fuck her up her misshapen leaky ass.
I guess they're proud that she's the only family member that didn't become a full blown meth addict with a prison record longer than a fully grown anaconda. At least of the ones that they are still aware of. Who knows what happened to the brother that was taken away and put into a closed adoption. Hopefully he was raised by a nice family where nurture trumped nature and he grew into a happy, functional, law-abiding member of society.

As far as Chantal...I find it really hard to watch her. As obnoxious as ALR is, there is some low grade entertainment value in her trolling. Not all the time, not every video, but on occasion and in small doses. I've tried to watch Chantal, but there is something so off putting about her that she's not even good for hate watching. I literally feel a sense of nausea when her ugly, bloated mug and balding head appear on my laptop screen.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a real talent to be both smug & whiny at the same time but she actually pulled that off.

What does: "help build channel into a more functional channel" even mean? In the context of her lecture to we negative peasants, it comes across as though we're being lectured for not providing 100% ass pattery.

That was no 'letter' to her audience. It was a poorly disguised attempt at manipulation.

Enough of the "we" shit. 'We' are not a gullible collective. We capably form our own opinions & if the majority seem to share opinions, (that she doesn't like), a little self reflection on her part might be in order.

Of course she hated her last job - she was being held accountable for the first time in her life & being found sorely wanting.

Last edited:

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
Another pity party for ALR, blaming her audience once again, I wonder if she's heard of the saying "You reap what you sow" She doesn't realize that she built her community with her own liesand deceit , she will never listen to anyone, unless they tell her what she wants to hear. Made me laugh when she said "I could never be so mean and comment to a stranger online". No but put you on live and you can.