huge lack of communication | 03.31.21 -

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Her mother is so proud of ALR channel. Doing what exactly? Clickbating? Suicide-bating? Scamming? Lying? Gaslighting? Treating other people like shit? Not actually demonstrably contributing ANYTHING meaningful or insightful to society? I am supposed to be proud and give her asspats for sitting on her fat ass stuffing her maw and rambling about nothing. I am supposed to be appreciative of someone who sits and shows hideous clothing that doesn’t fit give her praise? She’s fucking crazy.

But she's so fucking rawwwwwww

Speaking of Becky's health demons, sounds like alcoholism to me. She could have been benzo becky for awhile that time cause they taper you with librium for a home detox. I haven't heard of any other such hidden health demons other than drug addiction, eating disorders and such.

Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the comments, it's a morbidly obese 'no sale' from almost everyone. In a quick scroll down, I haven't found one comment in her defence.

Screenshot_20210401-120709_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210401-121044_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210401-121106_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210401-121144_YouTube.jpg

She's up to 56k views, and 1.2k likes/ 3.8k dislikes, despite no one buying her week old bullshit. So she got off her full on CuntyLynn live, and filmed this 'poor widdle me' tripe. She's certifiable at this stage.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Narcissists need fuel for their trash fires. Narc supply. That’s YouTube comments for Amber. They’ve grown her sense of self to such grandiose levels that if youtube went away I don’t know what would happen. I’m not sure history has an example of someone so pumped up by their own bs and being abruptly taken off. Kinda scary

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Becky's health demons, sounds like alcoholism to me. She could have been benzo becky for awhile that time cause they taper you with librium for a home detox. I haven't heard of any other such hidden health demons other than drug addiction, eating disorders and such.
I agree. I also never heard anyone ever used "demons" for anything other than for addiction. Basically, we have here two addicted people living together supporting each other addiction. I wonder if it is the reason Kristine decided to return to Oklahoma.

U. cinereoargenteus

The most basal dog.
kiwifarms.net
Good god when was the last time she posted anything actually interesting? Her cancer scare? I miss thumb butler.

Gawking at her gross diet program meals was at least moderately interesting but the last one lasted just a day, so. . .

Hm. Maybe the reason her channel is going down the toilet is there's no content except for her trying to justify why it sucks?

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Her family see her as a big sack with a dollar sign on it like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

This is her most HAES video ever! Allah willing, may she finally make the leap from pretending to lose weight to pretending that she is healthy, just big.

She cannot "give" tough love because that would involve loving something other than herself and food.

This concludes my prepared remarks. I will now open up the floor to questions.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insufferablelynn at it again. When she goes to therapy "it's never good enough people in the comments complain." Yeah stupid, because therapy doesn't mean go to one session and then you're done, it means go weekly and work on tangible goals with your therapist. What she thinks counts as her going to therapy is when she went to "the girl" to get pills and that was it. She has never been to real therapy.

And big lol at her basically admitting that Becky is a drunk.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
Insufferablelynn at it again. When she goes to therapy "it's never good enough people in the comments complain." Yeah stupid, because therapy doesn't mean go to one session and then you're done, it means go weekly and work on tangible goals with your therapist. What she thinks counts as her going to therapy is when she went to "the girl" to get pills and that was it. She has never been to real therapy.

And big lol at her basically admitting that Becky is a drunk.
She think her Jenny Craig "professional" is a therapist, smh.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
The video title is clickbait.

She looks like she is holding back a massive dump in her thumbnail.

This is not what pollen season means, dumbass.

It's always everyone else's fault, and acting as if she has zero control over comments. Nice try,VictimLynn, but as usual, not a workable theory.

Had a job, sat all day long. You know, this usually causes people to find a line of work different than the one they had. But going from sitting down all damn day to...sitting down all damn day? I guess you could look at being house/bedbound as a bonus, but that seems a bit odd to me.

"I have never tried to justify the eating" - except when you're justifying it by saying "everyone needs to eat!"

Whatever. Chantal is now the Queen of Trainwrecks.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Lisa character is an absolute snooze. Who cares if the shifts were 10 or 12 hours? Who cares if it was just a contract for the VA?
Lisa may be a snooze, but I think the greater point is well-proven by her. Hamber lies about anything/everything and even when confronted with the truth of the situation, she'll double down in true narc fashion. While the 10 vs. 12 hour and govt. contract thing truly are irrelevant, the main lie is that she was FIRED and did not quit of her own accord. And all the bitching about sitting, gimme a fookin' break -- girl does 95% of her videos sitting on her ass and babbling into the camera. The only exception we see these days is a short interlude of her actually standing long enough to "model" her great figure and tacky Torrid shit. Hamber scootypoofing around WolMurt? Out to eat with the svelte Kentucky Hick Lezbeans? Cleaning the kitchen counter? Playing with Twinkie outside, etc., etc., etc. All that's ancient history. She's as immobile as Mt. Rushmore these days.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Lisa may be a snooze, but I think the greater point is well-proven by her. Hamber lies about anything/everything and even when confronted with the truth of the situation, she'll double down in true narc fashion. While the 10 vs. 12 hour and govt. contract thing truly are irrelevant, the main lie is that she was FIRED and did not quit of her own accord. And all the bitching about sitting, gimme a fookin' break -- girl does 95% of her videos sitting on her ass and babbling into the camera. The only exception we see these days is a short interlude of her actually standing long enough to "model" her great figure and tacky Torrid shit. Hamber scootypoofing around WolMurt? Out to eat with the svelte Kentucky Hick Lezbeans? Cleaning the kitchen counter? Playing with Twinkie outside, etc., etc., etc. All that's ancient history. She's as immobile as Mt. Rushmore these days.
Amberlynn spends most of her day lying around. Of course she got fired. She was 500 lbs. and constantly in the bathroom.

I don't know if she's bright enough to differentiate between government contract work and actually being a state or federal employee.