HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! & WOMMART GOODIES - 02/27/21 | February 27, 2021

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Itemization and pricing

Unknown Brand, Large Cookie Jar - 24.99
Unknown Brand, Small Cookie Jar - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Rosewood Fig - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Forest Honey - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Clary Sage - 12.99
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 4.88
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 4.97
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 7.55
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Fantasy - 7.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Lingerie - 8.95
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Voyeur - 7.97
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Covet - 7.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Nylon - 8.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Bitten - 8.99
Nyx #thisiseverything Lip Balm - 5.00
Nyx Professional Makeup #thisiseverything Lip Scrub - 5.00
The Sleepover by Samantha King - 6.74
The Stand by Stephen King - 8.24
#Supercute #adorable, wallet - 28.00
Sophia Joy, Makeup bag - 40.00
Bed Head Wave Artist - 23.99
The Undrowned by K. R. Alexander - 7.18
The Scandal by Nicola Marsh - 10.38
I Am Still Alive by Kate Alice Marshall - 8.78
Time And Tru, Earrings - 5.92
Animal print, Bag - 40.00
Animal print, Purse - 40.00
Wallet that literally screamed spring - 15.00
UP BANDAGE 30CT BOYS DECO - 2.00
Welly Bandages, Bravery Badges - 6.99
Febreze Unstopables Wax Melts - 4.00
Febreze Wax Melts, with Downy Scent, April Fresh - 2.99
Bic Gel-ocity Gel Pen, Quick Dry, Assorted, Medium (0.7 mm) - 11.99
Milani Rosewater Hydrating Mist - 8.99
Eos Watermelon Lime Frose Lip Balm Sphere & Stick - 5.49
Nyx Cosmetics Matte Bronzer - 8.99
Nyx Bare with Me Multitasking Spray - 9.99
Febreze with Gain Original Wax Melts - 2.99
Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation, Dewy + Smooth - 5.39
The Numbers Game by Danielle Steel - 11.88
Makeup Revolution Shimmer Bomb Lip Gloss - 7.00

TOTAL: $519.62
(This was all priced at the best to my ability not knowing some of the brands)
I’m always amazed at how much she can spend at once on stuff she won’t really use. I know she has a spending problem in addition to eating too much, but seeing this estimated total just astounds me every time. That total is enough to cover some people’s rent for a month or get an expensive car repair.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uploaded over two hours ago and not even breaking 10K views? That seems kind of low. Maybe the universe has grown tired of Lardasslynn and her hauls of crap only a toddler would love.
Capture.PNG

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Minimalist"
Amber must really stink if she’s buying that many candles at once. I remember a Bath and Body Works haul from Amber a few years ago that consisted of at least a few candles along with a bunch of body sprays and lotions. I wouldn’t be surprised if on days she doesn’t bathe that she douses herself in perfumes, lotions, and body spray to “clean” herself. That’s the only reason I could think of her needing that much at once. She got so much stuff that she probably at least spent $200 on just that, not even counting the Cheesecake Factory meal while there because it was before moving to Lexington.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Ashley D has got ALR down pat, and should probably save her comment for redeployment on all future hauls:
"Can you imagine being 30 years old and buying 3 packs of scrunchies and 7 pack of earrings from Walmart? It's like a 12 year old with a fistful of birthday money."

Also you’d think someone who claims to love makeup so much would be able to pick a foundation that matches their skin tone. Looks a little dark gorl.
It's got to be hard to match a foundation to both her face and the dark brown Beetus ring around her neck.
View attachment 1955475

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
this video was so unbelievably boring .... so i got distracted by stuff in the background
1614471776678.png
why is there a bunch of cloth in the middle of ambers bathroom, where does it rest on?
i got curious and watched a few older ones.... and Bingo.
1614471975290.png

well, i'am no expert on such things but to me it looks like it could be one of those
1614472089046.png

size wise it would fit.

Taverley

You think finding those beads makes you clever?
kiwifarms.net
Ashley D has got ALR down pat, and should probably save her comment for redeployment on all future hauls:
"Can you imagine being 30 years old and buying 3 packs of scrunchies and 7 pack of earrings from Walmart? It's like a 12 year old with a fistful of birthday money."

It's got to be hard to match a foundation to both her face and the dark brown Beetus ring around her neck.
View attachment 1955475
With the newly-hauled bronzer, she'll be able to blend any of her new foundations into her natural beetus glow.